Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee)   The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 6:54 pm

"Are you calling me ugly, you ungrateful little mortal?" Kokuo demanded. Yami winced. She didn't know what would happen if the tailed beasts started arguing again. "And besides. You? The most majestic? I do believe our comrade Son Goku would beg to differ, Kurama. Yami gave up on following the converstaion at that point. Stuff she didn't understand, random retorts, and who the heck was Son Goku, and all of that jazz. Finally, she felt the connection sever, and sat up straighter to listen to Konoe, who commented on his fox. "Like he's ever been anything but lazy. I would almost say he's the laziest of the bunch." At this point Yami had basically tuned Kokuo out, and instead followed Konoe's gaze.

She examined the map. It was interestingly designed, with random marks Yami didn't understand and showing two different things...but one...but two...it was a little confusing. She had never received any kind of formal education, and though she knew how to read and write and took an interest in history, maps never made sense to her, and she felt that they never would. She was glad that Konoe was steering, or she knew they'd end up hopelessly lost.

He suddenly began telling a tale. Yami had heard the basics before, of the fall of the Ezofuji family and such, but never on this level. The way he told it had a deeper, more personal meaning to it. It was like the story of his own life he was retelling, and in a way, it was. Ever since she was a child, Yami had loved hearing about history. Fictional tales were great and all, but hearing how the world became the way it was couldn't be beat. It was like a building block to the way people lived now. And she loved every bit of it, even though history often paired with tragedy. Like her life was any different. But then he stopped, and Yami's eyes widened. "That's it? Come on, there's got to be more!" She protested, wanting to hear the rest.

Konoe explained that she would likely have to work to hear the story. She figured it was a pretty good way to get her working. But...what kind of work would she have to do? It had to take a lot to be able to take control of Kokuo. What if she couldn't do it? What if it killed her to even try? What if something bad happened during the training process, and she wasn't there to help? All of these questions and more bounced around in Yami's mind. Konoe noticed, and he told her not to worry. But Yami? Have a bright future? She had always figured the future would end up just as gruesome as her past. That seemed to be the way her life was working out so far. And yet, when Konoe suggested that she leave...images flashed through her mind, towns burned to the ground, villages completely destroyed, and herself waking up the next morning to see the aftermath of the destruction caused by her hands.

One final image entered Yami's mind. That of her father lying dead on her bedroom floor, the arrow of her own bow protruding from his chest, blood spilling everywhere. The memory came to her mind as clear as if it had just barely happened, and she nearly screamed. Her breathing sped up and her heart rate increased. "No!" she shouted, "I can't leave. I can't bear to watch myself kill more innocent people!" Tears threatened at her eyes. She tried to calm down, slow her breathing, but she felt like her emotions were locked. No matter what she did, she couldn't calm herself down, and tears began spilling down her cheeks. "I can't...i've seen too much pain, too much death...I can't take it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee)   The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:02 am

"No crying now," said Konoe calmly, "This is not a place for tears. If you let your emotions waver your beast will take that opportunity to break free. You need to remain composed." Konoe left the boat in silence after he spoke. He could hear Kurama, the Nine Tails, rumble around inside him. Being sure to keep his mind separate from Yami's, Konoe spoke with his beast. "Are you sure she's...ready?" asked Kurama, letting out a yawn, "She seems too unsure of herself. Kokuo is crafty, she will eat this child alive given the chance...literally."

"I believe in her," said Konoe defensively, "She's unsure, and she has a right to be. This is a big thing to tackle." Kurama chuckled, "Is that a size joke you just made?" Konoe smirked on the outside, leaving Yami confused. "Perhaps," he said non-descriptively, "Give Yami time. She will tame Kokuo in time." Kurama gave a low growl, slightly upset at Konoe's comment. "One does not simply tame a Bijuu, let alone Kokuo," warned the massive fox. "I tamed you didn't I? retorted Konoe. Kurama merely growled, and returned to "sleeping."

Konoe laughed, having clearly stepped on the fox's tail. Pun intended. Konoe turned to Yami, finally speaking out loud again. "Get some sleep," Konoe told her sincerely, "We'll be there by dawn. You'll want to be rested, because we're going to start the second we make anchor. There will be no rest. Besides, I'm going to be opening your seal, to see how far you can go before losing control." Konoe shooed Yami off below deck to sleep, and continued to sail the whole night.

He was right, because the boat scraped up against the beach just as the first light of dawn peaked over the horizon, looking as if it came out of the sea. Konoe went below deck, finding Yami sleeping next to a sack of potatoes. He smiled, then nudged her awake with his foot. Konoe dragged Yami to the beach, then marched her up the grassy hill towards a wide-open plain on the island. There plain sat between the woods that held the Ezofuji Village, and the small hills that held the Ezofuji Family Tomb. "Are you ready to show me what you got?" asked Konoe, "By the way, how far has your transformation gone before you lost control?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

The Beastly Encounter (Kouzai, Loolaalee)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3