Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Returner returns 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Returner returns I_vote_lcapThe Returner returns I_voting_barThe Returner returns I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Returner returns I_vote_lcapThe Returner returns I_voting_barThe Returner returns I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Returner returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Returner
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
The Returner

The Returner returns Empty
PostSubject: The Returner returns   The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 3:51 pm

Hey!

Technically I joined this sight like, three years ago, but I made all of three posts and each one was in an introduction.

In those three years, I have been role playing exclusively on Starwarsrp.net otherwise known as "Chaos", which if you like Star Wars, offers a lot of freedom. However, I've taken an official break from that, as for whatever reason my muse for it has completely fallen short. As much as I love star wars, I can't pick up my old characters the same way any more.

Recently I've been working on a few novel ideas, one is about an Android Detective (couple pages in, pretty good), another is about a mythological world of my own making, and another is centered around a genocidal father-son-eldritch abomination team up (it's supposed to be more serious than it sounds). Additionally, I also had the recent idea of an Island nation that uses dogs exclusively as their police force.

As you can see, my muse seems to be scattered to the wind of all sorts of different genres I've never written in before. I've always been the science fiction in space writer, but it seems my literary taste buds are craving some form of magic on earth for whatever reason.

So when I saw your newsletter today, after recently watching the first episode of the second season of the Legend of Korra (vastly inferior to ATLA, but attempting to get back into it), that maybe I've been inspired to give this site a real actual go.

Now, I've skimmed through your timeline, looked at some official powers, what is currently going on, and I have some reservations about it all. But I'll put them aside to see if I can fit in, and try something different.

Sorry about the blurb post, but I often have a lot to say! I hope to meet all of you warmly Razz
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: The Returner returns   The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello and welcome back to this site! I hope you enjoy your return and make lots of new friends!

I'm D e e j or Dances With Derp, your local asshead and clueless civilian! Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
The Returner
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
The Returner

PostSubject: Re: The Returner returns   The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Wahoo! I'm already enjoying the warm welcomes I've been receiving ^_^

However, after making my character, I'm finding it difficult finding somewhere to pop and start role playing. Admittedly, I don't typically like starting threads except on special occasions. I'm still very unfamiliar with this rendition of the universe. Razz
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: The Returner returns   The Returner returns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:05 pm

I had the same problem when I first started my amazing trip here. Returning can also prove a challenge. What I would if I were in your shoes, would be to hang out in the chatbox and ask around. People are extremely friendly and (almost) always open for a new topic!

One last thing, you can always just start a topic for yourself and leave it open. That way you don't (technically) have to wait as long as trying to find someone in the CB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Returner returns   The Returner returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Returner returns
Page 1 of 1