Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSearching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_voting_barSearching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSearching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_voting_barSearching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Searching for an Answer (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki_Shinozuka
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yuki_Shinozuka

Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Answer (private)   Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:30 am

Nyx chuckled, looking at Miu gaping at the sight she saw. She had to admit it as a splendid sight with how many books and scrolls are collected here. But then she was already used to seeing so many books in one place.

When Miu got her bearing back, she motioned for them to talk with the librarian behind the counter. If the design was anything to go by, the counter was kept hidden from the entrance so that the people at the door can enjoy and absorb the enchanting view that show the high shelves and the carving on the wood, showing past king, mythical creatures and such.

The librarian was behind the desk checking book, probably book that were just returned, or just brought in to be sorted in their respective places. The librarian was quite young, probably in her late 40s, and not an old hag like everyone always think. She wore a jade robe with yellow embroidery of flowers. She was also quite pretty for her age, her lips are flush in a shade of pink and a button nose that support her glasses. Her eyes were the colour of amber, and the twinkle in her eyes show the wisdom that they hold.

" Good day to you." Nyx said clearing her throat to get the other's attention. Nyx has met her before every time she visited the library and knew that she should speak up rather than wait for the other to finish what she was doing. The last time she waited it took an hour until the other woman noticed her standing there.

Amber eyes met blue ones, and the librarian gave Nyx a small smile. " Came back again, huh?" She said with mock annoyance followed by a fake groan of protest. Nyx just chuckled, everyone may think all librarians are grouchy and anti social but not all of them are like that. " Hi, Qiaoqiao, you know me, I just can't get away from you." Nyx joked. When Nyx was searching for information , Qiaoqiao helped her a lot and with how much time Nyx spent time there, she became closely acquainted with the other.
Back to top Go down
DalDal
Beginner
Beginner
DalDal

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Answer (private)   Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:52 am

Miu looked as Nyx started a wholehearted conversation with the receptionist. At first, she thought the receptionist was a grumpy lady with an eternal frown on her face, it was a huge misjudgment, her concentrated facade was gone and had actually switched to a friendly one once she saw Nyx. Miu chuckled at Nyx’s reply toward the librarian’s quirky chatter. The conversation ended abruptly. It seemed she had finally noticed Miu behind the raven haired girl, being seated she tilted her body sideways to take a good look at the newcomer, "And who could this stylish little girl be? Are you here to return or to borrow books? It’s alright to just come to the front." Knowing that Nyx was only here for information, she spoke with a warm smile.

"I am not a little girl, I am all grown up and am fully capable of taking care of myself by myself!" She walked over to the front confidently with her head held high and her chest puffed out a bit. She had to make her intro look at least twenty percent cooler… and not just because she was still trying to recover from her embarrassment earlier. She pulled out the paper with a flower and put it on the counter. "I come with Nyx searching for something that looks like this, now we have a proper picture, we could ask properly. Do you know what kind of flower is this and where to find it?"

Qiaoqiao picked up the paper and inspected it carefully, "I might be smart at memorizing location of books on the shelves and their serial codes, but this, I don’t see how I could be of use to you." She rotated the paper in her hands, "It looks like a fire lily," She put down the paper and looked at Nyx and Miu, "Maybe, it is a fire lily. What if it IS a fire lily?" Her gaze turned quizzical, "I know a person who might be able to answer you doubts if you insist. Sir Luhan teaches Biology in this University, his office is the second door to the right of the stairway. Second floor.  You can find his name on the door." She tore a piece of paper and preceded writing down his name, then handed it to the girls.

"Oh thank you soo much, Miss Qiaoqiao!" Miu blurted out hopping around the counter then shushed herself as Qiaoqiao silenced her which she recalled clearly they were still in the library. Qiaoqiao shrugged, "You can see the stairs at the end of the corridor," she pointed towards the right. "Good luck with your hunt."
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Shinozuka
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yuki_Shinozuka

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Answer (private)   Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:46 am

From the encounter with Qiaoqiao, Nyx now knows that Miu doesn't like to be belittled. It quite amuses Nyx that someone so small can have such a big attitude. Journeying with Miu wont be a boredom for her, with Miu's straight forward attitude and and her bubbly personality.

They arrived at Sir Luhan's office, but when they knocked no one answered. They tried again but there was no reply. Then suddenly a man came out from the room beside Sir Luhan's office. The man looked towards them, standing in front of the office. Nyx was going to knock again when the he spook up, " If you are looking for Sir Luhan, he is not in at the moment. Do you have some business with him? If you have a message for him, I'd be more than happy to pass the message."

Nyx looked toward the man for the first time, she noticed someone came out from the room beside where they were standing but didn't pay much attention, her goal set in her head. The man wore a light green pants with a robe in deep forest green. Patterns of owls and flowers were embroidered in the robe in silver thread. The man looked to be in his late 40s. His hair was brown and was tied in a tight bun at the top of his head and his face was hairless. There was no beard or moustache. Even with the polite speech, there was a herd glint in his eyes and an emotionless mask was plastered to his face.

" And you are?" Nyx asked. " I'm a tutor of this university, and I teach history." He replied and raised an eyebrow, " And who might you be?" " We are merely travellers seeking knowledge." Nyx siad. " And we're here to talk with Sir Luhan to seek his knowledge in answering some of our questions. Do you happen to know where he might be?"

The tutor looked toward both Nyx and Miu long and hard. Then he said, " Sir Luhan might be in the gardens at the moment. He usually spend his lunch break eating there. It's on the ground floor, right side of the university. If you go down this hall, turn left at the first corner and down the first flight of stairs to your right, then go straight down the hall until you see it. Now if you'll excuse me. Good day to you."

Nyx looked as the tutor went away down the way they came before until he turned the corner. " Huh, I thought he wouldn't help us with how grouchy he looked. Guess I was wrong and you can't judge a book by it's cover." She turned towards Miu. " Shall we go?" Then she turned and started walking down the corridor opposite the tutor went down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Answer (private)   Searching for an Answer (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for an Answer (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2