Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSpilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_voting_barSpilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSpilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_voting_barSpilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Akari blind a moment then smiled under he mask. She then walked into the deserted alley. She looked at Yukina, "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:23 pm

"Utau Hotori." Yukina said, then nervously looked around her.

Awkward. Yukina continued to think, 'Where the heck is this guy taking me?' Yukina stopped walking and crossed her arms, "Where are you talking me? I also asked what do you want and you haven't answered, pervert!" Yukina's personality was definately showing. Yukina blinked, thinking, 'Oh crap. I just blew my cover with my big mouth!' Yukina took a step back, thinking of running.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Akari blind then gave a slight giggle, "I'm am sorry to not answer... I wanted to make sure it was you, the light bender. I want to tell you that the punch of light was quiet a impact."

The burn on her face peeked from the face mask as the wind blow the hair from her face. "Quiet a escape too. Didn't expect you to make it out so quick." She gave a manly chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Yukina sighed, "Surprise! You found me. Now what do you want? Another challenge? Care to take me to jail maybe?" She huffed under her breath, "Still think you are a jerk."

Yukina crossed her arms and shook her head. She looked at him, "What's your name again? I don't think I quite caught it." She cocked her head at him and blinked.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Akari Smiled, closing her eyes and looking down. "Another challenge? Hmm against a light bender... I don't think so, You got me pretty back last time..." She looked up at Yukina "Oozara Long.." She smiled, pulling down her face mask. She showed her face as the burn revealed its self. It was a little swollen and red. "How had you been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:09 pm

"Oozara Long.." She smiled, pulling down her face mask.

Yukina lifted her nose in the air, crossed her arms, and closed her eyes, "Hmph!" She turned around a began to walk away. Yukina still remembered Akari saying that name the last tme they spoke. Yukina sighed and started walking to the hideout, "I can't believe her! She deserves that punch I gave her. And now she is on their side! As a guard of all things."

She made sharp turns so if she was followed, the person would loose her track. Yukina then climbed in the back window of the hide-out and set the basket on the table infront of the couch where Moko was sleeping. Yukina sighed, pulling down her hood and sat on the couch, "That jerk!"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Akari blinked blow her off. "Yu-.." She blinds as Yukina walks off. "Yukina?" It had been a long time since she had trusted some one that she could trust. She watched Yuyu turn the corner and followed her. There was many different direction and sharp turns Yukina made, trying to confused her. Some of it worked but she still found the final destination of her friend.

The tracks in the dirt lead behind her house. Akari quietly sneaked up to the window behind the house. Peeking cautiously into the house she heard Yuki in the other room, and she climbed into the house wearily. The baby dragon in the biggest pouch on the back on her, snored silently, both peaceful and warmly.

Akari walked to the wall that separated the room she was in and the room Yuki was in. Finally, after getting the courage to face her friend she walked into the room for where Yukina sat on the couch.

"Yuki... I'm sorry.." The words barely leaving her lips as for she didn't know what else to say. She had hit her friend but as always she was hit back twice more and 10 time heavier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Yukina sticks her tongue out at Akari, "Boys aren't allowed here, Oozara Long." Yukina huffed under her breath again, "I don't even know why I'm still here." Yukina fills a bag will food, then another bag with her clothes. "Unless you want something, I'm leaving to go home now." Moko yawned, "I agree. I need a bed, not a dirty couch." Moko hovered to his bag, his entire back was covered in dust and dirt. Oraku bowed before Akari and laughed at Moko as he fell into his bag asleep already.

Yukina tied the three bags onto Raku.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Akari Stepped forward, "STOP! Please. I didn't have to let you out of that cell, and i didn't have to let you almost kill me, but I did it b/c I thought we were friends." Her voice was as it was before the raid, just more upset, and Akari stared heavily at Yukina. "Friends helped friends. Friends understand friends. Friends are always Friends." She spoke the quote her mother had told her so long ago. "This friend needs the help of her only true and maybe only friend."

Akari gulped, "Last time we saw each other you broke me away from you." She tried to hold back her tears. "The time i needed you the most, YOU SHUT ME AWAY! I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING! MY FAMILY, MY HOME... Sorami..." Her eye flooded with tears. "Every thing I have done in the last week was to protect you and my self. Every thing I even do for you, comes back at me twice more and 10 times harder!" Akari dropped to her knees stopping her self from talking. She knew how stubborn her friend was but couldn't stop talking. She had held it in for so long, she couldn't do it anymore. "Your so SELFISH! I'm sorry I was going to ask you to help me one more!"

She pressed her hand against her face. Tears stung the burn as the rolled down her face, It had been a long time, a very long time since she expressed her true self like this. 'I'm sorry..' She thought whipping her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Yukina looked at her, "You don't what!" Yukina stopped before she said anything, not wanting to say how she felt, "You're such a drama queen, Akari. But if we want this to work, I'll be the decoy while you sneak into the general's quarters. You'll also need to stop crying. And when this plan is done. I am and WILL be leaving."

Yukina would normally shut down, not wanting people to be close to her. But she felt she should help Akari. "I'm gona do this only because then.. You will owe be double." Yukina whispers, 'And because it's possible this is the last time we'll see each other.'

Yukina grabbed the bag of clothes from Raku and when into a room. She came out wearing clothes which she thought was appropriate for fighting. She even put her goggles around her neck like she used to. "Let's go. Moko and Oraku will stay here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3