Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:27 am

Kyoko stops spinning keeping herself in a defensive stance.One fan symbolizes the water nation the other symbolizes the fire nation. I would never harm ether groups I'm of the Northern Water Tribe and of the Fire Nation.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:36 am

"Then come with me, quickly." Kimi said as she raced to a hill to put between them and the ship. "I dispise the fire nation for what they have done, but those men are not fire nation. They are Southern Water Tribe, and they want me. I don't want to work for them, because I hate the icky feeling of blood bending, but you were about to run into me. It was either move you, or be ran over. Sorry, I like my limbs intact." She said as she worked on healing her arm. Her face was normal, her attitude back to her cheerful normal self. Not the same person who had been attacking Kyoko before. Instead of the un-readable facial, Kimi's face was full of joy and a bit of spirit. She didn't act like the same person who had been running from the ship.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:44 am

Kyoko is a bit surprised by the new actions Kimi has just done wondering why she changed so suddenly. So you want me help?.....It's true I do want to learn about my mom...
She wonders what to do but thinks she will let Kimi continue with her story before she chose a side.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:53 am

Kimi looked down at the girl. "You don't know what I'm talking about, do you?" She asked, falling back into the snow. The cold ground seeped into her clothes through the water nation cloak. "Ick, hate the cold. Those men, at the ship. They think that I will work with them and blood bend anyone and everyone that they wish. Use it as an interrogation technique to get their victims to say whatever. Including things that would get them sentenced to death for." Kimi got up and paced back and forth. She hated talking about blood bending as much as she hated doing it. She kicked some of the snow before turning back to the girl. "I hate blood bending. You were right. It's despicable. and wrong." She said as she smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:58 am

Her face looks now kind. Feeling bad for her and guilty for attacking. I'll help you get by. After all we are both kinda on the same side. I'm sorry about before until now I lived in the fire nation.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:09 am

Kimi sat down, just to get back up and pace around. "Why does it have to be so cold? Why couldn't it be sunshine and oceans?" she complained before turning back to Kyoko. "I'm sorry. I'm Kimi. I have issues so normally people don't stay near me long." She gave Kyoko a creepy looking smile before reaching out to shake her hand. "Those men didn't know who they were dealing with. They think they can control what I do. Like anyone can control what they don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:15 am

Kyoko nods back but smiles. "They won't go after me though my dad is the advisor of the war council of the fire nation and I have proof. I can distract them as you go by."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:21 am

"Won't change a thing. They need to be taught a lesson. They can't just choose little girls to attack others just because they want to and a full moon is out." Kimi said as she felt the anger come back to her. Was she angry at the men for wanting her to blood bend, or something else? She wasn't sure. All she was sure of was that she wanted the men to pay for locking her up like they did. Taking a deep breath, she turned to Kyoko. "I'm going to go confront them. Maybe they won't want someone to control others if they can be controlled to." She said, her voice dark and a little weird compaired to how she was a moment ago. "They deserve to be punished by a blood bender for acts against blood bending." Kimi said, not caring if the statement made sense or even followed real rules.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:30 am

Kyoko is not about to let this happen feeling Kimi had been threw plenty already. She shakes her head and slides down in front of the believed enemy a serious look on her face.You need to move your boat to the other side we are expecting many important benders here soon and we will need the docks.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:43 am

dante had been travelling through the icy waistlands looking for food. as he travelled he heard yelling from below the cliff he was on. looking down he saw 2 women squaring off against each other. one of them was pretty and seemed to be a little unbalanced while the other seemed to be young and inexperienced. suddenly they turned to a group of benders and the older one started to approach them. dante pulled a throne out of the snow and sat back to enjoy. suddenly the younger one approached the group and told them something. it seemed to him that she could get in the way of his show. ''well we can't have that now can we,'' he said as he lifted his hands like a puppeteer and took control of the young lady. he dragged her to the side and held her there so the eldest had clear lines at the group. he smiled and sat back. ''let the show begin.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders   The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon of the Bloodbenders
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next