Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:07 am

Draco walks up to Dante and speaks softly "You better not hurt her. If necessary I'll incapacitate her. Besides her companion is extremely beautiful. Although she is over bundled. Her hair looks very soft." He stands at the cliff watching the event unfold.

Last edited by Uncle Jacob on Thu May 15, 2014 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:11 am

"Ah!" Kyoko is not only shocked but scared. "I....I..I can't move!"Panic fills her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:17 am

Kimi merely glanced over as something moved Kyoko out of her way. Had I done that? She asked herself. She couldn't remember bending Kyoko other than to move her on the penguin. No, that wasn't me. Shaking her head, she looked right at the benders. They had heard the commotion from Kyoko yelling and turned to face her. "Good, now that I have your attention. Please, let me teach you a lesson about dealing with the Northern Water Tribe!" Kimi yelled out as she grabbed hold of the front man's body and pulled him to her. Just before he reached her, she spun him around so that she could use him as a guard against the other's attacks. Then, with a wicked smile on her face, she pulled up a bit of the snow, turned it to ice, and shot it at one of them. Her aim and intention was to barely hit his foot, but a slight wind picked up and it hit it dead center. of his chest "Whoops." She said, her voice dark and funny sounding again.

Last edited by Dark Mousy on Thu May 15, 2014 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:27 am

dante chuckled at his friend. ''she will be fine,'' he said with a smile. ''i just want to see the older one in action. she intrigues me.'' he continued to watch as she killed a man with an ice spice. a thrill went through him when he saw that.

£bail>aki>takeda>jacob£
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:43 am

Draco watched as the events unfolded. He began immediately running through his mind on where the man was impaled by the spike. Figuring out exactly where and what could be done to save the man. Sadly nothing could be done for him. " She's quick and not a full on killer. She did not intentionally kill the man." Draco spoke quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:11 am

Kimi watched with a grim delight as the man fell in front of her. She knew that the ice would be gone before anyone would find him. She turned to the next person, only instead of throwing more bending at them, she chose to be creative with him. There were two thugs left if you didn't count the one under her control. With a smile on her face, Kimi pulled up her hands, forcing the man to pull up his hand with his sword drawn. "I told you. It's so much fun to take control of someone. To make them do your bidding. To make them turn on their own people simply because you want them to." She said as she caught the glimpse of something in the blade of the sword. Releasing the man, she turned to see what was behind her. Someone? No, it looked like a chair. Why would a chair be sitting in the middle of the snow? Shaking her head, she looked back at the men. With one big sweep of her hand, she formed a tidal wave of snow and water mixture that concaved onto the men. Then turned to look up at the chair. "Hello." she called. "Did you want to fight too? I don't normally fight people, but if they are looking for one, I can't decline." She yelled at them, hoping they would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:18 am

Kyoko is overwhelmed by her emotions and starts to cry. Seeing so much death done by a person of her own nation is just too much for her. Her blood starts to boil her emotions over flowing. Somehow this breaks the control over her. Stoop!!!!A huge wave spins around her she is done playing games.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:57 am

the oldest woman had made quick work of the group. he could feel the young one straining against his bending. he let the bending strength die down until the girl managed to break it. she yelled at everyone to stop. this brought a smile to dante's face. when the eldest asked if he wanted to fight he let out a loud laugh. he thrust his hands down and the area around him and draco started to drop. when he was even with the girls he looked at the eldest.

''no i don't wish to fight, pretty one,'' he said. ''i wish to take you under my wing and teach you about life. or at least have a drink.'' with this last bit he leaned forward in his throne. ''im dante and this is my friend draco. i am impressed with your beauty and skill.''
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:37 pm

"Fighting women is so impolite and non gentlemen like of us. I just wish to admire the two beautiful women infront of me." Draco bows slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Kimi laughed at them. "Are you serious? You think you could teach me about anything? I'm certain that there is little to learn that I have not already figured out." She replied as she watched them get closer. "However, you have scared my friend. I believe you own her an apology." Kimi crossed her arms in front of her distinct fully, trying to look tough. As if killing someone with an ice shard wasn't tough. She gave them a smile after a bit. "I'm sorry, where are my manners. I'm..." She started to say before being cut off rudely by someone stepping off of the ship behind her. "KIMI HASHIKO, GET BACK HERE." The man yelled as he started to run for her. With a sigh, Kimi closed her eyes. "What he said." Without a second thought, she spun around and whipped a bit of the snow at the man, knocking him out cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next