Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_vote_lcapRoyal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_voting_barRoyal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_vote_lcapRoyal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_voting_barRoyal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] Empty
PostSubject: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 7:03 pm

If Adelaide had to describe her evening schedule in one word, she would be expected to say something like "formal," "fancy," or even "divine," something that a perfect little princess would say to describe a dinner discussing her future and arranged marriage to a fire prince. And if anyone asked, that's probably what she'd say, with a fake smile and everything. But really? The one word she'd choose?

Horrifying.

It wasn't the arranged marriage part that bothered her. She figured it would happen eventually, since she wasn't ever allowed to socialize with anyone except the few her father permitted, which included nobles and royals, exclusively. That didn't stop her from making friends, of course, but she had always prevented herself from actually caring about a man beyond maybe a little crush, because she knew this day would come. No, that's not what sucked.

What sucked was that she had to be at some fancy dinner in Ba Sing Se all night. She would be watched every second, be forced to eat with a bunch of royals, including Prince Nobumori. She'd met him before, of course, but as kids, they never got along. He was older than her, and they had never really spent much time together. As they were old enough that the age gap didn't matter, Addie never stuck around long enough to see him.

But getting out of this would be much more difficult. As the bison landed in front of the palace, she had already made a mental list of ways to escape this stupid dinner. Hopefully, at least one of them would work.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 10:43 am

Nobunaga Ezofuji
Emperor of the Sun
Rightful King of the Fire Benders
Lord of Nippon
Protector of the Realm
Blood of the Sun
Guardian of Dragons
Descendant of F'yr

"Fifty years in the mortal world,
Is but a brief moment in Geten.
All things born into this world,
Must necessarily parish."

Spoiler:

Nobumori Ezofuji-no-Yanagi
The Prince Yanagi
Daimyo of Yanagi Province
Steward of Kurikawa Castle
Head of the Ezofuji-no-Yanagi

"Any man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in Mankind."

Spoiler:
----------------------------------------------------------

Nobumori and Nobunaga, father and son, waited in the Earth King's Dining Hall, reserved for the cousin of the Earth King--Nobunaga--by the Earth King himself, so that the Emperor and Air King could focus on a plan to wed their two children.

Nobumori sighed heavily as he tugged at his kimono and haori.  He hated wearing both sleeves, it was so hot and restricting.

Nobunaga glanced at his youngest son.  "I feel the same as you," he stated simply, "I don't like my haori anymore than you--but this is a formal dinner with King Roland and his daughter, Crown Princess Adelaide.  A marriage like this will secure peace between our two nations for the next two generations--at least.  It would also make you Prince Consort, and elevate your noble status."

Nobumori sighed watching his father instinctively scratch at his haori.  Nobunaga, in private, never wore his haori as anything more than an over skirt.  According to most stories he never liked wearing kimonos properly either as a child, but grew accustomed to them as he got older.

In a lot of ways, Nobumori was the same as his father, in many others he was different.

"I know father.  I do this for you, because I love you, and your ideas of peace."  Nobumori stated, at a loss and defeated.  There were very few ways he was getting out of this, if at all.

"What will it take for you to accept that you are royalty, and nobility.  What say to you?" sighed Nobunaga.

"Nothing," responded Nobumori proudly.

"Nothing?" inquired Nobunaga.

"Nothing." Nobumori remained firm.

"Nothing will come of nothing, Nobumori.  Speak again," sighed Nobunaga.

Nobumori remained silent though.  He enjoyed his life.  It took him time, but grew accustomed to being Daimyo of Yanagi Province and defender of the Great Gates of Azulon, and all the other fancy titles his father had given him--like he gave all his other children.

But Nobumori would rather be out living his life to the fullest.  Now he had to accept a marriage to the most boring Princess in the Six Nations, who also did as she was told.  Adelaide Hirahara.  And now Nobumori had to be her Prince Consort, on top of everything he always was.  Not quite full King, because his status as Daimyo of Yanagi and son of the Emperor and brother of the future Emperor might prove a conflict of interest.  But co-ruler enough that Nobumori was starting to feel suffocated by the pressure.

It was more status than he had made himself prepared to accept.  A quiet life in Yanagi.  That's what he signed on for.  Not a nomadic life married to Boring Princess Addie.

Nobumori sighed again, blowing his wild bangs out of his face.  This dinner was going to suck.

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Adelaide walked with her father and the guards he demanded she have around her. She had to forcefully stop herself from grinning. One of the guards was an older man. He had been part of their staff for decades, and had watched Addie grow up. She knew he could trust him. As for the other one, he was young and fairly new. It shouldn't be too hard to give the greenie the slip. But not yet. She would have to wait until just before dinner started, as missing meeting Nobumori would raise some questions.

They were led into the dining hall. It was large and lavish. The table was much bigger than anything they needed, especially since it would just be the royals seated there. Adelaide and Roland, and Nobunaga and Nobumori. Plus the Earth King if he decided to sit in, but Addie doubted it. He could socialize with his old friends later, but this was a time just between Fire and Air.

Adelaide gave a polite curtsy as she walked past Nobumori. She could read him like an open book. He didn't like her, and he didn't want to be there. Whatever, she thought, we have responsibilities to our kingdoms and our families. Doesn't mean we have to like it. After curtsying to both Nobunaga and Nobumori, she walked towards her seat. Time to put my acting skills to the test. As she approached the chair, she began to lose her balance, leaning against the older guard. "Are you alright, my lady?" He asked, holding her up. "You look pale. Why don't you go get some rest?"

"She's probably just hungry," the other guy said.

"No, I think there's something wrong. Your Highness," the older guard said to Roland. "Permission to take Adelaide out of the room for the moment until she feels well?"

Roland, too blind with worry to notice the act, nodded. "Granted. Make sure she drinks a lot of water."

And with that, Addie was free. As they left the room, she gave the guard a hug. "Thank you. I promise to do anything I can to repay this favor."

"Nothing is needed, my lady. Now, get out of here, before someone catches you."

Of course, Addie knew she would eventually be caught. She'd be missing for much too long. But there wasn't much that could be done to punish her. And as for that guard, he wouldn't lose his job as long as Addie vouched for him. She quickly pulled off her gown to reveal a lighter, easier to move in combat dress underneath. The dress was long enough to conceal her glider as well, and she fastened it to her hip as she looked for a window or door to escape through.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 4:19 pm

Nobunaga Ezofuji
Emperor of the Sun
Lord of Nippon
Protector of the Realm
Blood of the Sun
Guardian of Dragons
Descendant of F'yr

Spoiler:

The Prince Yanagi

Spoiler:

Nobumori bowed politely to Adelaide and her father as they entered, and Nobunaga bowed and hugged his old friend.  The two had grown up together after all.  Roland had been a King much longer than Nobunaga had been Emperor, as it had only been six months since old Honno-ji died after 81 years on the throne, but that didn't stop the two from having something in common.

Besides...the two of them had lost their wives around the same time.  18 years ago, when Adelaide was born for Roland, and when Kenreimon had been born for Nobunaga.  He still remembered Makoto smiling at him as her life slipped away from her.  Sickness had taken her.  Consumption some called it, wasting sickness others.  Didn't stop it from being a horribly, all-consuming death.

Nobunaga sighed.  "Roland dear friend.  How long has it been?"

The group sat down at the table.  Nobumori hid a scowl, not liking that Adelaide got to miss this meeting, while Nobumori was stuck here.  He was starting to thing Boring Princess Addie wasn't so bad in comparison to this meeting.

"I'm sure you remember why I called you here, Roland," started Nobunaga, "The possibility of marrying my youngest son to your only daughter.  It would secure the future of your lineage, and ensure peace between our two nations for years to come. I know you gave your preliminary agreement, pending a treaty signed between the two of us. I invited you here to discuss the terms of this marriage arrangement. Dowries, titles and the like. But come, let's sit, let's eat, and you can tell me all about your requirements and terms as we fill our stomachs."

Nobunaga was eloquent, well spoken, and friendly. Nothing like the monster the Empire claimed burned down Ise-Nagashima and Ishiyama-Hongan-ji. None of the pyromaniac came through, or the madness.

...How long HAD Adelaide been gone anyway? It had been at least fifteen, to twenty minutes. How long did it take to get a breath of fresh air? Besides the guard came back alone...why wasn't he with his princess. Something wasn't right.

Nobumori's eyes narrowed. "Permission to excuse myself to the privy chamber?"

Nobunaga nodded, and Nobumori bowed to Roland and his father before disappearing. He exchanged a look with the guard, who ignored Nobumori's inquisitive gaze.

Nobumori was getting to the bottom of this. Something had happened to Adelaide, good or bad. But if Nobumori was being forced to sit through this boring dinner, so was she.

Nobumori looked around as he reached the hallway. He could see the remains of Adelaide's dress tucked into a nearby bush, half-buried in a hurry.

She had been planning to leave.

Something dark flashed in the corner of his eye down the cloister. The gardens on his left, and a hallway of doors leading deeper into the palace on his right, Nobumori charged after the black figure that ran down the hallway.

He didn't shout. He wasn't going to startle his prey into desperation, or alert a nearby guard and ruin the hunt.

No...he was going to enjoy every moment of the chase.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 5:42 pm

Finally, a window. Addie sighed with relief as she found a way out. She was beginning to think she'd have to walk through the front doors, which would have most certainly gotten her stopped. She knew it would be difficult to find her way out of one of the most secure buildings in the world, but not this hard. Everybody needs some natural light, right?

As she stopped, she could have sworn she heard footsteps, but they stopped as well. Perhaps she'd just imagined it, or maybe it was just some guard on patrol. They sounded far enough off that she'd be able to get out anyway. Without hesitation, she carefully opened the window and climbed out, then began finding different hand and foot holds as she climbed her way up to the roof. Her small hands were an advantage in climbing. In no time, she was on top of that section of the palace.

She sat down and reclined, resting her head on her arms, her legs crossed. She took a deep breath, then exhaled with relief. The sky was clear and the stars were bright. She was glad this dinner wasn't in the fire nation, where the air would be smoggier. It was clear and beautiful. The stars looked different in every different part of the world throughout different parts of the year. Addie smiled and started humming softly to herself. This was much better than any fancy dinner.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 12:36 pm

The Prince Yanagi
Kogi Kaishakunin

Spoiler:

Nobumori saw the figure disappear into a room.  He heard a window open.  He didn't dare peak into the room lest she see him.  He stalked her silently.  Like hunting a deer.  Nobumori had even removed his waraji, grass sandals, and walked only in his tabi to soften the sounds of his footsteps.

Once the figured had climbed up the window and gone up to the roof, Nobumori crept into the room and smiled.  Finally, some climbing.  Adventure!

He quickly removed a single sleeve of his haori and kimono layers.  His bare chest and magnificent tattoos showed.  But more importantly?  It gave him mobility while climbing.

Nobumori tied his waraji to his obi, fastened his sword on tighter so it wouldn't fall, and slung himself out the window.

He looked up and could see how the figure had climbed atop the roof.  There were footholds.  Small, but noticeable to the keenest of eyes.  Whoever climbed this was experienced, and fit.  They had done this before.

Assassins?  Maybe.  Nobumori would soon find out.

He forced himself up the wall, his muscles heaving his body weight up.  It wasn't an easy climb.  But Nobumori didn't ever do anything easy.  Easy was boring.

The figure had to be female.  Light, lithe, thinner, not as much muscle.  Strong enough to pull themselves, but not too heavy that this wall couldn't be climbed quickly.

Nobumori smiled.  Haha.  He could've been a detective. Then again, being Kogi Kaishakunin to his father, Nobumori sometimes worked with the police force to help deal with criminals.

As Kogi Kaishakunin, Nobumori was the only person besides the Emperor who could wear the Emperor's personal Tenka Fubu Crest. Tenka Fubu: "Rule all under the heavens by force." His father's personal motto. Four characters, kanji, engraved on a coin.

The Mon of the Emperor itself. Different from the Ezofuji Crest. Or the Seal of the Empire. The Tenka Fubu Mon represented the Emperor's will, strength, and authority.

Nobumori always knew that the role should've gone to Nobushige. But Nobushige had no taste for taking lives. Nobuyuki was a stick in the mud who couldn't justify capital punishment.

Nobumori, better than any, understood the meaning of a life. Nobunaga knew this when he gave his son the role.

His job was to behead the worst of criminals. Treason. Traitors to the Crown. Political criminals. Daimyo or nobles who disrespected or turned on the Emperor. The worst offenders of mankind. These were Nobumori's victims.

Ending their lives before the Emperor himself. Punishment.

Nobumori smiled as he reached the top of the roof. He saw the offender standing there. He had been right. A woman. Slender. Meant for climbing. Good at it. Strong.

Nobumori quietly approached the woman. An Assassin wouldn't just sit there. Unless...she was getting a lay of the land before she attacked? Nobumori readied his blade, but did not draw.

"Halt," said Nobumori as he reached the girl, "Turn around slowly. Hands on your head. No sudden movements. My blade is swifter than you can ever imagine. I'll have your hand off before you'll know what hit you. State your business!"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Addie should have guessed there'd be confrontation. All she wanted to do was get away, do some stargazing, then hit the town. But as soon as she heard grunts coming up the wall, she knew there would be a fight. She could either run, or stay and see what happened. In the end, her curiosity won out, and so she stood and waited for her opponent to reach the top.

She could have just air bent at him and sent him falling down the wall. The landing wouldn't be bad, as this building was more wide than it was tall. It would have made for a good laugh, though. But she wanted to fight on even grounds. She fought with honor. This would be a fair fight.

She faced away from the wall he climbed. In retrospect, she should have watched him to learn who he was before fighting and assess his skills. But she already knew a few things. He could move lightly and quickly, probably from fighting experience. He could also climb in a challenging situation. This either meant she was being followed by someone small and light, or someone muscular and strong. Judging by the sound of the grunts, it was a man, so she judged it to be the latter.

She would be at a disadvantage in raw strength, but have the upper hand in mobility, as air benders always did. As he stood and demanded she turn around, she didn't. Instead, she jumped high into the air, using her bending to give herself a boost. She knew that dodging to either side or forward would be pointless. But perhaps she could catch him off guard by going up. And even if she didn't, with how fast she moved, the most he'd be able to hurt was a leg. She could deal with an injured leg.

She turned around in the air and landed about ten feet ahead of the man, sword drawn, ready for a fight. The moon shone down on the roof, and she lowered her weapon as she realized who it was.

"Nobumori?!"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 9:51 pm

The Prince Yanagi
Kogi Kaishakunin

Spoiler:

Nobumori froze.  He dared not draw his blade now.  He attempted to, as his opponent flew into the air and twirled about, landing behind him.  Air Bender.  He should've known.  But it was the specific Air Bender that made Nobumori freeze.

"Adelaide?" he asked, bewildered to see Boring Princess Addie up on a rooftop, running around in anything but a royal dress.

"What?  How?  Why?? ...Are you an assassin sent to kill the Earth King?" Nobumori inquired as he placed his hand back on his blade.  He was so confused right  now.  There were no words for his confusion.

He sat himself down on the roof.  And ran his hands through his hair as he tried to figure this out.  Why was Adelaide acting like...like him?  Huh.  Maybe Nobumori wasn't the only one putting up appearances for the sake of family, honour and duty.  Only Adelaide did it so much better than him, and so much differently.

She had different duties and responsibilities.  She was Roland's only child.  He had lost his wife.  Nobumori had seven other siblings to hide among, and five of them were older--three of those five were more important and closer to the throne than Nobumori would ever be.

Nobumori sighed.  He stood up, and looked at Adelaide.  "Explain from the beginning.  My head's hurting from trying to figure this out."

As Nobumori waited for Adelaide's response, he smirked.  "Nice blade."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:11 am

Addie couldn't contain her laughter. "Me? An assassin? That's a great joke tell me another!" She faked wiping a tear from her eye before composing herself. The smile remained, though, because Nobumori's face was priceless. He looked like his entire world had been turned upside down and all of the shadows around them became rainbows and music was spontaneously playing. That kind of confused. And Addie couldn't help but smile.

"First off, none of this Adelaide business. I hate formality. Call me Addie." She sat down next to him, just as he stood up. She made an annoyed face, then followed suit. "I assure you, I'm not some double agent or secret spy or anything. I'm just a kid who's spent too much time indoors."

"My mother died when I was born. My father, scared to lose the only other thing he loved, made sure I was as safe as possible. I was to have at least two guards with me at all times. I was not allowed to leave a temple unless specifically instructed to do so. I love my father, and I wanted to see him happy. So, naturally, I always did as instructed. But I found my ways around the rules."

"As I grew older, I felt more and more trapped within the temple walls. So I'd sneak out. Pay off some guards, or be friends with others. Get flirty if necessary. It became a regular habit of mine to escape every night. Whether it was stargazing or training, partying or singing, I was away from the temple and I finally felt free. I know this sounds super water bender, but I rise with the moon." She stepped away from him, spreading her arms out, her sword still in her right hand. "This is the real me."

Addie smiled when Nobumori commented on her sword. "My father collects swords. I grew rather fond of them myself, particularly the rapier. This one is custom made. Watch." She turned around, spun the sword in the air, then triggered a mechanism to extend the handle and cause wings to spread, the weapon transforming into a glider. She situated it on her back. "Care for a ride?" She asked, grinning as she looked over her shoulder at him.

((OOC: Edit: Changed color from white to a pinkish (ffcc99) so it can be read on mobile))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 10:07 pm

Nobunaga Ezofuji
Emperor of the Sun
Lord of Nippon
Protector of the Realm
Blood of the Sun
Guardian of Dragons
Descendant of F'yr

Spoiler:

The Prince Yanagi

Spoiler:

Nobumori listened to Addie's explanation. To be fair, he had never looked at her condition in the way he had this night. In a way he felt foolish for never suspecting this possibility. It was a very similar position to what Nobumori had gone through, but with a lot less siblings to hide behind.

Nobumori took Addie's hand. "I'd love one," he smiled, "On the condition that you accompany me at a later date for a ride on my horse and dragon?" Nobumori held tight onto Addie and allowed her to settle him into the proper place on the glider for the two of them to fly.

Nobunaga and Roland ate their food. They noticed not that their children hadn't returned. They talked about politics and treaties and the terms of the marriage. That is what mattered most to the two kings currently.

"I would like to request that Nobumori and Adelaide live in Kurikawa, in Yanagi Province until Adelaide takes the throne. Nobumori is Daimyo there, and I would like him to settle into his province as ruler before being whisked away to the Air Temples."

Nobunaga spooned his con-gee into his mouth. "Upon such time that Adelaide takes over the throne, Nobumori can rule through proxy. Once they have a suitable heir to the provincial Daimyo position, and he is old enough to take over, he can be moved to Kurikawa to assume his father's title. How does that suit you Roland?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next