Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_vote_lcap|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_voting_bar|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_vote_lcap|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_voting_bar|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] Empty
PostSubject: |Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private]   |Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:36 pm

|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] Yoshim12
Imagawa Yoshimoto

---------------------------------------------

Today was the big day- show time. At last, Yoshimoto was finally gonna get some action- and no small amount of it, too. He and a portion of the Seven Thorns' army marched toward the Light Kingdom, getting dangerously closer with every passing minute. They were purposely attacking without warning- this would be the first time that the snake that was the Seven Thorns reared its head, though it would certainly not be the last. By now, the other armies were likely nearing their destinations as well- soon, the entire empire would be under their control.

At the moment, it was exactly midday. The sun shone overhead, accenting Yoshimoto's regal positioning in just the right way.

“Ok, lithen up!” Yoshimoto called out, using sound-bending to enhance his voice. His troops immediately stopped, and turned to face him, saluting. He repressed a smile- there was no feeling like authority. Each of these men had pledged their lives to his every whim. As long as he could back it up with a “good cause”, any little thing would be their hearts' desires.

“Devoted army, go down the street, and grab me some tea. I need it to make decisions.”
“Devoted army, I need my sword sharpened for war. Go take it to the blacksmith”.
“Devoted army, I need you to murder an entire population, they are enemies of our ideals”.
It was too easy.

“Ath you know, we are marching toward the Vermilion Dragon Empire'th light bender thtate. Our aim today is thubjugation, not murder. Leave ath many ath you can alive- though if you feel that thomeone ith dithrethpecting you, feel free to take their head home with you.” Yoshimoto said, eliciting a smile from some of the soldiers. “You may begin the mayhem, at your leithure. Dithmissed!”

The army turned, and began marching, a mere mile between them and their mark. Behind them, marksmen, wielding flintlock rifles. Behind those, siege equipment- ballistae, a trebuchet or two, and catapults, behind them all. Yoshimoto himself stood behind those, on top of a tall, moving platform. Once he got in range, he put two fingers against his neck, allowing his chi to flow to his neck, and amplifying his voice several thousand fold. As he spoke, there was no hint in a lisp in his voice- he spoke in a much deeper, more threatening tone.

“Attention Light Kingdom! I have come here with my men, to lay waste to everything in our path. To the royalty of the light kingdom: You have nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. We know every nook and cranny of your little city. I do not intend to take prisoners- fight or die, it does not matter to me.

Do not think you can bluff your way through this, either. We know each member of your family- Hikaru, Mei, John, Hana, Lilly. We already have operatives inside the city, who have been studying you for months.

To the citizens of the Light Kingdom: I suggest you run, while you still have the legs to do so.”
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private]   |Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Konoe yawned as he walked through the streets of the Light State.  He had been shipped all across the Empire lately, non-stop, going back and forth between the Light State, Dark State, the Capital and Tengu Town.  Why?  Several reasons.  As General of the Army, Konoe had to ensure that the Imperial Forces were being pulled out steadily, but organized, from the Light and Dark State as the two countries were preparing to become independent kingdoms once more.  While making sure that the Imperial Forces were pulling out, Konoe needed to make sure that while the States were still under Imperial control they were well protected by any threats, and that their militaries were being trained and prepared to become a fully fledged standing army.

Another reason was his cousin, Izanagi's. coronation.  All of the nobility and royalty from every nation was invited, and while not all of them were in attendance, a great majority of them were.  And having that much power in one place meant that everyone needed to be protected so that no assassination attempts or the like occurred, leading to international scandal.  And why to Tengu Town?  Well, the Empire had been working on new types of weaponry, most importantly was the Surface to Air Mobile Fortress, also known as the All Terrain Military Citadel.  Why was it called this?  Well, they were large airships, able to fit anywhere from 1000 to 10 000 military, not including the 12 to 24 member crew (depending on the size of the ship) that were able to go from sea to air.  It could be used as a boat, parked on water, or used on an airship.

The military had even been attempting to give it wheels, and thus, making work like a very large tank, unfortunately any attempt to do so had currently failed, as every time the ship activated its wheels they broke, or snapped under the sheer weight.  But for now, water to air was a good start, and at the next Six Nation Summit, once they were out of the test stages and fully operational, the Empire would be giving a fleet of 5 to each nation after revealing them, while also working towards replacing all airships and naval vessels with these ships.  If the other nations wanted anymore?  They'd have to buy them.  Besides, other things needed the Empire's attention, and the new military technology was necessary to do it effectively.

Konoe was on his way to the Royal Palace right now, in order to meet with the king and discuss further, the terms of their independence and the training of their Light Bender military.  It would have been a normal, boring, political meeting, that was, until Konoe heard the unmistakable sound of a marching army and shouting crazy man.  Looking down the street towards the harbour, Konoe could see an army dressed in the Light Nation colours...but...these weren't Light Nation soldiers and today was not a day for marching drills.  Konoe sighed, listening to the crazy noble, whom he recognized as Yoshimoto Imagawa.  "Well, it was only a matter of time I guess," said Konoe, listening to the mad noble's demands.  He had always personally suspected Yoshimoto would prove his disloyalty to the nation.

But no one else believed him, except Izanagi, but much luck that did Konoe as long as Izanagi was only a prince.  Part of the General regretted not acting sooner, but it was too late now, and all Konoe could do was slow down the army, and get to the palace and warn the army and royals before Yoshimoto got there.  "Kurama, I'm going to need your help for this," Konoe said in his mind, talking to the tailed beast within him, "I need to save Tsumi, and John, and everyone else, and I need to evacuate them."  "And why should I help you...Konoe?" grumbled the nine-tailed fox, "You're not even going to let him out to do this."  "Because if you don't I'll never let you OR him, out again," replied Konoe coolly.

The nine-tails remained silent, but Konoe could feel his power surging through him.  With a small roar, and making sure no one would get hurt by what he was about to do, Konoe unleashed a bit of Kurama's power.  Let a few drops lead through the seal.  In a matter of a few minutes, Konoe was covered by the opaque, crimson chi cloak of the nine-tails.  His eyes, round and white, his ears, now long like the fox's.  His finger and toe nails were now claws, but Konoe, beastly as he was, was still his human self.  He was in control of his Bijuu, not in a friendly way, but he was in control.

Jumping up into the air, using his increased Bijuu powers to boost his jump, he gathered several balls of flame in his gullet, and unleashed them in the streets, hoping the flames would temporarily block the solders' movement towards the palace complex.  And the noise should've been enough to warn all nearby guards to move it.  Hitting the ground again on all fours, Konoe let out another roar, and he went from four tails to six, causing several bones to grow over his body.  In this form, he had increased speed when running, faster than the Four Tailed form anyway, and that was exactly what Konoe needed, speed.  He was off in a matter of seconds, dashing through the streets towards the palace, a giant crimson and white blur.  The fight was one, and time was short.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

|Plot Topic| The Light Kingdom's Downfall [Private]
Page 1 of 1