Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_vote_lcapEclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_voting_barEclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_vote_lcapEclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_voting_barEclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 12:39 pm

Morohito Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------
Life is all about resolve. Outcome is secondary. It is resolve that determines the value of your life.

Morohito and Eclair sat on pillows on the ground, looking at each other over the gentle candlelight.  A small table sat between them as Morohito poured another cup of sake.  Tonight was their date night, among other things that happened after the date.  As always, Morohito and Eclair hired someone to take care of their children, and they retired to a private room of their house.  Existing in the back of Sagami Mansion, accessible only by Morohito and Eclair, its entrance existed behind a large, hollowed out armoire.

Open the doors with the key only Eclair and Morohito had, and walk right through.  It hosted a small sitting room and dining area where they could have a nice quiet, romantic dinner together.  As they fed each other the last few bites of their meals on chopsticks, and downed the rest of their sake, Morohito leaned in and kissed Eclair on the forehead.  She was giddy as always when she had had a few glasses of alcohol.  It made her flirty, but Morohito didn't necessarily mind that.  Now he needed to kick in the charm and get the rest of the night started.

It wouldn't be that hard, she looked beautiful in the moon and candlelight. Her olive skin shone in it. Her brown eyes drew him in like a fish to a line. Her body was perfect, dressed in a red kimono, all her curves were present. Her perfectly sized and nicely rounded bosom sat beneath the folds of the kimono, the top of her cleavage visible from the V of the neck. Eclairs round hips covered by the long dress part of the kimono, but accented as the obi belt tightened itself around her waist. If Morohito wasn't as patient a man as he was, he would love nothing more than to just do it here with Eclair. Though they had had sex in weirder places, to be fair.

Morohito shifted his attention away from Eclair's beauty, lest he be forced to walk back to his room with an uncomfortable boner beneath his robes before the two had sex. Hakama were never the most loose flowing clothing as it were. "You look really beautiful tonight," smiled Morohito as he shifted himself and his pillow over a space so he was sitting next to Eclair.  Her red flushed face glowed in the dim lighting, and Morohito reached in and cupped her cheek in his hand, stroking it with his thumb.  Slowly, he leaned forward and kissed Eclair on the lips.  Lingering a bit as he pulled away, he leaned his forehead against hers and looked right into her eyes.  Gently, in a whisper that only the two could hear, Morohito said with a smile, "I love you, Eclair."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:56 pm

Éclair Kakihara

Giggling as his forehead rest against hers, her ski sloped nose just touching the tip of his nose; like an eskimo kiss. Eyes glancing downwards to the sudden growth in his pants as he complimented her appearance. "Judging by the sudden growth spurt of your little friend down there, you're definitely not lying." She whispered mischievously into his ear, slender hands slithering across his cheeks and hair meanwhile seated upon his lap with her legs wrapped around his waist.

Perfect proportioned lips gently pecking upon his. Feminine hands slipped under his Hakama, fingertips running across his chest and shoulders. "You look quite handsome yourself, city-boy," Eclair softly whispered once again, "I love you too." She giggled at the red lipstick imprints on his cheek, rubbing it away with her thumb.

She leaned back and removed the red kimono, muttering about how hot she was feeling with a flirty wink directed to him. The clothing now left on the floor, now only dressed in her skimpy red lingerie.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Spoiler:
Life is all about resolve. Outcome is secondary. It is resolve that determines the value of your life.

((OOC: I really hope this is okay or good enough! If you don't like it I will change it v.v))

"Lying?" chuckled Morohito, "My love. Doubt that the stars are fire. Doubt that the sun does move. Doubt that truth is a lie. But do not doubt my love for you." Eclair then stood and removed her kimono, standing there in sheer, red lingerie. "My favourite," remarked Morohito. It wasn't a lie. The red lingerie was something she had worn on their wedding night. Morohito decided to follow suit, and stood up, undoing the belt that held his kamishimo and hakama in place. Sliding off the kamishimo and lowering his hakama, Morohito was left standing there in his yukata.

With another few tugs of some more threads, the Yukata opened and he slid it off. He left his eye patch on, not wanting to scare Eclair with his eyeless socket. Morohito wore nothing beneath his yukata and hakama, so he stood there, naked, his manhood showing. There was no hair down there; in fact Ezofuji males and females were mostly hairless--but that was besides the point. Morohito walked towards Eclair, slowly and looked her deep in the eyes. He held her close, and placed his hands on her hips. He began to kiss her passionately, the skin of their bodies pressing up against each other, warm flesh on warm flesh.

"So I suppose we can forget going back to our room huh?" joked Morohito, "It's a good thing I had that a room put in here not too long ago." Morohito picked Eclair up in his arms, and walked over to the other end of the room. There there was a sliding lattice door. Opening it and closing it with his foot, it resembled a marvellous room. A large, stately, four-poster bed, with the softest sheets, pillows and mattress. Not much else mattered in the room but the bed, though there was an armoire and a desk. And a mirror that sat next to an arm chair. But Morohito's focus was on the bed.

Morohito lay Eclair down on the bed, then positioned himself so that he was on top of her. Holding himself up on his hands and knees, he looked down at his beautiful wife and smiled. He kissed her, gently and lovingly, then slowly moved his way down and began to plant kisses on her neck. Then slowly moved his way down to between her legs. He landed a gentle kiss atop her most secret of areas, the silk panties still covering it, then looked up at her. "Shall I lie down and we make this mutual?" he asked. By now he was fully hard, and could go for some mutual foreplay.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:36 am

Éclair Kakihara

Legs wrapped around his waist and arms wrapped around his neck as he carried her to the bedroom. Laughing when she is dropped onto the double bed, body bouncing on the spring mattress before it settled. Biting her bottom lip as she glanced at his muscular built and bare body. "I knew this room would come in handy."Eclair replied with a light chuckle.

Chocolate brown hair spread all about, arms resting on the mattress not far from her head. Breathing heavily as she stared into his eyes, occasionally reaching up to kiss his lips. Moaning lightly as he kissed his way down her body. To make things even, she leaned forward and unclipped her bra in a split second, then slid her lace red underwear off and kicked it to the other side of the room with her left foot.

"Now we're even,"Eclair smirked, "Mm, please do Hito."She moaned with a nod, moving herself into place. Hairless and completely smooth, she was always prepared for Wednesday. She moaned and purred in pleasure as their bodies were positioned opposite to each other's ends, a sixty-nine position.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:11 am

Spoiler:

((OOC: I'm so sorry for any language used here v.v you are the best for handling this so well. I wish to continue, but I just need some time to get used to the fact that you do NOT judge XD unlike others))

Eclair gloated that she knew this room was a good idea, to which Morohito could only laugh. "You're always right dear," he laughed, "What did you expect?" Eclair wasn't wrong; ever. Something Morohito knew he would never be able to stop. It definitely meant arguments were one sided, often leading to Morohito apologizing or making up for a wrong he had committed after realizing Eclair was right--which didn't take too long. A kiss, some sex, or even a smack to the head went a long way in terms of message transmission for Morohito.

Morohito smiled sensually as Eclair removed her bra and panties. She had such a perfect form when clothed, while naked she was like a goddess. Her tanned skin glistening in the moonlight, and her cocoa hair fell about her body and draped beneath her like a silken robe. Morohito kissed her neck one last time, and rolled over to lie on his back. Eclair soon mounted him, taking the reverse position as him, and the two engaged in mutual foreplay. While Eclair placed her warm mouth around Morohito's cock, slowly moving her head up and down in a sensual, sucking motion, Morohito's mouth got to work on its own end.

His head positions between Eclair's thighs, Morohito gently began to slide his tongue over her pussy. Running it up and down over the slightly damp slit, that got even more wet as Eclair grew more and more aroused, the fluids mixing with Morohito's saliva. Morohito knew how Eclair liked it best, and focused his tongue around her clit, gently prodding it with the tip of his tongue. Then Morohito ran it around the clit in circles, alternating between up and down movements and back to circular ones. Eclair always loved it when Morohito played with her clit--something Morohito had learned after years of sex and marriage.

Occasionally Morohito would return his tongue to the rest of her vag, gently running it over the outer lips for some extra stimulation, but Eclair's outer spot was and always would be her clitoris. He could hear her start to moan and he himself was feeling a tingling in his cock as Eclair sucked deeper and stronger. He knew how to please her, and she knew how to please her--they never had to ask for anything they wanted, and they never needed to tell the other to adjust to better please each other. They always just seemed to know.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 11:25 pm

Éclair Kakihara

Gasping in an overload of pleasure, her speed began to gradually pick up. Both of their sweat dripping off onto the mattress, their lust becoming a heavy strong scent in the room. Slender feminine hands running up and down in a light grasp on his cock, pale pink tongue licking the tip of his cock as her hands were busy on its length.

She shivered and gave another loud moan in her sexual pleasure. "H-Hito, I- I'm going to.. I'm going to cum!" Her back arching as her hands were still busy on his cock, moaning even louder than before. Screaming yes numerous times, her hands were tightened its grip and rubbed gradually faster than ever before.

A thick and sticky fluid gushed out of her and into his lips, followed by a long tired moan and gasp by her. Slumping in fatigue nearby his groin, she rolled off to the side and spread her legs wide apart with a flirty smile. "Mm, Hito, please put it inside of me." Eclair begged with a please, licking her cherry red lips that were only just before clasped upon his long cock. "Oh, yes, please.. please put your dick inside of me, Hito." She begged once again.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 12:38 am

Spoiler:

Morohito could feel his own pleasure rising as Eclair took care of him. Eclair proclaimed she was going to cum, and together the two climaxed at the same time. Eclair begged for Morohito to go inside of her, to which Morohito obliged. Clair smiled down at him as she turned around, straddling him, and slid his still hard cock inside of her. She let out an initial moan of pleasure as Morohito entered her, feeling the warm, wet walls of her body tighten around his cock.

Eclair leaned down, inches from Hito's face, and he reached and began to passionately kiss her. One hand on her cheek, the other nestled in Eclair's shining mocha hair. It was loose, no longer tied back, at least not tonight. It was draped over the two of them like a blanket, long and flowing, hanging down Eclair's body as always, only this time without being tied into a pony tail. He smiled and whispered, "I love you, Clair," between two kisses.

As Eclair pulled back, Morohito moved his mouth to her breasts, and gently began to suck and fondle them. As his mouth was preoccupied with one, sensually running his tongue around her nipple every so often, his alternate hand would be groping and squeezing Eclair's other breast, pinching her nipple every so often. Hito alternated between breasts, and would often kiss Eclair's neck for periods of time as well, leaving hickeys on her supple skin.

Though Morohito felt pleasure from Eclair's vigorous and energetic way of riding him, to him, his wife's pleasure was everything, and so he did everything he could to add to the effect, and make sure that it set the scene for an amazing orgasm at the end. It was the least Hito could do.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:41 am

Éclair Kakihara

Arms wrapped around, holding on to his shoulders as her hips rocked up and down. Letting out heavy gasps, murmuring dirty words into his left ear as she bobbed up and down. Cherry red lips pecking his cheeks, then lightly giggling as she nibbled on the tip of his ear as he fondled her large breasts.

Moaning louder when he left hickeys across her collarbones and neck, her slender hand brushing away the long strands of brown hair that got in the way. Hips rocking vigorously, gasping and moaning louder than before. Head ascended to look at the roof as she rushed her pace, nails digging into his shoulders. "H-Hito, I-.. I'm coming! Mm! Yes!" She shouted in unbelievable pleasure.

Hito always knew how to pleasure her well, he knew all the little things that drove her crazy and all the big things that drove her mad. He knew each little bit of her body, each little crook and cranny. She loved him, even though he was horny 24/7.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Spoiler:

Morohito could feel his pleasure growing with Clair's as they continued. Clair was doing most of the moving, and shouted "Yee Haw!" several times throughout the sex, making Morohito chuckle as he continued to pleasure her. She was quite in the streets, but a freak in the sheets. Something about sex with him brought her wild side out; and that was not a side Morohito entirely minded, in fact, he wasn't sure which side of Clair he was more in love with.

While Clair moaned from the pleasure, Morohito continued playing with her breasts and pleasuring her as best he knew how. He always believed that Eclair should get the most pleasure out of their encounters; Morohito was easy to please, but Clair had her specific wants and needs, and Morohito always ensured they were catered to. Finally, Clair screamed that she was cumming, and the two climaxed together. Morohito could feel himself release inside her, and hid a smirk as he wondered if this meant she would get pregnant again. They always seemed to be so readily fertile, it was almost a game as to whether or not he had knocked Clair up each time.

Morohito continued to hold Clair by the waist as she laid her head against his chest, lying on top of him. She didn't move, and Morohito remained inside Clair. It was what they did each time, and often Clair and he would fall asleep like that. Sweat covered the couple's bodies as the snuggled close together, panting lightly. Morohito kissed Clair gently on the forehead and brushed the hair from her face. "I love you, Clair," he said softly, smiling. Trying not to disturb Clair, Morohito grabbed the blanket and draped it over the two them.

Together they snuggled against one another, and lay there talking in whispers and smiling. It almost became custom to debate whether or not Clair was going to get pregnant. Clair said she wasn't, but this time Morohito disagreed. "I don't know, I definitely feel I knocked you up," he chuckled, "I left quite a bit of my seed in you. What do you think, boy or girl?" Morohito didn't matter which he got, he loved all of his children equally. He already had two of each, and a few more wouldn't hurt. Hito loved kids--well, for the most part. The crying wore on his nerves once a while, but Hito still did his best to play his part.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:07 am

Éclair Kakihara

She collapsed onto his chest with a long sigh. Clair's head was rested against his muscular bare chest, breathing heavily with her hands rested on his torso. Breasts squished against him, shifting about on the spot to get comfortable. With the blanket draped over them, they remained in their embrace. Leaning her flushed cheeks against his chest.

Head tilting upwards to look at him, grinning. "I love you too." She lifted herself up and pecked her lips upon his, her tip of her nose resting against his as she glanced into his eyes. Sighing happily, she slid back down and returned to rest her cheek against his torso. "More children? Aren't you sick of having to change dirty diapers? The crying? The nagging?" She questioned him with a light chuckle. She didn't mind having more children, she loves kids! It was just the thought of childbirth and the responsibility she was concerned about.

Sighing once again, her eyelids drooped heavily; drowsy. Yawning lightly, she dug her head more into his chest and let slumber take over her. "I love you, Hito." Clair told him before she fell asleep, chest heaving slowly, cherry red lips slightly pouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next