Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_vote_lcapDark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_voting_barDark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_vote_lcapDark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_voting_barDark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey)   Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:09 pm

Daisuke "Mousy" Mouse looked out the window of the small townhouse. He had rented the place for a couple of days to do some research for the Empire, paying day by day as he needed. It was a small townhouse, smaller than he was used to, with a twin-sized bed, bathroom and small kitchenette. He hadn't planned on decorating, so the original paintings were on the walls. A few flowers and herbs, hand-painted by the landlord's wife before he got there.

His suitcase sat against the wall; unpacked, organized and ready to leave in a moments notice if needed. He hadn't expected to stay as long as he had. Maybe a day or two, but by now he was there almost a week. "There has got to be something here to report on." Dai spoke as he looked out the window toward the courtyard. There were plenty of people walking about, but no one special. "Guess I'm moving on. Intel must have been bad. I'm sure someone else spoke with the Count's attendant about what all the fuss is lately with the warships."

Although he realized that speaking to himself was a poor decision, he didn't normally have people to speak with and spoke poorly with them in the first place. Himself however, is a different story. He could talk to his mirror image with great ease, others not so much. He blamed the fact of being born so far away from civilization that he wasn't around enough people, but really he just didn't like speaking to others. It unnerved him and he was far much better at listening anyway.

Daisuke stood there for a moment longer before grabbing his suitcase, checking the townhouse for any last times, and heading out the door. The landlord had the key, the rent money, and everything else was taken care of. Now, he just need to get out before any of the Empire's henchmen saw him. Shielding himself with a long cloak of darkness, he stepped out into the light of day and began walking down the street.

(Daisuke will commonly refer to himself as Dai, but introduces himself as Mousy or Daisuke depending on the person/situation.)
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Novice
Novice
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey)   Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:25 pm

It had been many weeks since Seishi returned to his homeland. His travels often required long trips to the larger more populous areas of the Vermillion Empire, as pious individuals sought to bolster their piety in numbers. However, when business presented itself within the outskirts of the Vermillion Empire, namely those endeavors that dealt with the Dark Nation, Seishi could not resist the temptation to return home. “Only a little further, Shizu.” The boy murmured to his beloved companion who had grown tired of their journey. The giant wolf-bat snarled silently, indicating his willingness to continue with their journey. “I know you can do it, but I need a break. We’re just stopping in the capital to stock up on supplies and then we’ll be on our way.” Shizu sighed complacently, his voice imbricating excitement and mild agitation.

The weather was milder and calmer than on some of the larger islands Seishi had grown accustom to. The temperate climate could be traced to the Nations latitudinal location or the fact that there was a lack of fire benders, aimlessly training while inadvertently (or potentially purposefully) raising the temperature and causing discomfort for all of those with aversions to heat. Thankfully, Seishi had grown accustom to the heat, though the cool breeze that danced across his face was not an unpleasant surprise. A quaint aroma wafted through his nostrils, pulling him towards a nearby shrine. “The smell of melting wax never gets old.” His soft voice lilted agilely like a ballerina pirouetting to a silent sonata.

Seishi and Shizu quickly traversed the distance between themselves and the small shrine, but before they made their way into the shanty structure, Seishi lost his balance, tripping on a pebble. As his left foot left the ground, he tried to recapture his balance, rooting his right foot firmly into the ground with a quick rouse of shadow bending. Thankfully it was a bright day, and as the sun licked his silhouette, it recreated a shadowy image of himself behind his figure, giving him the materials needed to perform the technique. Suddenly his physical frame collided with that of another being, causing his concentration to break.

“My goodness, I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you there.”

Shizu snickered as his companion embarrassed himself; he watched intently…mocking him but also assessing the situation, readying himself to protect Seishi if need be. Seishi regained his composure while analyzing the stature of the dwarf that stood before him. What purple hair…I’ve never seen such a spectacle…

(Okay, I'll keep that in mind Smile. I generally italicize my thoughts and quote my sayings, I don't know if that's common practice here, but just thought I'd elucidate my idiosyncrasies.)
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey)   Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 10:53 pm

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TINY COCKROACH THAT ESCAPES THE WRATH OF A BOOK BECAUSE HE'S SO SMALL THAT HE FITS UNDER THE HEEL AND CAN'T GET SQUISHED????!!!" Daisuke yelled as he pushed against the ground, forming a few extra layers of darkness to raise him up to eye level of the boy. "Who do you think you are calling a Mousy little pipsqueak?"

Daisuke stood there, watching the boy with his head as close to the boy's face without touching him and snorting his nose repetitively. His temper getting away from him.

(I know it's short. It's intentionally short.)
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Novice
Novice
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey)   Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:25 am

Seishi was taken aback by the short man's explosive response. Shizu was even more sensitive, bolting towards his companions aid, preparing a reactionary attack. Seishi's hand fell by his side, ordering the giant wolf bat to halt in its tracks. "Down boy," he said calmly almost derogatorily. It wouldn't be surprising if Daisuke first thought Seishi was addressing him, "It's alright. Relax." Shizu let out a passive aggressive sigh before yelping, snuggling beneath Seishi's dangling hand.

Seishi loathed talking to people in general, and the only thing he loathed more was talking to an emotionally charged cretin with a short fuse...but being a devout follower of the spirits, his patience was far from its limits. "I'm sorry young man, my friend can be quite...jumpy" he said as he turned towards Daisuke, "I'm not calling you anything, and certainly not a 'mousy little pipsqueak'. You're quite mighty looking if you ask me!" Seishi's tone was soft and warm, filled with confidence, earnestness, and a tinge of sarcastic acrimony. Shizu laughed sheepishly. "I see you're quite the bender as well. Perhaps you're here to pray? Let us go in together, and after a short prayer I could treat you to some rice noodles as a token of my sincerest apologies."

Prayer was something Seishi found quite comforting, not only for himself but for all of those he'd been surrounded by...I mean what else do monks do in their spare time? He relaxed his stance as he patiently waited for the man's answer, hoping his mood had...well...deescalated to the size of his original height.

(Sorry for the brevity and tardiness! School's been nailing me.)
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey)   Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:07 pm

Daisuke backed off almost as soon as Seishi called out "Down boy," but his temper was still ready to flare again. Had he had a better week, he might have reacted better. With a huff and a puff, Daisuke calmed down a bit, listening to the man's words, his grimace still spread across his face from ear to ear. "...quite mighty looking...." the man said, his words hitting Dai with pride. Daisuke's own pride hit him like a slap to the face. Had all of his training been for nothing. With a sigh, he calmed down and removed the shadows beneath his feet, returning him to the ground.

"I do believe that prayer would be a extraordinary way to repent for my actions. It was foolish and childish for me to have yelled like that. I offer my sincere apologies."
Daisuke bowed softly to the man. "My name is Daisuke Mouse, please forgive my outburst."

(Sorry, its been an interesting month and I almost forgot about this topic.)
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Novice
Novice
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey)   Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Seishi nodded as the boy before him apologized, eagerly accepting "I completely understand. It happens to the best of us." Signaling his best friend to follow, he ushered Daisuke towards the holy ground in order for them both to seek forgiveness for their sins.

"Nice to meet you, Daisuke. My name is Seishi." While he spoke his head shifted from side to side, searching for an empty spot for them to rest their knees. "How is this area for you?" The young man pointed at an opening between two pillars, illuminated by a single candle. There was just enough room for the three of them to sit comfortably, undisturbed by the other inhabitants of the Shrine. "Some people are quite particular about where they rest their knees, but I believe that as long as you're asking for forgiveness, your location doesn't really matter."

(I'm so sorry! I thought you'd left and it was my only topic, so I tuned out for school Sad( But I'm back now!! Hope you're well.))
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey)   Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Dai followed him to the temple, looking around as Seishi looked as well. It wasn't long until Dai was looking at the same section that Seishi was. "I do believe that would be perfection. It's angle isn't too far in the corner that you have to strain your neck to bow, and it isn't too small of a space that we are cramped next to each other. Placing the three bodies there will also help to make the area more symmetrical to the rest of the room." Daisuke said as he looked over everything, pointing at things as he spoke and showing where a family of four had sat down opposite from where Seishi had pointed. The room itself would take more time to become symmetrical as they had set three pillars on one side where there were only two on the other.

Daisuke let the thought drift from his mind carefully as he started to kneel with the others already there. However, with each bow and each movement he made, his mind began to race over the thought that someone would design such a temple so inaccurately. Still, Daisuke managed to rest his mind and let him get some meditation started.
Back to top Go down
Seishi
Novice
Novice
Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey)   Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:09 pm

"Has anyone ever told you that you speak quite formally? It's refreshing to hear such intellectual language spilling from the orifices of a commoner." Though he meant his words as a compliment, he quickly stopped himself, covering his lips with his hands. Embarrassed his cheeks glistened with crimson radiance as he shook his head horizontally. "Excuse me, I meant that as a compliment. Sometimes I...when I say commoner I only mean someone not of the clergy. Most people I meet outside of the shrine are not very religious nor do they pay much attention to the sins they've committed. I'm glad to be be in the company of another hopeful individual."

Seishi's body elegantly plopped against the ceramic floor atop a wool cushion separating the ground from the legs of those wishing to pay respect or ask for repentance. As he began to bow, Shizu mimicked his motions. As he prostrated, the wolf-bat's butt emerged from the shadows, and as he rose it resumed to netherworld it belonged.

"You're quite astute and mathematical. Do you enjoy geometry?" While he spoke, he twisted his abdomen in order to face the man he was addressing.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey)   Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Daisuke considered the thought of his words and his speech being more formal than others. Had he really changed that much since he had left his homeland to go find work in the Mainland? He didn't allow the commoner comment to bother him, for he knew it was true. He was in fact a commoner outside the walls of the temple. "Intelliegence, once achieved, should be spread to others." Daisuke replied as he shifted just a bit to face Seishi. "One's intelligence does nothing if it is not used to aid the advancement of others."

The question of geometry threw Dai through a small loop however. He had always considered Symmetry to be the most genius investment one could have in structure, but geometric designs of things had never striked his fancy. "My interest resides solely in the art of symmetry and keeping the balance of the world. Geometry has little to interest my mind." He answered, his mind calm and reassured as he opened his eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey)   Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Intentions (Seishi & Bailey)
Page 1 of 1