Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_voting_barSpilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_voting_barSpilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Akari grouted manly like, holding her jaw. She expected Yuki to punch her but didn't expect a light punch. She stood up, looking at Yuki in the eyes. "Light bender scum." She smacked Her across the face. "Next time you hit me, you better knock me out!" Akari came in for a punch at Yuki's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:30 pm

".. You know what..!" Yukina powered up on her bend, giving it her all since she had enough of his smack talk. She dodged his punch and sent her powerful punch of burning light to his stomach, burning right through his armor.

Yukina smiles, but holds her cheek from the earlier slap, "What's the point of this? Get me into more trouble?" Yukina sighs thinking, 'I shouldn't fight anymore.. I bet he is trying to ware me out..'
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Time Passed slowly as Akari saw her punch miss, just as she thought it would. She then smile underneath the mask that covered her face and closed her eyes, she knew exactly what would happen next. Yukina's punch compacted with her chest, bulleting straight through it, leaving her armor exposed on the stomach. "RAH!" Akari gritted her teeth. She tried to keep her voice down. Akari Feel to the ground in front of the prisoner, face down. "You.. Did.. arr.." She gasped for air, holding her burnt chest. She gulped then pretending to pass out.

The door, unnoticed before, was left wide open. This was part of Akari's plan, She had challenged Yuyu to hit her and hurt her enough to look like she was attack and Yukina would be able to escape with out blowing her cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Yukina blinked, thinking in the few seconds she had for a plan of escaping with a chance of not being caught. She knew it! Once she escaped, she would quickly find a disguise and change her entire look and leave to return home.Yukina stuffed Moko in her bag, putting the around her shoulder at the same time. Yukina then quickly hopped on Raku, him instantly waking up. Yukina yelled, pulling on his fur towards the door, "He-yah!" She cried, Oraku quickly ran out of the prison cell. Luckily they didn't realize it until they were long gone.

They got near the lower ring of the city where Yukina found an abandoned house to stay at. Yukina entered the house, removed the wood from the door so they could get in, in the first place. Moko coughed, "Dust..*cough* Is.. *cough* Evil.." Moko coughed and pretended to faint on an old and dirty couch. Yukina sighed, "Well it will have to do. I want you two to rest while I clean up the place." Moko laughed then yawned, "I don't have a problem with that." Oraku sat at the now closed door, then decided to lie down. He wanted to make sure he was the first to attack any intruders.

Yukina looked in a closet, "Hmm. Lucky everything is still here. The people that lived here must have died or something.. Or.. it's haunted." Yukina blinked, then shook her head. She grabbed a broom and spent a good about of time just dusting the house. She then cleaned up the place too.

It was almost dawn when Yukina finished up everything. She yawned, "I think we should stay here a little while.. I wouldn't want to do all this work for nothing." Yukina then remembered she had to get a disguise. Moko woke up earlier and just sat at the couch, still tired, "How are you gonna get a disguise for me and fluffly over there?" Yukina laughed, "Easy. Your not leaving this house." Moko cried, "What? Why??" Yukina sighed, "A wolf and a talking dragon aren't easy to diguise, but if I need to I'll just put you in a hood and cape, saying your a baby. I mean you already act like one." Yukina then needed a diguise for her, so she cut up her clothes and made a dress. She then cut her bangs and put her long hair long flowly pigtails, using her red ribbons to tie them.

"I'm going out to the market," Yukina pulled a hood to slightly cover her face. Moko yawned and nodded and Oraku suggested she went out the back window so no one would know they were living there. She did so and slowly walked to the nearest market with a basket in her arms.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Akari peeked at Yukina as she went for the door. 'Well... I didn't expect it going through my armor...' She thought, rolling onto her back, looking up at the prison ceiling, 'I think I might of messed up there..' Akari's Breaths where short and stuttered.

"Oozara Long!" The same solider from before rushed into the room as he had come to offer a drink with her and tease the prisoner. "HELP! PRISONER ESCAPED, A BROTHER IS DOWN! SOUND THE ALARM!!!!" His voice echoed through out the corridors, then looking back down at Akari. "Hey hold on, help is on it way..." He assured her, pulling off the heavy helmet and face mask from her head.

A few minutes later a few medic's ran into the room, moving the other bender from Akari's side. They put her on a stretcher and carried her out. Akari's eye wondered the hall until she closed them allowing herself to fall into the darkness to her slumber.

Hours she woke up with half of her face wrapped in linen and her torso bandaged with clean linen. She laid in the dark stone room, with a blanket over her shirtless top and armored leggings. The room was similar to the cell Yuki was in except it was darker, only lite by a single candle, and not as rough. She then sat up, She then knew she was in a holding cell.

The door's lock clicked and a torch light flooded into the room along with the Head medic, Head prison guard, and her friend she made in this place. Akari leaned against the wall, looking at each one, waiting for one to speak first.

"So it true what the Doc says... You are a women, Oozara. If that is, you r real name." The Captain glared at her eying her head to toe. The medic stood quiet as if he was just there to observe and as for her buddy, He stared at her with wide eyes and a open mouth. "Tell me, What is your real name?" He continued walking closer to Akari. She looked at each one again before speaking, "I am Oozara Long. This is my real name and the name my father named me." She lied smoothly.

"I see.. And why where you here? Pretending to be a boy I mean." The captain rubbed his beard looking at her still. "I did it so I could Be apart of my countries forces and protect Our brothers."
"That all... ?"
Akari nodded, "I swear. I want to protect my people from those damn Light benders."
The Captain paused, studying her. "Then get dress solider. No one out side this room knows. You have also been switch to city control. And mess up.. Well theirs no need to state the obvious."

Akari gave a weak salute to the captain. He left along with the medic but her friend stayed. "I cant believe your a women.." he muttered before leaving the room in disbelief. Akari lied back down thinking that, that went better than she thought it was going to. An now being on City control she was able to fine Yuyu, that is if she was still in the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:57 am

~* 3 Days Later *~

Yukina quietly arrived at the market again. She realized she had ran out of money, so she decided to pick-pocket a few people. It was a little crowded so she got away without being caught, and managaed to get a good amount of money in the process. Yukina then stopped at a nearby fruit stand, "Man..why does Moko eat so much food!" She sighed then smiled at the man at the stand and giggled, "Hello. I'd like two of these, five of these, and three of those." The man smiled, but then squinted, "Hey.. Do I know you..?" Yukina blinked, seeing a wanted picture of her stuck to the front of the stand, Yukina spoke in a soft and higher voice, "I highly doubt it." The man took off his hat and rubbed his hand, "Heh.. alright." Yukina slowly pulled the picture of her off the stand and put it under the fruit on the basket, "Thank you!" She slowly walked off, throwing some money behind her.

When Yukina left the market with a basket full of food, she quietly began to walk the long way to the hide-out.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:23 pm

It had been 3 days since she was hit in the chest by Yuki's Light fist. In all that time, Akari lied on the bed waiting for her "Captain" To release her for "Work". Every day a medic came and applied a special medicine, Like the gypsy medicine, to her wounds. She armor also was patched and ready to wear. Soon after a messenger came and told Akari that she was allowed to leave and continue on with her 'duty to this kingdom'. The very words made Akari grit her teeth and clutch her hands tight closed.

She sat up, Dressing herself in the armor. It was a bit heavy and rubbed on the bandages that wrapped her wounds. Afterwards she pulled up her facial mask and tied the headband around her head. Akari opened the door then closed it, walking to the Captain's quarter, to get instruction as ordered.

There was a knock on the door and a voice shouted saying, "Come in."

Akari Entered the room, bowing before him. He stared back at her. "Oozara. You are continuing in this line of work of because of your detection to this kingdom. You are moved to the City control b/c of your flaws." He paused a moment before continuing, "Don't Expect any special treatment from me or any one else b/c your a women."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, sir." Akari saluted.
"Good. In city control you watch for theft, Wanted criminals, and you help anyone that needs it. Do you understand?" He continued to stare.
"Yes sir."
"Good. Move out solider." The captain gave a small salute and Akari saluted him back.

Akari Armed her self and moved to the streets of the lower ring for where She suspected Yukina to be. She walked through the market, eye each girl that looked like Yukina. At last she saw a hooked girl, carrying a weaved basket with some fruit in it. She walked over to the girl, "Excuse me miss.. May I ask you a few questions." She knew if the girl refused then it was a chance to be Yukina but if she didn't resist, then Akari would move onto plan B.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Yukina knew if she just walked away, he'd be suspicous, so she had to stay. Yukina blinked, then spoke in a higher and softer voice, "Sure. Anything wrong officer?" She gave a big smile, scared about what could happen. She then quickly thought up a name incase.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Akari eyed the girl up and down until she was sure it was Yuki. "Come walk with me while i speak with you? I would rather be away from the crowds." Her voice was dark and natural. She hand out a hand, point to an empty walk way. "Come, follow me." She looks the same as the other day for when Akari came into the cell and hit Yuki a few times.

She looked at Yuyu, squinting her eyes, looking happy like.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Yukina sighed, walking along the path with the guard. She looked at the man, the same one that she hurt a few nights ago. Yukina looked at the man, then looked away. It was hard to not look at someone staring at you weirdly. She definately felt uncomfortable, "Would you.. not look at me like that. Please. May I ask what you want, anyways?" Yukina's rudeness was showing.

Awkward. That's all Yukina thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))   Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spilling Blood, only spills even more Blood ((Private))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next