Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_vote_lcapIn Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_voting_barIn Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_vote_lcapIn Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_voting_barIn Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)

Go down 
+2
Fire Lord Kouzai
Sammi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Éclair Kakihara

Seated on a hard wooden chair, fingers twiddling with eachother anxious for her love. Is he alright? What if hes hurt? Clair sighed, walking around the room, pacing about. "Such an idiot! Why did I leave him be?!" She shouted at herself, running her trembling hand through her hair.

Clair halts to a stop, hearing a knocking on the iron door. In response, she rushes to the metal door hoping it was Hito. "Miss Eclair? Prince Morohito requests of your assistance at once." A skinny servant bows to her as he gives the message ordered by her love. Before he could finish his sentence or even tell her where to possibly go, she was already dashing out of the room and down the long wide corridor. "In the royal quarters, my lady!" The boy called, and she didn't even think to stop to reply or thank him.

Nearly tripping over her own feet as she turned left and right at the corners, excusing herself whenever she ran past villagers and returning soldiers. Clair stopped at their room, almost passing by it at first. There he was, his back facing her looking out the steel window down at the village. "Hito!" Clair cried, hugging him from behind. Tears running down her cheeks, she sobbed into his blood soaken shirt. "Don't ever leave me again.. I thought you were dead!"

Her brown cocoa hair frazzled from the amount of worrying and panic, puffy red face from the amount of crying she had been doing. "Please tell me you're alright, Hito.." Clair looks up at him, nose sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 1:05 am

Morohito Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------
Life is all about resolve. Outcome is secondary. It is resolve that determines the value of your life.

The Ezofuji Family Present
Spoiler:

Hito smirked, shortly after wincing.  Clair's embrace was nice, or it would be if it didn't hurt so much.  She squeezed him tight.  Too tight.  He could feel a few wounds reopening and others being squeezed till they burned as she hugged him.  "Well, I wish I could," smiled Hito, "But...Clair you're hurting me.  Hug me a little less tight okay?"  Clair immediately let him loose and Hito smiled, kissing her forehead.  He stepped away from her and allowed his attendants to care for his wounds.

They washed them down with rags and water, making Hito wince a bit more.  He saw himself in the mirror.  His body had never been so scared before.  Between his shoulder, and the cuts on his abdomen.  He saw himself as ten years older since Clair came into his life.  He wasn't going to tell her that though.  Hito sighed once his attendants were done.  They finished quickly, burning closed the wounds that needed it, and changing the poultice on old wounds.  By the time they were done, Hito's entire chest and stomach and part of his arm was wrapped in gauze and herbs.

His thigh, which was cut from falling off his horse in his armour, required cauterizing after cleaning followed by a double poultice to help him heal faster.  Water benders would be called once they reached the Spirit King's Palace to help him heal farther and reduce scaring.  Once the attendants left, Hito turned to Clair.  He opened his mouth to speak but was stopped as Raijin walked in, casually.  "Family's meeting on the bridge.  Uncle Eldunar told me to call you," he said calmly, "I didn't interrupt anything did I?"

Raijin didn't even skip a beat.  He gave a wry smile like the fox that just ate the chickens in the coop.  Or something like that.  Hito was never good with metaphors.  "No," frowned Hito, hiding his disappointment, "I'm on my way."  Hito looked at Clair then to Raijin, pausing as he reached the door.  "Does Clair count as family?" asked Hito to Raijin.  Raijin smirked again. "Does she?" he asked back.  Hito said nothing, but motioned for Clair to come along.  She followed behind him towards the bridge, timid and nervous at meeting Hito's family again.

Meanwhile, Raijin laughed as Hito and Clair left the room.  Smiling again, Raijin looked at his cousin and whispered to himself, "Guess she does, lucky dog."  It wasn't long before they had reached the bridge, where multiple people on three different levels watched every inch of the massive airship to keep it running.  On the highest level, near the Emperor's personal seat, the Iron Throne was the nickname given to it by the family, stood Hito's family, huddled around a war table that displayed a map of the Six Nations and Nippon.

"We'll be flying to--" Eldunar looked up at Hito and smiled to his son, "Ah, welcome.  Clair, you as well.  Nicely done evacuating the villagers.  They tell you were very brave.  I thank you, you have cared for my people when I cannot.  I owe you.  Now, come closer Izanagi's going to debrief us on what we're doing next."  Hito nodded, his hand on his blade, and walked towards his brother Hiruko, standing behind him as he looked down at the map.

"We have landed a blow to our enemies today.  Though nothing devastating, it was crippling enough that it allowed us time to escape with some civilians," started Izanagi grandly, "It will give our spies time to slip into their borders and give us intel on their movements.  They're weakened and their armies diminished from our fight on Ember Island.  Though a retreat, and a tactical defeat, it was a productive one that we shall benefit from later."

"We'll be approaching the Spirit King's Palace in a few hours, as Uncle Eldunar stated." He used a long stick with a flat head to push the small figurines representing the small airship fleet and royal entourage towards the Shadow Lands.  "Once we arrive, each of you have a duty to fulfill for me," explained Izanagi, "Mai, Leilani!  I require the both of you to begin setting up our spy network.  Get in contact with our informants, map out the locations and arrangements of my father's spirit portals."

"Aunt Naina, you and Izanami can choose who does what.  I need one of you to organize a meeting of the royals tomorrow, and to give me the status on all royalty that's managed to escaped.  I need the other one to get me a meeting with the Holy Paladins.  I have an idea but I require their help."  Izanagi then turned to his sister Alyssandra.  She wanted his throne, but right now he just wanted her help.

"Alyssandra, tell father to see me in my quarters when I arrive.  I need to speak with him."  It wasn't as bit a job as the others, but it would serve a greater purpose in the long run.  Izanagi turned next to his cousins Audurna and Aryianna, "Send to me the Avatar, for I wish to speak with her as well.  She will prove useful to my plans.  Don't question, do for now.  All will be made apparently later."

Finally, Hito turned to Raijin, Hito and Hiruko, "You three..." Izanagi froze as he thought about what he could possibly do to make use of his three cousins.  "Raijin, I wish to speak with you personally once we arrive.  I want your opinion on something.  I value it."  Raijin laughed and shrugged, "I don't know why the hell you do but I guess I can give you my words of wisdom."

Izanagi rolled his eyes and then returned to Hito and Hiruko.  "Hito, Hiruko," started Izanagi, "For now...rest.  The both of you fought hard during the fight.  Hito you've been running Ember Island for a week, and Hiruko you've been traveling around for years without a place to call home.  Get settled, get some rest.  Spend time with loved ones.  I shall call for you in a few days once the dust as settled.  I will have great use for both of you.  You are invaluable to me."  Izanagi then turned around and walked towards the Iron Throne.

A massive iron seat cushioned with red satin seating and upholstery.  He was not officially the Emperor, but the whole family treated him as such.  He was to be crowned in a few months, or he would've been had this attack not happened.  For the last six months it was Izanagi running the kingdom as Eldunar watched from the shadows.  Izanagi was being prepared for his rule, and this was part of it.  He would head the family, and he would coordinate their actions.  This was his duty.

Hito looked at Clair and smiled.  At least they'd have a few days to spend together, just the two of them and no responsibility to stop them from enjoying their company.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 1:43 am

Leilani Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:
----------------------------------------------------

Leilani watched as Izanagi explained her and Mai's tasks. The two sisters had not worked together in over 10 years, when Mai abandoned the Assassin Order to become a freelance murdered for hire. To be fair Mai never killed anyone who didn't deserve it, but still. It was not the ways of the Assassins. Leilani was tasked by their mother, Claudia Ezofuji-no-Susano'o, only daughter of Raijin Ezofuji-no-Susano'o, great-granddaughter of the original Susano'o Ezofuji himself, progenitor of the green flames and the Ezofuji-no-Susano'o line.

It was the last thing their mother tasked her with. Leilani hunted Mai for years, but when she returned home to Assassins Island empty handed, she discovered there was no home to return to. The disease that decimated the rest of the world decimated the Assassins completely. Being so involved in the war in Ullondor, they were all exposed to the plague. Whatever Assassins weren't dying of the plague killed each other off fighting each other for the right of command. Everyone died. Being so isolated there was no one to turn to for help.

Leilani had never felt so alone. She spent the remainder of her life until now tracking down her sister, always being one step behind her. Leilani had to at least bring Mai back from the darkness, so that together they could revive the Assassins. That was Leilani's goal. To bring them back from extinction, and together with her sister they could do that. It was possible. The Assassins were the spiritual successor to the White Lotus. They were needed. That's what Leilani told Mai when she finally caught up with her after the Tenkaichi Bending-kai tournament.

They were picked up by Raijin as he fled from the capital. Mai and Leilani had been fighting at the time, and Raijin, flying by in his airship, grabbed them before they were left behind. Family was family after all. Besides, Raijin and Mai--Leilani was cut off as Izanagi spoke directly to her and her sister. "We shall do what we can, Your Majesty," said Leilani properly, saluting Izanagi then bowing. He was royalty first, cousin after. It would be bad to set a bad example for the other soldiers, "We were some of the best trained Assassins before the fall. We'll report back to you this evening with our progress."

Leilani looked at Mai. They were sisters, they used to be close. Hopefully working together would give them a chance to reforge their relationship and grow closer. For now though, Mai was cold and closed off. She just wanted to be with Raijin and away from everyone in the family. Leilani wanted to change that. It would take time though. Of course, until the royals had an army, time is all they would have.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:09 am

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
--------------------------------------------

Alyssandra watched her brother give commands.  He really did have the authority of a real Emperor, and that's what stung Alyssandra the most.  It should've been her standing there.  It always should've been her.  She was the oldest, she was the first born, she was their father's favourite before Izanagi came alone.  It was Alyssandra who had spent her childhood being trained by their father in politics and war and bending, while living on a battlefield.  Alyssandra worked hard to be the heir her father wanted.  Izanagi just had to be born and he was already perfect, and it hurt.

Alyssandra was going to take that crown from him though.  Everyone knew she was going to challenge her brother at the coronation.  It was no secret or surprise.  It would be a bigger surprise if she didn't.  For now though, Alyssandra bided her time, and did as she was told.  Izanagi came to her as well with a special task.  One she was to perform for him without question.  Alyssandra would do so.

She was to find their father, Spirit King Owlan.  That worked perfectly.  Alyssandra had a few questions of her own for him.  She wanted to know things just as bad as Izanagi did.  This job gave her the perfect opportunity to do so.  She'd borrow their father before giving him to Izanagi.  Maybe that might give her the advantage in the future, or maybe it would just give her peace of mind.  Either way, it was a valuable opportunity.

Alyssandra looked at Hito and Clair and part of her soul ached.  She saw the love in their eyes, and how they looked at each other.  Then Alyssandra hardened her heart and looked away, returning to her stoic and serious demeanour.  There would be perfectly large amounts of time for her to find love after she became the Emperor.  For now, she would wait.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:01 am

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Spoiler:
------------------------------------------------

Mai had been dragged her against her will by Leilani. She believed that. Had she not been fighting her in that valley in the Empire...Raijin still probably would've tracked her down and brought her here to be with her sister. Mai sighed. Raijin cared for her too much, yet at the same time Mai didn't mind that. It was nice to be loved by someone who wasn't her sister or mother. Someone who didn't' expect great things of her just because of who she was or where she was born.

Raijin never expected anything from her except affection and company. That was nice. It made Mai forget how many women he had been with before her, because all that mattered was her and Raijin when they were together, and that was enough. Now Izanagi was making Mai work with Leilani, her younger sister. Leilani saluted their cousin and Mai rolled her eyes. That was a move far below her stature it was shameful.

Mai followed up her sister's grovelling with a simple confirmation that she understood her mission, though she echoed the "best trained Assassins" bit. There was no denying the truth. Leilani and Mai were trained well. They were extremely skilled Assassins, daughters of the last Grand Master, Claudia. Mai never did see her before she died though. A shame really. Izanagi nodded to the two of them and they were dismissed.

Leilani looked at Mai hopefully, but Mai ignored her sister. She was going to spend time with her only when needed, the rest of the time she was hoping to spend with Raijin, that is if Izanagi didn't hog him all the time first. Mai sighed again. This was going to be a long exile.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:48 am

Audurna Yan
Spoiler:

Aryianna Yan
Spoiler:
------------------------------------------------------

Aryianna and Audurna watched silently. Izanagi had not mentioned their tasks, at least, not until after the group had gone off to do as they were asked. Erolass and Eldunar were called forward as well, and each of them tasked with a mission as well. Erolass was tasked with assisted Eldunar in arranging a meeting between the royalty of all nations. New intelligence had come in stating that the Dark Nation Royal Family had been killed in the attack, according to Izanami that was. Despite her inability to rescue the Dark Nation Royal Family, Izanami had managed to save the Warrior of Dark, his teacher and a few noble families who stayed behind to fight off the attackers.

Hideyoro had successfully retrieved the Warrior of Air and had used his airship as a decoy, which explained why it showed up without him. Hideyoro had used a Spirit Portal to jump from the Air Temples to the Spirit King's Palace. A good move. It threw the enemy off their path. Kasai Suzaku and her new apprentices, the Warriors of Fire, twins as always, were safely secured on Alyssandra's airship, while Hiruko had arrived to the capital mid-escape with the Warrior of Light and his teacher in tow. Raijin had left the Warrior of Earth with Yurusu at the Spirt King's Palace, then rushed back home to help out.

The only Warrior not accounted for was the Warrior of Water, whom Karasu Kazegami, Master of Water, insisted on finding alone. This worried Izanagi, for he had heard nothing from her since the report that the Water Tribes had fallen. The South fell first, but the North held out an impressive six hours before finally surrendering, by which time the citizens and royalty had been evacuated. Hopefully Karasu had used that time to make it out and return to the Spirit King.

Owlan had retrieved the Avatar himself, and so, she was accounted for as well. All in all, things were looking up for the good guys. Aryianna and Audurna were then tasked with an important mission, one above all else. They were to protect and guard the Warriors at all times. They would escort them around the Spirit Palace and wherever they went in the Spirit World. The Warriors and Avatar often travelled together at times, but even when they didn't, the two siblings would need to guard them.

Hiruko and Hito would join them after their vacation time was finished, and a few Paladins would accompany them as well. The priority was to protect the Warriors. At all costs. With their mission doled out to them, the two sisters returned to their normal lives until they arrived at the Spirit King's Palace. For now, they walked over to Clair and Hito, and looked down at the short, new, and timid Clair. She was definitely shorter than the women they were used to. "Clair, how about you come spend some time with us Ezofuji women? Learn about our family and come be one of us??" asked Aryianna, friendly, finally cracking a smile for once.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:50 am

Éclair Kakihara
Spoiler:

Clair was glad that Hito and herself - despite the fact that it wasn't exactly needed for her - were receiving a small vacation. It eased the stress that stood on her shoulders like a heavy weight, constantly pushing her down. He could finally heal from his injures that took place in the recent battle. No matter if in battle or not, day and night she often found herself concerned for his well-being.

Clair was quickly snapped out of her thoughts when two tall women enter her rather low point of view. Such beautiful fair skin, long slender legs and symmetrical faces, she couldn't help but be a tad bit jealous of their height and physical features. Aryianna asked if she would like to spend some time with the Ezofuji women and learn more of their family.

With her small fragile hand entertwined with his, she eyed Hito, then back to Aryianna and Audurna. Gently squeezing his hand, she slowly looked up to Hito once again, waiting for his approval. He gave his reply with a mere nod and look of acceptance and her hands slid away from his to rest on his broad shoulders. Standing upon the tip of her toes, she gave him a swift peck on the lips before leaving his side. "Don't overwork yourself, please Hito? You don't want to see what happens if you don't do what I ask." Clair whispered in a rushed tone, pointing her finger up at him like a worrisome mother scolding her misbehaved child.

Long cocoa brown hair bouncing behind her as she swiftly turned to face the two Ezofuji women before her. Fingers twiddling at each other shyly, she nodded. "I would love too.. thank you." Clair finally gave her answer. And so, they walked and talked. Often finding herself trying to catch up with their pace of walk, due to her not being as tall.

"..So, what does it take to become a qualified Ezofuji woman?" She asked with a small laugh.

Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Leilani Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Master Assassin
Last Remnant of the Order

Spoiler:
"I need my big sister back.  I will not stop until she's home.
That was my final mission, and even if it kills me I will complete it."

----------------------------------------------------

Leilani was taken by Audurna and Aryianna from the open bridge of the Floating Palace to the private quarters of the Imperial royal family. The girls entered Alyssandra's room, as it was the largest, her being Vermilion Princess and eldest daughter of Owlan. Mai tried to escape but Leilani grabbed her arm and yanked her along too.

Leilani knew Mai just wanted to be with Raijin. But she was an Ezofuji girl too, and this was going to be a girl's day. Hito had left shortly after nodding to Clair, no doubt to rest. Morohito looked tired and in pain and seemed covered in scars. Running Ember Island for a week had nearly killed him it seemed.

The girls sat themselves around Alyssandra's fireplace and took turns gossiping about the family. Then they hear Eclair ask a question, to which Leilani quickly responded. "Raijin's always joked that it takes big brains, height and small boobs to make an Ezofuji girl," she smirked, "Of course I think it takes strong women."
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:57 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Vermilion Princess
Spoiler:
"Whether you are my parent, my sibling, my friend or my lover.
If you stand in my way, I will kill you."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Raijin knows all about strong women doesn't he?" smirked Alyssandra. She had been dragged along to this girl's day out, or she supposed it was girl's day in, but she enjoyed it regardless. A time to let go while she and her cousins relaxed. Forgot that people were dead. That they were now without a nation or a home to go to. That the world was doomed if the Avatar and the Warriors couldn't step up and deal with the evil that was now here.

Enough of that. Enough of the dark depressing thoughts. Enough sadness. Just family. That's all that mattered. Not even the throne. Just the family. "Clair tell us a bit about yourself?" asked Alyssandra, "We need to know more about our new cousin. You two are getting married right?" Alyssandra smiled. Knowing Hito he had probably already bought the ring. He probably had it on him right now, ready to give it to Clair when she least expected it.

Hito had never been in love. Of course neither had Alyssandra, but she was happy that least one of them would be happy. Alyssandra knew how her story would end, but Hito's was just beginning. He had found Clair, and his story had just now started, and was just starting to unfold. What a story it would be.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:06 pm

Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
Rogue Master Assassin
Last Remnant of the Order

Spoiler:
"I don't need the Assassins.  They're dead and gone.
I care only about the ones I love, and the people I help.
Why does it matter what group I belong to as long as I do good?"

-----------------------------------------

Mai hated that she was dragged along to this stupid girls day. She never spoke with her family, and by some struck of bad luck not only was she forced to spend the next x amount of years with them, especially her sister, but she was now stuck spending the afternoon with them. This new girl, Clair seemed all right. Probably the only girl here who wasn't going to judge her or try to get her to come back and stop wandering around the world.

The Assassins were dead, she had no duty or loyalty to a dead and decrepit order. Leilani needed to let it go. She needed to let Mai go. The only good side to this was that at least she got to spend more time with Raijin. Her lover. Yes, she finally admitted it. The two were in love, but she would never say it to anyone else.

Mai rolled her eyes when Alyssandra and the others laughed at Raijin. He wasn't the same skirt chasing alcoholic he was when he left. Now he was a loyal, monogamous alcoholic. Still, he was her alcoholic. Besides considering the family the two had. Mai merely crossed her arms and frowned through the entire afternoon. She really didn't want to be here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)    In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need Of Directions (Éclair, Kouzai)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next