Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_vote_lcapRanger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_voting_barRanger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_vote_lcapRanger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_voting_barRanger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) Empty
PostSubject: Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors)   Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Clarissa stood, high up on the mountainside of the outskirts of Ba Sing Se's Lower Ring. She hadn't been out this far in ages and no one had seen her leave. If anyone suspected her to be out here, well. It would be a far cry. She had started to go down to the library every afternoon, and sometimes forgot to tell her fosters about it. They just started to assume that was where she went everyday and let her go. No one would have suspected she would end up way out here. Or that Ranger would have rushed out the door and down to the pasture without any orders knowing Clarissa would follow in his pawsteps the whole way.

Had she planned on coming down to the pasture? No. But there was something in the air that just called out to her to go there. Like she needed to be there. Ranger jumped up onto her shoulders and laid down across her back as she sat, looking out at the coastline. "Pretty day out, isn't it." She said to Ranger as she felt the vibrations of someone approaching. Her firefox growled for a moment before rubbing his muzzle against her head. Not a threat, huh? Clarissa thought as she stayed motionless to the newcomer, watching the view as if she hadn't noticed them approach.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors)   Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 6:23 pm

Kalini was glad for the day off from work. She worked almost every day about twenty hours a day, but it was worth it to one day move to the second ring or even register Aziz. No one really looked at her anymore so she took him out more often knowing he hated the small apartment. She smiled petting his head. "Can we take a break Az? We been walking for two hours to get here." Kalini looked over at other girl in the pasture and walked up with Aziz speaking so not to scare her. "it is amazing out here isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors)   Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Ranger pulled slightly on Clarissa's shirt, letting her know that the person was getting closer. Although she was blind, she tried her hardest not to let others know right off the bat. She looked over at where the footsteps were coming from, following the person by the indention they made in the ground around her. The footsteps seemed too small to be a man of that size. Has to be a woman, small and slender. Clarissa wondered as she examined everything. Body mass, weight, foot size. Either the man walking up to her had tiny feet, or a young girl was walking to her. "Hello," Clarissa replied, reaching up and petting Ranger for a second.

It was in that second that Clarissa noticed the other weight in the area. The girl wasn't alone and it was hard to tell what she had with her. Was it a pet? It moved like a pet, but Clarissa couldn't tell just off the foot patterns. "What do you have with you? Is he yours?" Clarissa asked, her voice soft and every muscle in her body ready to defend herself if needed. Had the fosters actually seen her run off and sent someone to go get her? She wondered as she tried to remember all of her Earth bending training and sense what was with the girl.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors)   Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 6:44 pm

Kalini smiled petting Aziz head to calm him near the new person. "Do not worry he will not hurt you. Aziz is my pet wold I got him before I loved here. Today is my day off and he hates being inside all day so I took him out. Who is the little guy wrapped around you?"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors)   Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Clarissa smiled and pulled Ranger a bit closer to her for a second, a sign to him to behave. Ranger yawned, jumped down from her shoulders and started to circle the wolf, looking at it all over; trying to assess how much of a danger it was. After a few minutes, Ranger barked lightly, the fox's vocals barely being heard except from Clarissa. "Ranger, his name is Ranger and he's a bit protective." Clarissa replied, the first time saying his name was more of a command, calling him back to her side. "He's highly friendly as long as you don't try anything. He's been my firefox since he was little and thinks I'm constantly in danger."

Ranger jumped over the wolf to get back to Clarissa's side, burying his muzzle into her lowered hand and letting it slide down his mane to his shoulder. "He's been very well trained. My foster parents helped me find him." Clarissa said, looking down at Ranger with a smile. "What about your Aziz. Is he trained? Or still acting like a puppy?"
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors)   Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:22 pm

Kalini watched the fox petting Aziz head to keep him calm. "I been training Aziz only time he acts like a puppy anymore is when I play fetch with him. My dad said if I was going to keep him he had to be trained. Aziz is a bit shy, but is trained to attack anyone who tried to hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors)   Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:30 pm

Clarissa smiled as she stood up, taking a deep breath before extending her hand out to the girl. "My name is Clarissa, I apologize for my poor manners in not introducing myself before." Her voice soft and gentle, the glaze in her eyes hidden behind the shades. After a moment, Clarissa moved carefully, reaching out with her left hand toward the wolf to pet him softly.

Ranger pawed at the ground nervously, ready to attack if the wolf tried anything. His defensive nature capturing him as he watched over Clarissa. Had she not been so venerable to attacks, he might not have cared as deeply for her safety, but ever since Ranger understood the glaze on her eyes he had been her guardian.

Clarissa had been careless as a child, learning how to move around the world without her sight with little care to how many times she failed to notice a running cart or falling rocks. Since then, her bending skills had increased and improved greatly. The more she learned about the great Earth bender Toph, the more she wanted to learn everything she could about bending.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors)   Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:41 pm

((OOC: Still alive??)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors)   Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranger Darling (Rose and She Who Runs With Scissors)
Page 1 of 1