Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_voting_barSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_voting_barSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:35 pm

The grunts looked around at each other uncertainly. One of them stepped forward. "Look, old man, we just want the girl, so hand her over, and you won't get hurt. And we can pay you for her, too." he said, holding out a large sack of money. Yami's eyes widened at hearing the jingling sound of the money. She could tell it was a lot, but she knew that Leo would never betray her...at least, not while she was dating Drago, anyway. Or else Drago would somehow find out, and Leo would regret it. This was what was going through Yami's mind as she calmly waited for Leo's answer.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Leo laughes really hard, "she's the daughter of one of my closest friends," he lied, "i'm giving you one last chance...or else," he said as two wings of light apppeared, " get out of here now!
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:45 pm

The man who was holding the money and who also appeared to be the leader of the group tossed the bag aside. "Alright, suit yourself. Get ready, men!" he said, yelling at the rest of the group. Most of them stood there, not doing anything. "What's wrong with you?" he asked, and Yami almost started laughing. "uh, boss, that man...he's a pretty powerful light bender. A bunch of us saw his power a few minutes ago. He was the one who stopped the cart." one man said, and then leader just shoved him to the ground. A few of the other men nodded assent, and turned and casually walked away. "Fine. I'll deal with this myself." he said as he charged at Leo. However, Yami was ready for him, and sent a blast of fire the hit him directly in the face. He fell to the ground, howling in pain from his burn.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:01 pm

"yami you called that a flame?" he said making a grin, "i'll show you what a real flame is afterwards. as for now..." he said creating a sphere of light and fired it at one of the grunts and sent a shockwave of energy sending them into the air and onto the ground, "now since we're done should me get going?" he said picking up the sack of money from the ground the leader threw aside a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Yami glared at him, a little annoyed that he was undermining her fire bending ability, when realistically, she was holding back so as not to reveal any moves to Leo so he couldn't use her skills against her. Plus, she wasn't trying to kill the man, just injure him. She began to walk with Leo toward his house. Then an idea occurred to her. "Hey Leo, can I have that bag of money?" she asked. She figured that since it was free money, she should at least get a little bit of it, right?
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:06 pm

"sure, when we get to my house i'll split it up," he said patting the girl on the head, "you know sometimes i get jealous or how you and drago are together... even at this age i never loved another person..." he said giving a sad sigh, "anyways how did you two get together?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Yami looked at him, surprised that Drago hadn't told him the story. "Well, it started the day before I met you. I saw him stop a fight in the street, and offered to buy him dinner, but instead he bought me dinner, at the cost of my name, which revealed to him my true identity. Anyway, he wanted to show my Crystal's cave, and also wanted me to meet you, so we agreed to meet the next day, and we did exactly that. However, we seperated the day after, and I thought i wasn't ever going to see him again. But then I kept meeting him all over the place, and we started dating. Well, one date, mainly, that hasn't ended in disaster." she explained, reaching into her pocket and firmly grabbing her necklace that Drago had given her.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:20 pm

"how long do you think this relationship will continue?" he asked, "from what i know you don't see each other very often." he said as he entered the gates of his house he looked around and picked up a small stick and broke it into two. "when i was young i couldn't control my chi energy until some people thought i was a jinjuriki, i got two nicknames, one "the white fox" and two "Leo Dragon," it bothered me for a while and it turns to find out that i didn't have a well balanced yin and yang energy inside of me..." he opened the front door of his house, "are you hungry or thirsty?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Yami almost blushed. She didn't really like to talk about her relationship openly with other people, especially when Drago wasn't around to back her up. "Well, that's what I thought the problem would be when I first met, that I would hardly ever see him. But the thing is, he keeps popping up wherever I go. I see him a lot more frequently now. Its almost as if he's stalking me." she said, not telling Leo that Crystal actually did follow Yami around.

"So, people used to think you were a jinchuuriki?" she asked. As a child, that had never really happened to her. In fact, when she found out, she just stared in shock. She would have never thought it possible that she, of all people, was a jinchuuriki, and a princess. Before that day, she always thought that she was just some unwanted, insignificant nobody. She turned to Leo, smiling. "Both." she said, answering his last question.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:22 pm

he sat on a chair as a chef came inside, he whispered into the chef's ear then the chef left, "he's the only servant i have, anyways yes i was thought as a monster for most of my life...i nearly destroyed the capital when i lost control of my own Chi energy... and went berserk." he said as the chef brought some tea and some cookies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next