Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)

Go down 
+2
Tsumi Buredo
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) Empty
PostSubject: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:49 am

Owlan sat on his throne as Andreva spoke to him her prophecy.  "The world will be covered in darkness, and its bringer shall is the Child of Evil.  He will lead men against the world, and the Spirits.  He will kill all who oppose him, and steal light from the great Spirits who protect the elements.  A man who bears a name known to the world, and has caused great darkness before.  Though I cannot see his face, or how he shall end the world, I know that if he is not defeated, the world shall cease to exist."  "I understand that your powers are limit--no human can see the entirety of the future," said Owlan, "But could you give me any more detail?" He was not frustrated, but he wished he knew more so he could prevent it.

Owlan had made mistakes during his time as Emperor, but he had always tried to push for peace between the nations.  Now that he was the Spirit King, the gods' voice on Earth, and the Hand of the Creator Spirits.  Peace and balance, though a job belonging to the Avatar, was meant to be helped by him.  He could create and destroy Avatars, he could take and give bending.  Create and destroy realities.  When the Avatar was unable to bring balance or in training, and therefore incapable, it was his job.  Until they found the current Avatar, Owlan needed to ensure peace was maintained.

"I do not know much more than the gods have allowed me to see," said the gypsy, bowing lowly to her new retainer, "I am sorry, Your Greatness.  But I do sense your desire for action, so I can tell you this: It is not your job to finish him off.  In fact, this man may just be the end of you--or perhaps your career.  I do not know, nor can I see for sure.  You will not be able to defeat him as he is too strong.  It will be the Avatar and the Warriors of the Elements.  They have been reborn and must be found before it is too late.  They, combined with powers and heroes of old, will be the ones to stop this great darkness.  Please my lord, do not try to do too much on your own."  With that, Andreva bowed, and left Owlan to his own.

That was three days ago, and Owlan was where he was left then.  On his throne, contemplating what he had just heard.  He was dead, and he was the Spirit King, food, though nice, was unnecessary, and sleep while fun, was unneeded.  Owlan stood up, having deliberated the best course of action.  He may not be the one to end this darkness, nor would he be the one to prevent it, but he could do something to set things in motions and help the Avatar and the Warriors.  Owlan walked towards the balcony and closed his eyes as he raised his hands to the perpetual twilight sky.  The sun that always sat at evening, but never set into night.  The Land of Perpetual Twilight, that was the Spirit World that lived in the Shadow Lands.

He whispered and the winds picked up.  With each sentence, a shining ball of light shot from his chest and travelled towards the same direction.  Heading east towards the Earth Kingdom, to their target, the Citadel of Six Castles.  There, the Order of the Elements, a group created by his predecessor and cousin, Raiden, to teach the Avatar and the Warriors of the future.  Masters of their elements, made immortal by the powers of the Spirit King so they could forever teach their reincarnating students.  They would be teleported to him upon the light coming in contact with them.  In mid transport, Owlan's message would be known to them, immediately and in full.  They were the start.  They would be the first link in the chain of events to come.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:11 pm

[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) Yurusu11
Yurusu Kessho
Is it a sin to seek the truth?
How can blood be my salvation, and justify the pain?
I won't get lost between two worlds, though, for all I've seen,
the truth lies somewhere in between.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yurusu Kessho, a humble tailor, sat in the middle of a forest, contemplating his situation. Ever since his meeting with Spirit King Raiden, and the Order of The Elements, strange changes began to take place in his body. He was suddenly able to go for weeks without food or drink, and yet was unable to die. After the discovery of this fact (via a bar fight that went south), Yurusu had departed the Citadel of The Six Castles, and entered into the wilderness to train. For 13 years he stayed there, going from place to place, and honing his body, mind, and Earthbending skills. He had no idea why, but it felt like the right thing to do. Ever since that first meeting, only one thing had been on his mind:

“Be Ready.”

It was a strange feeling. It was more than just a compulsion, or a passing want. He NEEDED to do this. He NEEDED to be stronger, otherwise, he was a failure. At what, he did not know, but he DID know one thing: This kind of failure could not be repeated, for he may not be alive to fail a second time.

Yurusu did not know why, but today felt like a very ‘final’ day. He couldn’t explain it, but he had the strangest feeling, that his lifestyle was about to go through a very abrupt change. No more peaceful training in the forest, living off the land and honing himself. Not that he was sad to see this life go, mind you. He hadn’t slept in a proper bed for years. So, he decided that today would be the last day of his training, until whatever it was that was to come for him, came for him.
In preparation, Yurusu spent the earlier hours of the morning sharpening his massive sword, The Duskbearer, as well as the smaller blades that made up the complete weapon. After four hours’ time (about noon), the blade was looking like it was new. The crystals inside the blade had been supplemented with minerals that Yurusu had found in a mine awhile back, and his Duskbearer’s other various mechanisms had all been tuned-up. At about 3 PM, Yurusu was ready for his final exercise.

His straight, jet-black hair had been properly matted down, complemented by his focused, steely grey eyes, and chiseled face (plus the beginnings of a goatee, which didn’t extend away from his face, but covered the end of his rounded chin). He wore his usual attire for the exercise- Leather combat boots, stretchable blue silk pants, with a center layer of platypus-bear hide, a dark-blue sleeveless, collared vest, and leather suspenders (with complementary iron spaulders), which held up a small piece of iron armor, that protected only his stomach region, though it also showed off his family’s insignia. Along with this, he wore two leather belts, and leather gloves.
He really liked leather.

Yurusu wandered for a bit, until he came close to an ocean, where there was plenty of sand, but where there were still trees nearby. He then swung his sword horizontally at the nearest tree, putting all of his might into the strike. It was a success- the tree splintered in half. Yurusu bent the sand that he was standing on into a protective column, which caught the tree, and then threw it into the ocean. Following this, he threw his sword at a row of trees. It went through two, before Yurusu bent the crystals inside, calling the sword back to him.
Finally, to top off the exercise, he squeezed the button on the handle of his sword, popping open the crystal chamber in the sword. He bent 5 sharp portions of the crystals out of the growing chamber, and shot them in a vertical line at a tree. They hit in perfect succession. He then retrieved his crystals, re-attaching them to the growing chamber in his sword, closing the chamber, and putting the sword in its holster on his back.

Sitting down, Yurusu admired his handiwork. Several trees lay on the ground, cut in half or splintered. He couldn’t suppress his grin- he was ready. Whatever was going to happen to him could go ahead and happen- Yurusu would embrace the oncoming adversity with open arms. Besides, it’s not like it could kill him. Yurusu stood up, taking a deep breath. He felt satisfied- as if he had just put the finishing touches on a house, built from the ground up. He held his arms out and closed his eyes, allowing himself to simply ‘be’ for a moment. No responsibilities, no cares, no ‘I-need-to-be-ready’. Simply Yurusu Kessho, a humble Earthbending tailor.

His moment was shattered, however, when he opened his eyes, to see several bright balls of light cross the horizon, apparently heading in the direction of the citadel, which was visible from his location. He squinted, seeing one of the balls of light, which appeared to be shooting stars, appear to fall out of the sky, leaving an ethereal trail behind it. Upon closer inspection, this falling star appeared to be heading straight for him. “Oh, look. Destiny’s arrived.” Yurusu said, smirking, as the small ball of light collided directly with him. He closed his eyes right before impact, expecting a full-force blow.

However, he received no such attack. Upon opening his eyes, he could see that instead of the wilderness he was in before, he instead stood on a platform, made entirely of stained glass, the design of which appeared to be the earth kingdom’s insignia. The other members of the order stood on the other stained glass platforms, each stained-glass platform’s design matching the element of the person standing on it. These platforms all floated in a black abyss, forming the same set of symbols as the stamp on the letter he had received 13 years ago, that had initially invited him to the order. Spirit King Owlan stood in the center, on the White Lotus platform, and began to speak to them. He delivered a fairly simple message, but one that carried an unfathomable weight and urgency. They were the beginning- The first link in the chain of events to come.

As soon as the message had finished, the stained glass platforms shattered, causing him to fall
And fall….

And fall….

And fall….

And fall...

Suddenly, Yurusu’s eyes flickered open, leaving him standing in front of Spirit King Owlan himself. He merely stared at the man, understanding in his eyes. After a few moments, Yurusu finally found the willpower to speak. “No time to waste, then.”
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:49 pm

The old monk sat quietly in a small grotto made especially for him. If he was going to teach anyone then he had to have the correct surroundings that were beneficial in teaching airbending. He had his eyes closed and was focusing all of his energy on nothing. He was in a meditative stance and attempting to gain some form of inner peace. The last time he meditated was when he was a young boy and that experience did not go to well. Even in his old age, Monk Hiroto still acted as if he was a child. He continued to refuse most of the air monk’s practices, but since he was going to be teaching he had to connect with the true way to air bend. He slowly stood up and as if he was dancing he started to wave his arms around causing small gusts of wind to pick up and slowly move the nearby plants and flowers. He continued this for a while and started to feel the connection with the air once more. Airbending is not about attack, but defense. He had to remember that.

He sighed to himself because airbending also had a huge spiritual effect to it and he tried to go on trips to the Air Temples, but they are too modernized for his sake. They are too busy with the hustle and bustle of everyday life and he was unable to make that connection. Hopefully he will be able to remake that connection before he has to begin teaching. He opened his eyes and scanned his surroundings. Hiroto was at a place called the Citadel of Six Castles and he honestly hated living here. Hiroto, unlike most of his fellow airbenders, still had that nomad drive in him. He loved to move from place to place even in his old age and staying here was driving him crazy. His old eyes looked out at the beach and watched as a young man started to cut down a large amount of trees and send them flying into the ocean. How is that going to help someone in battle? Trees are not known for attacking people, they are fairly docile.

Hiroto chuckled to himself at his inner monologue and started to walk back to his room. He was wearing a simple air nomad outfit in the typical orange, yellow, and brown. It swayed slightly as he walked up the stairs and into the building. All around him was everything they could ever want in order to stay here. They could ask for anything and receive it, he thought about asking for freedom, but they may not give it to him. He then realized he forgot his glider and turned back to go get it. Walking in the same direction he stepped onto the courtyard and bent down to grab it. Making a few noises in the process he grabbed it and sighed. He was starting to feel the pains of being old and it was starting to be a lot more noticeable. Using his glider staff to lean on he starred off into the ocean letting his old mind wonder.

Suddenly he noticed some form of light flying across the sky and thought it was just a firebender shooting into the air, but these were too quick for a firebender. He strained his old eyes more, but was unable to fully make it out. It was only when the balls of light got closer when that Hiroto was able to fully understand what they were. He also noticed that they were coming right for them and out of habit he pointed his staff straight at them ready to attack or defend. The ball got closer and came in contact to him. He was expecting it to send him flying backwards or harm him in some way, but it did the exact opposite. He opened his eyes to see himself standing on a stain glass window over the Air Kingdom symbol. Everything happened to fast for his old mind to understand, but he was suddenly was face to face with the Spirit King and other members of their group. He caught his breath and stammered, “What are you trying to do? Give an old man a heart attack?”

((I know it's not much. I am just very busy and this is the best I can do.))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:29 am

Kasai sat on a small stump which she had asked for.  Well, in truth she asked for a place to sit--she supposed the spirits that watched and governed and granted needed to be given specifics in order for your true mind's wishes to be fulfilled, but regardless she was given her place to sit.  With one shoe off, and her left leg pulled up and draped across her right knee acting as a table, she dipped her quill into an ink well and began to write and draw.  She was working on her collection of Firebending Techniques.  This small scroll wasn't her final work, this was like a small notepad which she would write down brief and quick memos for her to later transfer into her massive tome-scroll that she now wore slung over her back.  It was good when she wanted to quickly jot down new moves and tricks she would pick up, without have to take a longer than necessary break from training to fully draw and illustrate them.

She moved her hand back to the inkwell, but not paying attention, she knocked it over, spilling it all over the ground.  "Fuck," she hissed under her breath.  Though raised a respectful and kind nobleman's daughter in the Empire, granted and noted for her kind, and polite manner, Kasai could mingle with the best of the commoners and the lowest dregs of society during her days as a tracker, and as such, could just as easily switch to her more vulgar side.

Kasai threw down the scroll, fed up with having to constantly redraw things she messed up--she'd always been a bit of a perfectionist--and too annoyed to clean up the ink right now, she figured she'd express her newfound annoyance through training.  Besides, there was a technique she wanted to try that she had been testing out for a while now.  Standing off, shrugging off her heavy over robes and crimson haori, as well as her tengu gets.  She asked the spirits that governed the Castle of Fire for a sparring partner, and as usual they granted her a copy of herself.  Smiling, Kasai charged towards her opponent, and instead of using her Firebending, engaged in hand to hand combat.  Blocking every shot flawlessly, Kasai's clone didn't break a single sweat.

Kasai instantly felt a kick to the stomach and was sent flying backwards towards the wall. Kasai quickly recovered with her blue fire fists, and landed on her knee. She didn't have much time to react as her opponent pulled out her metal chain whip, with the spike point, and channeling lightning through the whip, hurled the spike at her. Kasai calmed herself, and in time, caught the end of the whip in her hand. Before the lightning could channel through her body, she let go a black stream of lightning through her hand and down the metal of the chain, shocking her opponent.

The black lightning a new technique she created by increased the heat and density of the lighting, as well as its precision, gave off a terrible, and horrible screech that sounded like a diamond cutting glass. Even if the attack didn't land, it was still pretty stunning by sound alone. As her mirror self fell back, paralyzed temporarily, Kasai threw aside the whip and went in for the kill. Gathering up a blue-white lightning around her hands, so thin and wispy one could swear it would break like a spider's thread. Jumping over her opponent, Kasai vaulted herself into the air, with her two palms hitting her others' shoulder blades. Stepping back several paces, Kasai's lighting remained attached to the spinal cord of her opponent. Leading back to the tips of her fingers like thing, tenuous spider strings, or the strings of a puppet master.

Kasai smiled happily, and as she twitched a finger, her opponent's left arm moved. It had worked, the technique she had been perfecting was finally finished. By using her lightning, and making it so precise that it became a fine, thin, wisp of electricity, enough to move a nerve but not enough to paralyze someone, Kasai was able to enter someone's nervous system through their spinal cord, and by tapping into the natural electric currents that moved the body, was able to manipulate someone with her own lighting.

Standing up from her stance, Kasai released the technique, and her opponent faded into nothing. Out of breath and tired, Kasai returned to the stump as a small porcelain cup of hot tea appeared in her hands. Smiling, Kasai took a sip. She didn't have much time to rest before through the wall shot a small ball of light. Blue-green in colour and floating fast like a mad fairy, it came straight for her. Kasai wanted to attack but for some odd reason, she knew it wasn't harmful. In fact, it was here from…someone familiar? It didn't make sense, but regardless the explanation, Kasai stood still and allowed the being to enter her body. Within seconds the scenery had changed to empty blackness, and she stood on a stained glass, circular platform that detailed the Imperial/Fire Symbol. It was made of the most beautiful reds, oranges, pinks, violets, yellows, beiges and crimsons she had ever seen. Even in the darkness it gave off its own beautiful an eerie light.

Around her stood the other Order members, on their own respective elemental symbols. In the centre, on a black and white platform stood the Spirit King. He spoke to her, but not through words, through his mind. What he said made sense to her, even though it normally would've taken some thorough explaining. Realizing the danger that was coming, and the destiny she and the other Order members faced, Kasai nodded--to no one in particular, and before she knew it, she was standing on the balcony of the old gothic palace that belonged to the Spirit King. The Everlasting Sunset or the Ever-Light as some called it, shone down on her in this world blanketed forever in sunset. With her stood the other Order members, some proud and dignified, others somewhat reluctant to accept that the darkness was returning after so many years of light. While many spoke, Kasai smiled at Owlan, giving him a nod, and simply said, "When do we begin?"
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:05 pm

[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) River_tam___speed_drawing___wallpaper_version__by_subsuid-d4pc1fy
Ai Moteka "I used to be a queen but that is another story"
Ai sat on her bed. She was thinking of her past. She wasn't exactly proud of it. How she ended up a member of the order she didn't know. She didn't feel like she deserved it. But she was chosen. There was nothing she could do about it. During these last 15 years she found herself thinking about the daughter she gave up more and more. She resolved to find her when this was over.

Ai stood up with her hands on her stomach and left her room. She decided to walk the grounds a bit.  As she walked she saw the other members of the order training or relaxing. As she walked through the edge of the woods a tree fell towards her. She rolled out of the way. "Idiots'' she said under her breath as she stood up. She brushed herself off and continued to walk.

In the distance she saw a ball of light coming towards her. "Not again." she muttered as she continued. The last time this happened she almost puked. She kept walking and steeled herself for the inevitable event. The moment she felt the light envelope her she shut her eyes tight. This time he spoke, the man actually spoke into her mind. She felt bile rise as he explained everything. When the nausea faded and the voice in her head vanished she opened her eyes. There in front of her was the Spirit King. He further explained everything and again when he spoke in her head she almost vomited. She looked down hoping to stop it.

(This is Tarlof. I have been given permission to alter Pines posts so i can take his place in the order.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:21 pm

[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) Jasonpost1
KUREHA HANATA
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) Images
[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) Jasonpost4

Calm and clear, Kureha's mind gathered thoughts in her meditation. She had sat there for days, though she was unaware of time. The need for sleep, or nourishment's left her body long ago; however it wasn't from spiritual enlightenment. That was a gift she could never really posses, her physical need to be attuned kept her from achieving greater purpose. Living among the monks of old had been satisfying, finding a release from the evil inside, but it was not permanent.

Cast out, feared for her actions, Kureha held solitude for weeks, frustrated with her efforts. She yearned for peace and freedom from herself. She loathed herself, and could never accept what she had done. That is what kept her here, that is what kept her from finding the great truth.

Her mindset that she would be good for nothing; soon found the lies within. Everything she told herself, wasn't true. Receiving a letter, that was what started it all. A regal stamp, words that filled her with a hope. Kureha had not felt like that since she was a girl. For once, someone out there believed in her, that she could be something good for humanity, and not just a monster.

She had a heart of gold, wanting to help, and save the day. She was caring, and considerate, sure she had a funny way of showing it but that was no reason to condemn her; right?

Years later, she sat in her temple, cast out from the air temples them-self, she recreated her own, living harmoniously with the spirits and animals around her, or so she thought.

Kureha focused, sensing a change, she had sensed this aura for a while now, but not being able to decipher it. It grew stronger with each passing day, the eminent felling of danger. But to whom? Herself? The World? Her eyes closed, her face set, she revealed no solitude of emotion, that was untill she felt a warm body against her head. Opening her eyes in disgust she picked up the lemur that cradled her hair and pulled him off. Pesky little varmint. The lemur looked at her wide eyes as Kureha held him out, unsure of what he had done wrong.

Kureha sighed. She looked at to the horizon from her cliff top within the Earth Kingdom. Far from the Light Kingdom, and Air temples, she resided close to home, well close enough as she could call it. The Citadel of Six Castles. A welcoming sight to her, and all other members to the Order of The Elements, sat off to the right. A impeccable view if you knew any. The sunset brought phenomenal color to the sky. But what was that?

Something was off. Light flickered off in the distance, certainly something not natural occurred. To her it looked like falling stars, a beautiful occurrence, but however they weren't stars, light beams. Certainly something that no bender could fasten, not even a mastered light bender like herself. Kureha grimaced and squinted. She realized the beam was headed straight for her.

If she was ready for death, it was now or never. Kureha just sighed as the light passed through her window, hovering slowly. Passing gently through her. And effect she did not expect at all. She felt almost lifted, like she was flying, but it was actually transportation, to see him.

The Spirit King Owlan.

Kureha watched all around her as he spoke, it felt like an automated message, as if he was reading from a letter, no words seemed true to himself. She realized his message was for all the Order to hear, and if they were calling in the Elements, there was definitely something going down.

She was certain that change she felt, the disturbance, was off-put from what he was telling her. She had a duty, now to herself and to the world.

In the blink of an eye she was standing again, her feet were still as she stood on top of a stone platform, her symbol, neatly engraved into the piece. She was fascinated with simple gestures such as this, it was what made life enjoyable, for the most part at least.

Kureha glanced up, crossing her arms over her torso, her hip cocked. The Spirit King, and remaining Order of Element masters surrounded the area. She didn't say anything, but truly there was nothing to really say.

Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:06 am

((OOC: I understand if this isn't the same as the character from the original application, but I'm remaking the character as my own--as respect for the person she once belonged to. I will post edits on that application soon, for now this is gonna have to do.))

Karasu lay on her bed attempting to sleep. Things got pretty boring during the days she spent in the Castle of Water. She trained, sure, she'd speak with the other members of the Order, maybe, but, immortality was wasted on her. She was a free spirit, used to traveling and enjoyed all that life had to offer her. Sure she was able to travel now but...it wasn't so fun. Karasu wasn't in a rush to see everything, because she had the time now. There was no fun in seeing how much she could do and see before she passed on or got old. Karasu rolled over and sighed, she missed the boys of the Water Tribe. She hadn't gone back since she was called by Spirit King Raiden, Karasu just never felt the need.

Karasu rememeberd how they used to crawl to her on all fours. She was the jewel of the Northern Tribe, and not to mention one of the strongest benders of all the nobility. Men from both tribes lined up at her door to marry her. Karasu would have her fun with them, but nothing more. She refused to marry. Marriage was for the weak. The weak minded and the foolish who felt they needed "someone else to complete them." Karasu laughed and stood up, walking to the window. She peeked out of the drawn curtains, a sheer nightgown covering her body. Karasu could see trees falling in the distance, and the other castles in the citadel. No doubt everyone was training, but Karasu was too tired to train. Much like a cat, she preferred to enjoy her life. Perhaps lay down a bit, sleep.

Karasu yawned, turning back to the bed. She thanked the spirits that she wasn't in the Shadow Lands, where it was always twilight. Sleeping there must've been impossible. Then agian, the Spirit King and all the inhabitants of the Shadow Lands were immortal, and didn't need to sleep. So I guess that was the tradeoff. They were forever in the twilight of their lives, but never moved on. Perhaps the sky was symbolic. Karasu laughed again and walked to her wardrobe, pulling over a thicker robe over her own. She picked the simplest Water Tribe robe she could find. She didn't feel like fumbling around with something too fancy.

There was a twinkling, all of a sudden, and Karasu wheeled around. Dashing towards the window, Karasu threw open the blinds to see a bright, ball of consecrated light fly towards her. "Hmm," she said with a frown, "Not now. I was just going to nap a bit more." Karasu sighed and stood in front of the window, waiting for the light to come towards her. As it did, it flew into her bosom, and the next thing she knew her surroundings were immediately changed. She was standing in blackness, over a blue Water Tribe symbol made of stain glass of the perfect blues and sapphires. The Spirit King and the other Order members were there, Owlan, her new boss she supposed, spoke. She couldn't understand the words, but she understood and memorized the message almost immediately.

Danger and darkness were starting to come to the living world, and evil was on its way to wreak havoc. The Order was needed, now more than ever. Karasu found herself standing on the balcony of the Spirit Palace next. The other Order members around her, and the Spirit King by the entrance to the throne room. "You couldn't let me get another nap in, could you?" sighed Karasu with a yawn, rubbing her eye in a cute, yet attractive manner. She was happy on the inside, though. Despite her non-caring, and bored act, Karasu was finally glad that something was going on, and was more than willing to do what she had to to help the world, and its people. Duty was duty after all.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Owlan looked at his Order of the Elements.  Created by his cousin and predecessor, Raiden.  They were a proud and mighty group; the strongest benders of their element in all the nations.  Today, however, he had called them for other reasons.  "Come with me, all of you," he said, "This isn't the time for idle talk."  Owlan turned, with the flick of his robe, they were all sitting at a large stone, obsidian table, several floors above the throne room.  "It has been brought to my attention that this world is in danger," started Owlan.

He waved his hand, and in walked Andreva, standing by his side, ready to speak her prophecy to the Order.  "I've been warned by the Seer of the Avatar and the Warriors, that darkness will befall this world," said Owlan, "Darkness that none of us will be able to combat.  A man known as the child of evil.  His true name, however, is unknown to me and to her.  Andreva here says that it is an evil that only the Warriors and the Avatar can combat, and it is our job to help him.  She warns me that the light spirits that guard the Elements, the Six Elemental Guardians, will have their light stolen like in the past.  We cannot allow that to happen, therefore we must find the new Avatar and the new Warriors, bring them to the Citadel and train them in the use of the elements before this darkness arrives."

"Furthermore--" Owlan's speech was cut short as Andreva gasped for air.  He knew what was going on, she was having another premonition.  Her eyes glowed white, and she started to walk slowly around the table, speaking to each of the Order members, "This coming darkness cannot be stopped.  You will try, but you will fail.  Only when they are ready, when the old and the new come together.  Where heroes meet villains on the field of battle once more, and when the old time becomes the new, the new Avatar and Warriors will be ready to defeat their greatest foe."  Upon the end of her vision, Andreva collapse to the floor.  As she fell, Owlan nodded, and she landed softly on a pile of pillows.  "She will come to soon," said Owlan.  But it was all he could say.

He couldn't force himself to say anymore.  He didn't know what to say.  He, the Spirit King, was afraid.  Afraid that he couldn't do anything to stop what was coming.  He was the Spirit King, he, next to the Avatar, was the Spirit's voice on Earth, the balance keeper and the king of Spirits.  He made and broke Avatars.  He was stronger than them and yet…Owlan sighed and turned back to the Order.  "I apologize for the brevity of this meeting, but we are sparse on time.  I am giving you each a task.  It will be your job to go and find your future Warrior pupils," said Owlan calmly, pushing the fear from his mind, "I will send you each with one of my children or nephews.  They have been in pursuit of these Warriors for days now.  I do not know the current status of their search, but they will help you.  But once they find them, it will be your job to explain to them the situation and convince them to come with you.  Do you understand?  I cannot give you much more than I know now.  I know only names, and vague locations, as Avatars and Warriors cannot be tracked by my Spirit Powers until they have reached the First Awakening where they connect with the Spirit World and their Spirit selves for the first time."

Owlan looked over at the Warriors, one by one, and started to give them their tasks.  As he spoke, his head turned around the table, looking from Master to Master.  Giving each of them a hopefully, kind yet somewhat stern look.  He knew the weight of the situation, and while he hoped for them all to be successful, he wanted them to understand the weight of the situation as well.  "Yurusu Kessho, travel to the Earth Kingdom, you will meet my son, Raijin in Omashu.  Togheter you two shall seek out a woman known as Enya Takamagahara, she will be your student and the Warrior of Earth.  Monk Hiroto Goro, you will find my nephew, Hideyoro, at the City of Owlan, together you will go to the Air Temples you once called home and look for a young man named Kyofu Dorobo.  He will be your student and the Warrior of Earth.  Kasai Suzaku, travel to your native Fire Nation, in Vermilion City go to the Palace, my brother, the Emperor and my successor, are waiting for you.  Ask for my daughter, Alyssandra, she will know you by my messages.  Together, you will look for twins Lydia and Kaede Hotaru, your future students and Warriors of Fire.  Ai Moteka, go to the Dark State, look for my daughter, Izanami.  Together you will search for Daisuke Mouse, your future student and Warrior of Light.  Kureha Hanata, you must travel back to the Light State, find my nephew, Hiruko.  Together, you will search for a man by the name of Haku Akenonoji.  He will be your student and Warrior of Dark.  Karasu Kazegami, travel to the Northern Water Tribe where you once lived, seek out my nephew Morohito, he will help you find your future student and Warrior of Water, Lasavelia Corona."  

Owlan stood up and walked towards the window.  He stopped talking, taking the time to examine the forever setting sun.  "I will go for the Avatar myself, with my son and future heir," said Owlan quietly, "Along with my two nieces, Aryianna and Audurna--" Owlan wheeled around again "--Now, before I send you on your ways, I grant you leave to ask me anything you like.  But keep in mind our time is short, and therefore, we must hurry."  The gears of destiny were turning, and soon the flood gates would be open.  Darkness and fate would rush out, how much longer did they have, wondered Owlan.  How much more time would be given to them.

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:09 pm

[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) Yurusu11
Yurusu Kessho
Is it a sin to seek the truth?
How can blood be my salvation, and justify the pain?
I won't get lost between two worlds, though, for all I've seen,
The truth lies somewhere in between.

-------------------------------------------------------

Each of the Order’s members arrived alongside Yurusu, speaking their respective minds.

“Come with me, all of you.”

Yurusu recognized Owlan’s voice, now. It was that same voice that had told him to be ready, that had encouraged him to train the manner that he had. It was because of that voice that he had become strong. He inwardly thanked Owlan- if not for him, his life would still be incredibly dull. Day after day of sewing stitch after stitch, on fabric after fabric. It would have been its own veritable torture- and Yurusu may have been blind to it.

However, Yurusu’s internal monologue was cut short, when, with a flick of his robe, Owlan moved the party to several floors above. It happened very quickly, but Yurusu, now familiar to the technique, was able to catch the subtle aesthetics of Owlan’s teleportation technique. Below Yurusu, the same Stained Glass platform that he had stood on before has replaced the floor, and shattered instantaneously. Again, Yurusu fell, not quite so long, however. He landed in a stone chair, in front of an obsidian table.

Owlan spoke. "I've been warned by the Seer of the Avatar and the Warriors, that darkness will befall this world. Darkness that none of us will be able to combat. A man known as the child of evil. His true name, however, is unknown to me and to her. Andreva here says that it is an evil that only the Warriors and the Avatar can combat, and it is our job to help him. She warns me that the light spirits that guard the Elements, the Six Elemental Guardians, will have their light stolen, like in the past. We cannot allow that to happen, therefore we must find the new Avatar and the new Warriors, bring them to the Citadel and train them in the use of the elements before this darkness arrives." he said.

Wait, what? They were going to have to take on APPRENTICES?! Yurusu groaned inwardly. There was nothing he disliked more than social interaction. And teenagers. Both of those combined? Maybe he SHOULD have stayed a tailor.

Both his and Owlan’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted, as the one that the Spirit King called the Seer appeared to be having a stroke. Her eyes turned white, and she began to walk slowly around the table. “This coming darkness cannot be stopped. You will try, but you will fail. Only when they are ready, when the old and the new come together. Where heroes meet villains on the field of battle once more, and when the old time becomes the new, the new Avatar and Warriors will be ready to defeat their greatest foe." She said, promptly passing out. Owlan informed them that she would regain consciousness soon.

There was a pit in Yurusu’s stomach. He ached, apprehensive of events to come. If the seer was to be believed, then even the ultimate masters of each element were no match for the coming darkness. A title like that would take several lifetimes to even dream of. Looking up, he could see that even the Spirit King was afraid. This was not a matter to be taken lightly.

"I apologize for the brevity of this meeting, but we are sparse on time. I am giving you each a task. It will be your job to go and find your future Warrior pupils," Owlan said, breaking the tense silence that had overcome the room. "I will send you each with one of my children or nephews. They have been in pursuit of these Warriors for days now. I do not know the current status of their search, but they will help you. But once they find them, it will be your job to explain to them the situation and convince them to come with you. Do you understand? I cannot give you much more than I know now. I know only names, and vague locations, as Avatars and Warriors cannot be tracked by my Spirit Powers until they have reached the First Awakening where they connect with the Spirit World and their Spirit selves for the first time."

Well, at least they had somewhere to start. Owlan then addressed Yurusu by name, saying "Yurusu Kessho, travel to the Earth Kingdom. There, you will meet my son, Raijin, in Omashu. Together, you two shall seek out a woman known as Enya Takamagahara, she will be your student and the Warrior of Earth.”

He then did the same, for the other members of the Order. As he did so, Yurusu stood up, approaching a window, and staring out over the dreary, weatherless valley. The footprints he had left, upon his initial visit, 13 years ago, were still there, untouched. Of course, they ran right into a wall, where he had bumped into the castle, whilst not paying attention. He couldn’t help but smile a little- some things, the world just didn’t let you forget.

After he had finished giving each person their task, Owlan gave them the opportunity to ask him anything. Yurusu piped up immediately, with the question that had been nagging him for the last few minutes. “What of the Jinchuuriki? How will they influence this war?”
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:19 am

((OOC: I will post as Owlan after each of your posts this time around, it'll make this topic work a bit faster, and also I can answer each of the questions as they come.))

Owlan looked over at Yurusu. The boy--he was a boy to him--was remembering day he first came to this castle. Owlan could see it in his mind and in his face. Owlan said nothing, however, as he knew that to intrude on the personal thoughts of people and make them aware of it was poor manners--besides, a man's memories are sacred. Owlan himself cherished several of his own memories. Of his children, his family, his wedding…the war. Owlan sighed and walked over to Yurusu. The boy asked his question, and so it was Owlan's duty to answer it.

"I am not sure," he replied, "The Jinchuuriki are still new to the world. For the sake of their own safety, as well as that of the world, they will be kept safe. If this 'child of evil' gets hold of them, there is no telling what he could do. Don't forget, these are unlimited masses of power. The Bijuu were born from the blood of the gods who created the world, they bear a small part of the power of these gods. I will keep them here if need be--I'm aware that they may not be happy about this but…if it's for the best." Owlan looked out at the Spirit World. He knew that they wouldn't be happy with this, and his nephew, Konoe was one. It would be dangerous for him to go out, but in his blood he was an Ezofuji, and therefore a fighter. Owlan smiled, "They will fight when the time comes, I'm sure of it," said Owlan, "Everyone has a part to play, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)   [Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] A Regretful Meeting (Order of the Six Elements)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next