Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_vote_lcapNever let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_voting_barNever let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_vote_lcapNever let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_voting_barNever let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) Empty
PostSubject: Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose)   Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 7:35 pm

Kuma looked around, his sword in hand. After a long day of work, all he had wanted to do was go back to his apartment. Nobody wants to be in the lower ring after dark. Yet it seemed that Kuma would not get his wish. Cato, his snow leopard, had been walking calmly alongside him when he suddenly stopped, ears pricked and hairs standing. That's when Kuma knew something was wrong.

"Show yourself!" He shouted, holding the reinforced ice sword in front of him, slowly rotating, never focusing on a single spot for too long. Cato didn't seem to have the location of the disturbance pinpointed, and was thus looking around, listening and sniffing, to try and find whoever or whatever was there. Then he stopped and focused on a trash can across the street and growled. "I see it. Stay here boy." Kuma ran across the street and kicked the trash can, which would have gone flying had there not been a man hiding behind it. "Now!" the man yelled, and suddenly five more descended from rooftops and emerged from alleyways.

"Get the leopard!" One of them yelled. "No!" Kuma shouted, looking across the street at Cato, who was surrounded by 3 men. He lunged at one, sinking his teeth into the man's throat. But it wasn't two seconds before one of the men started jabbing Cato in various pressure point, knocking him to the ground, unable to move. Kuma was preoccupied with the man behind the trash can, who drew a katana. "That leopard will fetch a lot of money on the black market, dead or alive," he said, and Kuma was filled with rage. He lunged at the man, and, after a few exchanged blows, stabbed the man clean through the shoulder. He fell to the ground yelling, and Kuma kicked him in the head, knocking him out.

Kuma spun around to see how Cato was doing, but all he saw on the other side of the street was the bloody body of the man Cato had killed.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose)   Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 7:40 pm

Kalini was walking home from another late shift at the tea shop. She hated being out late, but that was when she made the best money. When she heard a growl she hide the money she was counting away letting her hands light up with fire. She looked around to see where the growl was coming from, and froze when she saw the leopard. "Shh kitty I am friend not foe. I will not hurt you if you won't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose)   Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Trace couldn't believe her eyes. She stood inches before the most prized possession her brother would ever offer her. A chance at blending a silver danger into an intricate piece of lace-work for some fair lady. "d*mn, and I bet she wont even appreciate it, much less use it correctly." Trace muttered under the chin strap of the welding helmet. "Let it go, you will have more if you do it correctly." Her brother teased her before blowing more fuel onto the fire and lighting the room with the embers.

Was it possible to just let something of such exquisite beauty leave the shop so easily? Trace couldn't wrap her head around it when she started to hear a commotion out side. Something of a large mass was being attacked, and Trace wasn't going to just stand there and let them continue attacking the poor defenseless creature.

*THUD*

That was until a rather large body came crashing into the door of the shop and landed just outside.

A shiver sent through Trace's back and she pushed on to see what was going on. Was someone being attacked, or was someone attacking the leopard. Trace couldn't really see. "I'll be right back, I have to go do something girly...." Trace lied to her brother as she let the silver fall out of her hands onto her workstation and started to run out the door. The scene outside was a trip to take in. Several thugs were trying to wrestle the leopard to the ground while a boy fought with a few more. "Thieves." Trace said under her breath and started to launch herself at them, welding wrench in hand as she swung at anyone and everyone who came close to the leopard. "TOUCH HER AGAIN, I DARE YOU!!!"
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose)   Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:15 pm

Kalini looked over at the girl swallowing nervous before looking at the leopard. "I am not with the theives. I am not here to hurt you. I'm just on my way home. " She saw the blood thinking it was hurt. "Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose)   Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Kalini looked over at the girl carrying a wrench swallowing nervous. "I am not with the theives. I am not here to hurt the leopard . I'm just on my way home. " She heard a girl looking at the leopard again gasping at the blood thinking it was hurt from the attack. "Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose)   Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Kuma tried to clear his vision, but an illusion bender was obviously at work here, and not a very good one at that. He could hear shouting from across the street, but saw nothing. Somebody was playing with his eyes. So he decided not to use them. He realized that he had four other perfectly good senses, and he would use them to his advantage. He tore a piece of fabric from his shirt and wrapped it around his eyes, blindfolding himself. He then ran across the street, focusing completely on sound.

Two female voices collided with the shouting male voices, one strong and commanding, the other smaller and weaker, likely younger. Yet it was obvious that they were both young overall. The stronger voice was accompanied by the familiar grunts of battle. The other voice was closer to the ground, and she seemed to be checking if someone, or something was okay. The feel of Cato's fur confirmed Kuma's suspicions. He turned his attention in the direction of the fighting woman. Avoiding the location of her voice, her attacked, using the way her voice was carried to decide where his enemies were.

Before long, Kuma was swinging at nothing. He pulled off the blindfold to find all of the men either dead or unconscious, the illusion spell broken. Beside him stood a strong woman wielding possibly the most beautiful blade Kuma had seen. Kneeling on the ground next to Cato was a younger woman, likely in her late teens, checking the snow leopard's wounds. Unfortunately, Cato was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

PostSubject: Re: Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose)   Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:18 pm

Kalini pulled out a kit going to work stiching up the cat. "Are you this beautiful animals owner? He will be okay he just needs to rest."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose)   Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 12:35 pm

(Loo, Trace has a wrench, not a blade)

Trace stood there, wielding her wrench like a blade, slashing at the thieves until only one was left. She couldn't stand the look on his face as he laid beneath her foot, the boot bracing him to the ground and restricting his movements. "Tell me why I shouldn't just continue knocking the snot out of you right now. What could possibly stop my wrench from making contact with that perfectly soft skull of yours?" She asked as the thug tried to wrestle his way out of the trap. The more he wrestled, the more she leaned toward that side of her body, shifting the weight onto that boot and his ribs. "Please, your going to crush me." The thug called out as he struggled under her. "Then answer my question. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Trace yelled, swinging the wrench down and burying it into the Earth there beside his head, close enough to scare but not close enough to hurt him. "We were after the leopard, but it's not worth it anymore. PLEASE LET ME GO!!" the man screamed out in cowardice. Trace took a breath, raised the wrench above her head, then rested it gently on her shoulder. "The leopard, eh. Then I guess the owner of the leopard deserves to decide your fate." Trace said as she looked over her shoulder toward the gentleman that had been caught in the fray. Without a thought, Trace dropped a blacksmith's sledgehammer, that had had the handle cut down to normal length, down on the man's chest and walked over to the man. "His judgment is yours. Just tell me what to do. Honestly, I just want to land my wrench into the side of his skull, but I don't get to decide."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose)   Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never let go (Loo, Bailey, Rose)
Page 1 of 1