Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:19 pm

Defense
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:12 am

HP: 98

The giant flaming boulder crashed in front of Kara. Although the initial rock didn’t hit her, it was the fiery explosion that caused the most damage. The flames singed Kara's left arm that she used to shield her face. Alyssandra was strong. She had the power to stop a giant boulder hurdling through the air and quite literally 'return to sender,' using nothing but her firebending. It was Kara's turn to give a round of applause for such masterful bending.

Aklia needed to be smart with her attacks. Clearly she couldn’t just charge or attack from a distance, that would result in her destruction. An idea struck her. She started running closer and closer to Alyssandra who moved around incase Kara were to strike. There were only a few meters between Kara and Alyssandra now. This was it. Kara boosted herself upward into the air. She twirled oh so elegantly. Kara stuck one arm out to remove a boulder from nearby. With the boulder orbiting Kara like a misshapen moon, she stop twirling and sent the boulder flying at maximum velocity, right for Alyssandra.

Attack Accuracy

Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 74/100
-----------------------------------------

Kara launched herself into the air, using a rock to orbit her like a moon for her attack. The two spun around each other, slammed into the ground. Alyssandra jumped back and raised her arms. The initially blast missed her, but the rock blew apart and the chips harmed her, cutting her arms and shoulders and parts of her torso. Alyssandra let out a painful hiss, but ignored the pain and blood as she landed, sliding back a bit, kicking up some dust.

Alyssandra thought of up her next attack, she didn't have long as the dust settled. That was it...the dust. The dust was the key. Kara couldn't see her, but Alyssandra could make out a figure in the dust. Within seconds, Alyssandra had generated lightning through her finger tips. Years of practice had made her quick at this process, and now, it came in handy. Alyssandra shot the lightning right at Kara, hoping to hit.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 3:05 pm

Defense
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 3:20 pm

The lightning gave away Alyssandra's position in the dusty mess. If Kara didn't have the reflexes she did, she definitely would've gotten hit. In the split seconds after the lightning shot from Alyssandra's fingers, Kara was able to lift a small pillar of sand to intercept the lightning. The two clashed. The lightning was absorbed into the sand, turning it into fulgurite.  

Fulgurite:

The dust finally settled. All that stood between Kara and Alyssandra was the weird formation of fulgurite. Both were breathing heavy. The intense battle was physically draining for both. But now was not the time to be taking a break and laughing, it was do or die. Well, not really die since that's against the rules, but do or fail.

It was time to strike once again. Kara knelt down, sinking her hand into the earth. When she stood, small boulders formed around her fists, her arms bulging from carrying the huge rocks. She took both and smashed them together, leaving two sharp, sword shaped rocks in her hands while the rubble fell to the ground. Rushing at Alyssandra, Kara swung at her, aiming for her arm.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
[u]Strength[u]
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:48 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:53 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 74/100
-----------------------------------------

Alyssandra liked Kara. They would need to go for tea after this fight; provided they both had limbs after all was said and done. Alyssandra had nothing personal against Kara, and Kara, Alyssandra was sure, didn't hate her in return, but Alyssandra knew they were both willing to do anything, shy of murder, to win. That Alyssandra respected most of all; that and Kara's strength. With a smile, Alyssandra dodged a few of Kara's swings. Lithe like a cat; or a really brown ferret, she twisted, curved, jumped, flipped and spun.

Then Kara swung both blades, aiming for both of Alyssandra's sides. Alyssandra crossed her arms, blasted flame from her fists, and used the force of the flame to block the blades. The two forces pushed against each other, and as they did Alyssandra saw the rock heat up and turn red as he started to smoke and hiss. Then, with a final push, Ayssandra blasted the rock swords back, throwing Kara off balance, then aiming a double flaming palm to Kara's chest.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:46 am

Defense
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Kara was thrown off balance from the amazing block Alyssandra had. Before Kara could process what was going on, Alyssandra had charged at her with her hands engulfed in flames. She pounced towards Kara, almost striking her on the chest. But this is where Alyssandra had goofed. This was CQC again. Kara thrived in a heated close-quarters situation.

The two punched and struck at each other. Kara moved gracefully between the attacks, feeling as though she was wind. Before she knew it, Kara was practically circling herself around Alyssandra. Her time to strike was now. With one last duck beneath Alyssandra's quick punches, Kara sprang up, aiming an uppercut for Alyssandra's chin.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
[u]Strength[u]
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Preliminary Round | Match 9 – [#16] Alyssandra vs. [#10] Kara
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next