Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_vote_lcap(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_voting_bar(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_vote_lcap(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_voting_bar(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins Empty
PostSubject: (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins   (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Leaving her son with her nanny in the northern water tribe. Shiki returned to her home country in the dark nation capital. She hadn't been there since she was a baby. But she found out something about her mother in one of her journals. something about the dark nation. though it worried her, she walked into the kingdom looking for King Exodus. Wearing a black cloak to hide her face, she went from roof to roof using her air bending to fly over.

Heading towards the palace. she stood in front of the gates. Her mother had been a member at least, but she guessed the rest of her family never knew. Shiki grinned, as she looked at the guards in the doorway.

"I wish to speak with King Exodus. I am a former citizen of the nation." Shiki smirked, she pulled down her hood as she wasn't killing at the moment. "As soon as possible. WE have something to discuss if I may." She may be in a new land from the past, but she wasn't about to die before her son grew up. Shiki held her arms crossed across her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins   (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:06 pm

The guards she spoke to where not part of the old Dark Nation. They wore the armor of the Night Angels. They walked out away from the door as they were going to confront here. yet a voice stopped then in their tracks. Without turning to acknowledge as they knew who it was. Another member, an officer. Walked out as he wore the same armor yet sleeveless and only a face mask covering the nose down. His eyes scanned over her as he did not like how one would demand to see Exodus.

"Why do you need to see our leader? Also what purpose do you have with the Night Angels. I am the Warrent Officer of the Dominion and I demand to know what is your business, murderer."

He spoke of her past record as she was on the watched list of the Dominion. A murder committing evil crimes. Yet the doors to the throne room opened up as a tall man who was heavily armored walked out to see the commotion.

'let her pass. One who seeks me out either has a death wish or wants to discuss business."

The Warrent Officer, Yehonatan bowed his head as he and the other members moved out of her way. Exodus waved her in as he was also busy but could spare a few minutes to talk to her. Exodus had been watching her track record and following her murders. Funny how the same was with his Colonel, Red X. How two people shared a similar past but turned out to be the best fighters.

"What business do you have with me? Make it quick as I have many troubling issues to go over."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins   (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Shiki paused when the what looked like guards to her started to move towards her without a word, that is when she knew that something was up. Sliding her hands under her cloak, Shiki held the handle to her small little scythes. Turning around, she looked at the man in armor. But his words made her grin. Holding onto the blade in her sleeve, she was ready to bend the oxygen from anyone that came towards her.
“My mother of course. She was one, but died. Was looking at being one, if its too full...” Shiki raised her eyes to the man with a death look in her eyes. She was called a Reaper for a reason. But she wasn’t gonna cause trouble. “I assassinate, I am hired. Not really a murderer...unless...” She paused looking at him. Hearing the doors open, Shiki turns around releasing the blades in her sleeve as to not be a threat. Shiki followed exodus, not saying anything as she didn’t want to die, she had to raise her son still. She held her head high, not wanting to cause trouble right now. She knew that she could be killed, before she could ripe the air from their lungs.
Holding her hands at her side as to show no weapons in her hands. “ My name is Shiki Game, I want to join the Night Angels. I don’t want to waste your time, my mother was a member and I want to be. I want a purpose in my job, but also something I knew my children will be proud of to be part of. If I have to do something I will, if you don’t want me to join I will not waste your time.” Shiki told him, she didn’t want to seem disrespectful. but knew that sometimes things don't work how she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins   (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Exodus would listen to every word that the women had to say. He turned towards his desk and walked over to sit down in his chair. Leaning back he watched her as she continued to talk. She spoke of her mother being part of the Clan but that was long ago when they were considered a clan. He rest his hand on his chin as he waited till she was done. He instantly picked up on the fear of not dying and how she did not want to waste his time. His mind bending abilities gave him the ability to pick up subtle emotions.

" We are no longer a Clan when your mother was part of us. That was 13 years ago. We are a Dominion, a growing Nation. We have our own language were be, culture, laws, and ranking to keep our people in line. We are no longer hired muscle as its barbaric. We fight and die for our brothers and sisters who are part of the Shadows. If you want to join I do no ask for your loyalty to me as that is not who we are. I ask for your loyalty to the Dominion and the bulwark of the people. In a way we are Communistic but Imperial as well.

We carry our talents to to kill but to protect the balance of the world. Our enemies are the ones who seek to break that balance and destroy the world as we see as our home. We fear not death nor seek confrontation as you did outside those doors by holding those silly things you call blades.

The answer you seek will be granted as you are part of the Dominion already as you were already born into the Shadow. You must learn discipline and respect for your brothers and sisters who are also a part of the Dominion as well. I will register you to a Sergent."

He paused as he took out a roll of names and listings of his current Sergents. His finger stopped on a name and he seemed to approve. Placing the roll away he looked back at her.

" It has come to my attention that the Battle of the Elements holds two of our members. haven't heard the news already with his victory and Arlania Shir the Group B Champion. She is your Sergent and you must report to her as she is in charge of you until death takes you from the Dominion. She also will be your Tag Team Partner in the Third Hosting of the Tournament which is for the Tag Team Championship. Keeping it simple I want to keep every title in Night Angel hands."

He was done with her as he waved her away.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins   (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Shiki listened to Exodus but frown when he mentioned about her knives. but didn't say a word, as he was talking. Hearing all that has changed, she started to wonder how she would have turned out if her father hadn't taken her away. But thinking about what she was doing and hearing about what it is about, she found that maybe this might be the best place to raise her son. a communitee, where they are like a family comminuty and he was speaking. she just listened since he was the head.

Hearing the sergent she is connected to. Shiki nodded her head. "Very well sir, I'll be there thank you sir." Stepping away she went to find this Arlania. Thinking about it, she started to think about moving back to the dark nation and bringing her son with her. Shiki went looking for arlania.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins   (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Arlania was in the training room, as always, if she wasn't putting recruits in line, on a mission, or sleeping, she was in the training room. Nothing more, every now and then she has a day off, but rarely. Ever since the tournament, her duties had nearly doubled.

She lunged forward slicing the head off of a dummy with her Katana, and rolled around it gracefully, sending the edge of her blade deep into the back padding of the dummy. She grunted, not like killing real people, but it kept her stable and calm. Now that they were a dominion, their life has changed alot from when she was younger. She grew up in the Dominon, blood and all for generations.

Arlania stood as a messenger came into the Training arena. She walked up to him and said casually, " Speak." He bowed and relayed the message immediatly, speaking off that she was enlisted a new recruit under her, and that introductions were in need.

She sighed and waved the messenger off, " If you should see her, send her down here at once, " she said as he scurried out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins   (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Shiki walked through the street. she sent a letter up north by a bird to her nanny that was caring for her son. A man found her and informed Shiki of where Arlania is. Following him, she went down to the training room. Shiki though keeping her blades hidden she wasn't going to attack anyone. Apparently life isn't like that anymore.

Walking into the training room, Shiki saw a blue haired girl that looked like she could knock over a dozen or so men with just a look to kill. "Hello Miss Arlania." She spoke as she looked around the training room. wondering if her mother had been there. she was an air bender and was starting to wonder if one had been there before. "I am Shiki Game. I just arrived from the north. Its an honor to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins   (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am

Arlania turned around to see her new recruit, and she scowled, not at the way the woman was, but as how she addressed her. But she couldn't know any better, so Arlania let it go. She sheathed her sword and walked up to the woman, she couldnt be much younger than Arlania, is she was younger than her at all. Arlania was the youngest known to be made a Sergant.

" Please, from now on you should address me as Sir, or Sergant Arlania. " She wasnt being rude, its procedure around here, order was a big thing, " And as you address me you must salute, as well as any upper ranked officer." She looked her recruit over, seemed adequate enough.

" Shike huh? " Arlania smirked, " Alright, ill have to let you know, as long as your signed under me, dont expect things to be easy."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins   (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:19 am

Shiki nodded her head, standing straight looking at the woman. her eyes glazed over as though there is nothing but death in them. But she held her tongue since this was a new life for her. "I do apologize sergent Arlania. I completely understand. I expect nothing easy as life isn't." Shiki bowed her head and then stood up straight looking at Arlania. she has never addressed someone like this before so she wasn't use to it.

"Miss...I mean Sergent Arlania. Before I start. May I ask to leave to bring my son here. He is only two. and he is in the northern water tribe. Then you can beat me and work me to the bone. If that is fine with you. I would be back in less than a week or five days tops." Shiki explained with a salute. She didn't want to be denied and she wasn't going to abandon her son and let her child think she left him. her eyes looked straight at Arlania not wanting to cause any trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins   (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 am

Arlania thought for a minute, they really haven't started their training so leaving wouldn't harm anything. She closed her eyes and nodded, " You have a week and a half. That is all, if you are gone past that, expect to be sent after. The Dominion doesn't care for traitors, i should know that more than anyone." she said casually.

That was true, her father had been killed in front of the entire clan when she was just a fresh recruit, he was suspected of treachery and being a traitor. She looked back at the dummy she just beheaded, " You better leave now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins   (Exodus) Dark runs in the veins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Exodus) Dark runs in the veins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next