Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_vote_lcapEclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_voting_barEclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_vote_lcapEclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_voting_barEclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:54 pm

Morohito Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------
Life is all about resolve. Outcome is secondary. It is resolve that determines the value of your life.

Morohito sighed as removed his sword from around his waist.  He lay it gently on the stand that sat atop his desk.  Considering that he was in the Spirit World with not much to do, he was still tired from his days guarding the Royal Family's as they ventured out into the wilds of the Spirit World, or spoke politics and international relations like nothing was wrong back home.  Morohito was never one for politics, but he tried to keep up.

Clair was lying in bed, snuggled up under the sheets.  Morohito didn't know if she was asleep or not, but he gently crept under the covers and wrapped his arms around his wife.  "Hey," he whispered gently, "How are you, my love?"  Morohito leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, and continued to cuddle with her as he waited for a response.

One of the few things that kept Morohito going every day was that he always had Clair to come back to, and even more so, his unborn child.  His first child.  Conceived on the night he and Clair first did it; though Morohito didn't know until his wedding night.  Of course the only downside to her being pregnant was they couldn't have sex, leaving Morohito a little frustrated sexually, but the bliss of having their first child and having a wonderful, beautiful, loving and supportive--not to mention strong and sometimes scary when mad--wife made up for it.

"How's the baby?" wondered Morohito, his hand going down to Clair's round stomach, hoping to feel the child kick.  He remembered the first time he felt it; it was magical.  The baby wasn't kicking now, but Morohito knew it was in there just the same.  Boy or girl, he didn't know, but he was very happy to have a kid on the way just the same.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:44 am

Éclair Kakihara

Tonight, it was a full moon, like always in the spirit world, stars were glistening and the trees were swaying. Tonight was an awfully quiet night, that was going to change soon enough. Snuggled up under the numerous layers of blankets, shivering, was a six month pregnant woman, Éclair. Just five months ago, she married a prince: Morohito.  Clair let out a happy sigh at the thoughts she was having about their  marriage. Her slender hand running over her swollen stomach in slow circles, attempting to soothe the slight pain she was having. Being pregnant had its pros and cons, mostly just cons. No matter how hard she'd try, she couldn't see her feet, strangers often asked to feel her stomach and she would be exhausted no matter if she was in bed the whole day or not. The list could go on for miles.

Two large hands gently caressed her bulging watermelon-like stomach, Hito whispered into her ear asking how she and the baby were doing. Clair smiled and tilted her head to look at him. "My breasts and belly are really sore, the baby has been kicking all day nonstop." Clair let out an exhausted sigh as she leaned her head further closer to his. Her long hair was tied back into a low and simple bun to keep it out of her way. Clair was in a silk blue robe, tied loosley at the front; revealing much cleavage. "Hito, you wouldn't mind massaging my breasts, would you? They're really sore." She pleaded with a small frown as her hands continued stroking her stomach.

Feet viciously attempting to kick off the sheets to get cool, looking into his earthy brown eyes with a desperate glint in her sparkling brown eyes. "Please? It's Wednesday" She pleaded once again, Wednesday was the keyword.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Spoiler:
Life is all about resolve. Outcome is secondary. It is resolve that determines the value of your life.

Clair looked at him in distress, and complained about being in pain.  Morohito withheld a frown; he didn't like it when Clair was in pain.  She begged him, struggling beneath the covers, to massage her aching breasts.  Even bringing Wednesday into it.  Truthfully, Morohito would've done it anyway; an excuse to grope Clair without being smacked or told to stop wasn't a bad thing.  And besides, she was in pain, Morohito was happy to do it just because it would make her feel better.  But he wasn't about to let Clair know how easily he could be swayed.

"Well, so long as its Wednesday," smiled Hito, kissing Clair on the cheek.  Morohito sat cross legged on the bed, then helped Clair position herself so that she sat on his lap, her back to him.  Morohito rested his head on Clair's shoulder, and opened her robes a bit more.  He then began to fondle her breasts, gently massaging them.  He worked them as if they were truly having sex; it felt good then, why not now?  A massage was a massage after all.  Morohito gently kissed Clair's neck and whispered in her ear, "How does that feel?" he asked.

Then Morohito encountered a problem.  He felt himself grow hard.  Not that he intended on it, but it happened, and Clair was sitting right on his lap. No doubt she would feel it. Morohito hoped she would ignore it, she was pregnant after all, it's not like she could do anything...could she? Morohito had heard stories of women having sex during birth...that it was healthy and normal. No doubt Clair was as sexually frustrated as he was. Morohito tried to push those thoughts from his mind, focusing only on massaging Clair's breasts, not even realizing that he was gently pinching her nipples intermittently.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:18 am

Éclair Kakihara

His lips gently grazing her cheek as he made his way to her ear, whispering gently as he fondeled her fragile breasts. Softly moaning, her legs were wrapped around him and her arms were grasping his shoulders. Forehead leaning against his, their noses touched, clair looked into his eyes and moaned loudly. "Yes, that feels good. Harder." She said between gasps and kisses, desperate for more pleasure. His large hands kneading her breasts gently like doe, occassionly pinching her erect nipples.

Hands roaming to get a feel of his muscly chest, tugging at his underclothing. "Hito, I need it. Please." She pleaded her husband for more pleasure as she ripped the clothing off of him and quickly threw her own robe across the room.

Huddling close into their previous position, sitting on his lap, she lifted herself up with her hands leant onto either side of her on the bed. Slowly and carefully, he inserted into her. Gasping with her eyes clenched, arms wrapped behind his neck, Clair let out a painful cry before whispering into his ear. "Hito, hito, it hurts! Be slow, okay?" She let her head rest on his shoulder, gasping at each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Spoiler:

As Morohito worked, Clair slowly found herself growing turned on from his massage. It wasn't what Morohito was going for, but it's what happened. As Clair tore his and her clothes off Morohito frowned, "Don't do too much if it hurts you," he said, "I don't want you getting hurt...or the baby." But Clair was too turned on to listen, and slowly slid Morohito's dick into her. She screamed a bit from the pain and began to move. She clung to him, her arms around his neck, hanging on to him and holding him close.

She screamed a bit and bit her lip with each thrust. It was as painful as it was enjoyable, but Morohito still felt bad. He kissed Clair on the neck as they screwed, and gently said to her, "If it hurts Clair I can stop...are you okay?" he asked, guilt mixing with his pleasure. Morohito was confused, but if this is what Clair wanted, he would go along with it. At least until the pain grew to be too much for her, or her screams were too much for him to bear. Morohito just hoped Clair would speak up if that time came.

In an effort to ease his wife's pain, Morohito gently shift their positions, so that Clair lay on her back, but was still propped up enough that laying down posed a threat to the baby. Her back was rested against a pillow that sat between her and the headboard of the bed. Morohito was on top, continuing to move his pelvis. This position seemed to cause Clair less pain and more pleasure, and Morohito was happy with it. Leaning over her, her arms still around his neck, looking into his eyes, Morohito lead down and kissed her, then began to kiss her neck gently. Giving her a hickey as he did. "I love you, Clair," he whispered gently as both their pleasure grew.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 5:02 am

Éclair Kakihara

With her arms wrapped around behind his neck, gasping into his ear with her eyes clenched shut. "I'm doing this.. because I want to." Clair whispered between her pained gasps, her hands gripping his bare shoulders tightly. Her sharp fingernails digging into his skin like a needle. "I'm fine, besides, the pain will go away soon." Eclair told him as he gently laid her down into a more comfortable position. With her large swollen stomach in the way of her view, she could hardly see the action and could only see Hito's face and upper part of his body. Arms still wrapped around his neck, they both kissed each other, her hands running over the hair on his head as they did so. "Faster, Hito." Clair asked with another moan.

Eclair moaned as he nibbled on her neck, giving her a clearly visible hickey. Hito continued to create even more noticable hickeys on her neck, "Hito, everyone will see them.." Clair complained even though she enjoyed the affection.

With him slowly and carefully thrusting into her, soon then picking up the speed. "I, I love you too Hito." Clair replied in a whisper, biting her lip in the even pleasure and pain. Every time he thrusted into her, it hurt, yet also felt good at the same time. "H-Hito, it hurts but feels good too." She admitted as she let her arms rest up on either side next to her head, simply looking up at him with a flirty gaze.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:27 am

Spoiler:

Morohito remained silent and did as he was told. Clair's pleasure was not to be denied, but her pain was not either. Morohito went faster as Clair asked, but he still felt bad for the pain he was causing her. "If you want me to stop--" started Hito, but Clair hushed him with a kiss and begged him to continue. She proclaimed both her pain and her pleasure, and Hito bent his head down to kiss his wife's neck, hoping giving her hickeys would take his mind off of the pain he was causing her. Hito was careful not to disrupt her swollen stomach as he moved. He felt his pleasure growing, as well as Clair's, as the walls of her most secret place began to tighten around his cock.

Hito forced a smile as he looked Clair in the eyes and kissed her gently. "Clair...are you sure you don't want me to stop?" asked Morohito gently. This was the most confusing sex he had ever had with her. He wanted to, he really, really wanted to. But at the same time, his love for Clair gave him a distaste for the pain she was in, though at the same time, they both found pleasure in this and that too, added to the enjoyment factor. As long as this didn't become a constant thing for he and Clair, Morohito was sure he would be able to survive it once and a while.
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 5:04 am

Éclair Kakihara

Eyes clenched shut, fingernails pressing into his back as she groaned in pain, head leaning on his shoulder. Attempting to hold the tears in as she panted. "Oh, Hito.. Hito, I'm sorry, it hurts!" Clair pleaded her husband for no more, clenching her fists as she whimpered. Laying on her back with her head propped up against a soft pillow, the motherly instinct to rub her stomach kicked in; like as if she were comforting the child.

"Hito, massage my breasts again please?" Eclair asked him, giggling as she ran her hand around her stomach in gentle circles. The baby was kicking, and it's own pair of tiny feet could only just be seen pressed and attempting to push at her stomach. "Hito, Hito, look! The baby's kicking, you can even see it's feet!" Clair ushered her husband to look, pointing to the commotion happening within her own stomach. "I think he might be a little jealous, Hito." Clair chuckled as she ran her hand across the lower areas of her stomach, below where the baby's foot imprint was. With the baby constantly kicking against the walls of her womb, she was seriously considering the baby to be a boy. "I think its a boy, Hito."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Spoiler:

Clair cried out in pain, and begged Morohito to stop.  A frown on his face, Morohito did as he was asked.  He did not frown because he was unable to finish, but because he had caused his beloved pain.  Morohito did as he was asked, and withdrew himself from her, then leaned down and kissed her lightly.  "As you wish, my love," he whispered gently as he got off of her.  Laying next to her, Morohito smiled as she asked him to once more massage her breasts.  "Fine, but don't expect me to have sex again," he chuckled.  Laying so that they both faced the same way, with Morohito behind her, massaging her breasts as he was before.

Then Clair jumped with excitement as she felt the baby kick.  "Let me feel," said Morohito, a wide smile on his face.  Morohito placed his hand on Clair's stomach, and shivered a bit as he felt the foot of his child push outward with its feet.  The feeling was hard to describe, but it made Morohito feel more and more like a father with each kick.  "That's wonderful," he smiled, kissing Clair on the cheek and wrapping his arms around her.  Clair exclaimed that she felt the child was a boy, making Morohito smile.  

"You know I'll love the child no matter if it's a boy or girl," he said with a smile, "But a boy would be nice...but so would a girl.  Can you imagine?  A little girl I could spoil, and bounce on my knee and protect from all the boys that want to take her from her family.  Which reminds me, my little girl wont be allowed to date; ever.  Not until she's married.  And she can't marry until she's at least sixty."
Back to top Go down
Sammi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:40 am

Éclair Kakihara
(ooc: its really small post, sorry! I couldn't find anything to put in!)

Sighing with her hand resting upon her swollen large stomach, looking up at her husband with a tired smile. Her long cocoa brown hair sticking to her cheeks that were glistened with sweat. "Now, thats not very fair for her now is it?" Clair giggled, "A boy first would be nice. So that he could take care of his little sister." Clair told him with another light chuckle. She stood up and collected her robe that she threw across the room just moments ago, pulling it over her shoulders and tying the string loose at the front. Slowly walking back to the bed with her back arched a little back, she crawled into bed with him. "Hito, I'm tired. I'm going to sleep, alright?" Clair turned on her side facing him with her hands still remaining upon her stomach. Almost instantly, she fell asleep in his arms; just like they always did each and every night. "I love you Hito.." Clair mumbled in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2   Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclair and Morohito's Kinky Winky Wednesdays, Episode 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next