Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_vote_lcapEn Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_voting_barEn Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_vote_lcapEn Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_voting_barEn Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) Empty
PostSubject: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:10 pm

((OOC: so the rules for this are basically the tourney rules. No killing.))

Here is the thing for the number generator:
Code:
[rand]10[/rand]

Health is 250

Attack Accuracy/Defense is through 10
Attack Power is up to 15...

EN GARDE!!!

Loolaa, you get the first strike.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 11:12 pm

Yami Sentoki
HP: 250/250
((I'd color, bold, and make everything fancy, but i'm too lazy, so you get left aligned normal text))

A girl has to make a living somehow, right? And, since i'm never going to resort to prostitution, I think fighting people for the amusement of others is a good way to make some money. I get a decent cut if I win, and a small compensation if I lose. My point is, I need money, and fighting strangers in an arena is a good way to get it.

I walked into the arena, carefully examining my surroundings. It was round, with a dirt ground and four circular pools of water spaced evenly apart in a perfect square around the arena. The crowd numbered in the thousands, maybe the tens of thousands. People cheering "mystery warrior" out, as well as some name that I couldn't really understand, the name of my opponent. Mystery Warrior. It was the name I took on myself to prevent from being found by certain enemies and bounty hunters. The announcer gave me the first strike. I eyed my opponent, finally decided that it would be best to start with fire. After all, I was back home at the Northern Air temple. The funny thing? I plan to meet my aunt, the queen, tomorrow. But today was a day to fight and earn a bit of cash before presenting myself in front of royalty. I pulled my hand back into a fist and punch at the air, sending a large ball of fire flying through the air towards my opponent.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Damage:
Random number (1,15) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 11:15 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 11:25 pm

Kara Liu
HP: 236/250

I needed money now more than ever. I liked fighting too. Put them together and bam! I got a nice enjoyable way to make some money quick. It didn't matter if this was my best performance or a lackluster one. If I win, I win. And I plan on winning.

It didn't take long for my opponent to attack. Of course me being the over-thinker I am, was too caught up in my thoughts to react quick enough to the ball of fire hurdling towards me. Direct impact. This wasn't the way I wanted to start off this battle. I wanted the money and another win marked under my name.

I had two options for attacking. One with my bo staff, smack my opponent in the face, or a rock blast to the stomach. Either or, its sure to do some damage. I decided upon blasting a rock. That's always a fan favorite. Taking a chunk of earth from the ground, I shot it at a high speed right for my opponents stomach.

AP
Random number (1,10) :
AD
Random number (1,15) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 11:26 pm

((WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME?1!))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 11:29 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 12:30 am

Yami Sentoki
HP: 250/250

Dodge now! Kokuo yelled, and I leaped to the side just as the rock flew past. I don't need you, I thought, communicating with her through our mental connection. I can handle this fight on my own. And with that, she was silent for the rest of the fight.

Now was my chance. She had left herself wide open with that attack. Keeping myself limited to fire, and now being at close enough range to attempt a melee attack, I charged up a ball of fire in the palm of my hand and lunged at the woman, aiming to ram the ball into her stomach.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Damage:
Random number (1,15) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 12:31 am

((I meant to color the dialogue. Whoops, can't change it now))
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:53 am

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:01 am

Kara Liu
236/250

I knew that if my attack had missed that I'd be wide open on both sides. But thanks to thinking before acting, I was prepared for an attack that this girl had in store for me. She lunged towards me aiming for my stomach. A laughable attack. This girl wanted to really go all out in the beginning. I couldn't blame her. A quick win for a lot of money, and admirable mindset.

But this is no time to think like that, I need to actually hit her with something or I will never win. Thrusting my staff into the ground, I removed a large chunk of earth infront of me and hurled the rock kind of like someone doing shot-put. I soared right towards the girl.

AP:
Random number (1,10) :
AD:
Random number (1,15) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)   En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

En Garde (Ultimate Overlord, and Dances With Derp)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next