Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Kyoko is angered beyond her normal anger level. And won't take her eyes off the two who caused all of this. Soon working hard causing waves to go higher and higher. She then sends it flowing and blasting the three of them with quite a good size wave.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:10 pm

(Ignore)
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:01 pm

dante reacted in a flash. his hands spun in front of him and his chi grabbed the water. he spun, sank low and rose fast before thrusting his hands at the boat. the water traveled around him and shot at the vessel before piercing the side. he then grabbed the young lady by the blood and shoved her to the ground before releasing her.

''now now young one, no need to be on the offensive.'' dante said in amusement. ''your friend kimi was being attacked and used. bloodbending is for the use of the bender and only the bender. those who try to force use to use our power for their own gain need to be disposed of.'' he got a serious look on his face as he walked up to the young one. '' now i'm sorry i took control of your blood but i needed to see what kimi could do and you were in the way, so i removed you from the equation. i bent you a second time because you attacked us. you are lucky i didn't kill you in rage. however both of you intrigue me. now if you promise not to attack me, my friend or kimi, then i promise not to grab your blood. ok?''

he then stood and walked to kimi. ''i apologize to you for making you handle them alone, but damn did you impress me. very well done.'' he smiled at her as he bowed. ''however you must learn to enjoy hurting those who would do you harm. you must learn to never run from them and instead find an advantage and exploit it. i cant teach bending but i can teach fun.'' he held out his hand to this beautiful creature. ''join me and you will never have to run again. join me and every day will be fun.'' he gave her a little smirk. ''what do you say? do you wish to dance with the devil in the pale moon light?'' he asked as he turned his pink eyes up to look her in the face.

£bail>aki>takeda>jacob£
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: wip   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:36 pm

As the water rose up Draco started arcing the lighting between his hands. He quickly fired a small bolt into the yonger girl's shoulders hitting two chi points so that the she couldn't bend temporarily. "Now now, attacking us is a bad thing. You can't bend till I reconnect the chi points in your shoulders." He then turns to Kimi.

Last edited by Uncle Jacob on Thu May 15, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Kimi watched as the water flowed toward her. She freaked out for a bit before all she knew, it was gone. What? What happened? Kimi looked around to see the man controlling Kyoko. Anger flared through her. He took control of her so easily that it pissed her off. However, he started to speak before she could really do anything against it. Was this an apology? Kimi asked herself as she listened. She let her anger simmer for a bit before really thinking about his words. "..you impressed me." Wait, what. Kimi focused more on what he was saying. "I impressed you?" Kimi asked as she looked at him. Had she heard him right? Shaking her head she focused again. "Wait. You're telling me that I need to hurt more people? Are you crazy?" Kimi tried to wrap her brain around what they were telling her.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Kyoko grinds her teeth in pain from the chi blocking moves.But has no plans of letting these people win.I might be down but I'm not out!Kyoko draws her war fans and slashes at Drago with her war fans. She then makes a shield with her fans in a defensive stance. You two are not friends! And I shall never do bloodbending! Your both killers!

Last edited by Akira Icestorm on Fri May 16, 2014 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:47 pm

''excuse me darling,'' he said as the young one started to go on the offensive. ''but i have a promise to keep.'' dante raised his hands into the air and grabbed the girls blood. he moved her hands and she threw her fans at draco's feet. he pulled her around her shield and dragged her in front of him. ''i never said you had to bloodbend,'' he told her angrily. ''i have shown you mercy instead of killing you for attacking me. also, how do you know im a killer. i have killed noone in front of you so unless the earth nation has put a bounty on my head , then you shouldn't know crap about me. now i am going to let you down. if you attack anyone here again i will have draco immobilize you and i will leave you here to die. am i understood?'' he drops the girl and turned to kimi.

''i am sorry for that.'' he said. ''i tried to end it easily. i dont often hurt women with out a reason. anyway, yes im impressed with you. you showed great talent. you just need to learn to defend yourself no matter what. no matter who.''

£bail>aki>takeda>jacob£
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:27 am

Draco picks up the fans and gently closes them. "I meant no harm to you young lady, but you attacked us first so I only responded. Now hopefully you've calmed down and I'll reconnect the points after you apologize." He turns to Kimi "Why not join us?" He grins mischievously. "The Dragon welcomes you to our merry little band."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Kimi couldn't stop looking between Kyoko and the two men. She wasn't sure if she would be joining into their fight or if Kyoko would even continue. "Kyoko. they aren't a threat. Atleast, right now they aren't." She said as she turned to the men. "I don't see what joining you has to do with getting back at the people who hurt me." Kimi moved to stand between the men and Kyoko. She didn't want Kyoko to keep fighting, but didn't want to leave her alone if she chose to fight. "I however can not guarantee that I will allow you to fight someone less experienced than you."
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Kyoko looks at Kimi worried tears in her eyes. "Don't let them trick you I know these kind of people they only want your power!" Kyoko glares at the men knowing they are bad news and runs behind Kimi like a little sister would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next