Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_voting_barSome random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_voting_barSome random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Some random earth village (Yukina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random earth village (Yukina)   Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Damon chuckled "I've been called worse. This way." Damon led the way into the shrine until they reached a door after a few looking around he grabbed the Talisman from his neck and placed it in the center. The doors opened up with a burst if arrows fired at them. With a quick action he used his airbending to redirect them towards the floor. "Only problem is that I picked this room clean. There are more ahead, surely tapped as well." His mood shifted to one of serious leadership while still maintaining his cocky composure.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Some random earth village (Yukina)   Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:28 pm

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're never been called intelligent," Xia mused absentmindedly as she scrutinized the sight before her, although catching the sarcastic quip with a hint of embarrassment for being so blunt. Something about the stranger reminded her of her brother, and naturally, she allowed unlady-like comments to roll from her tongue. She supposed it was too late to be dignified, however, after the claw-and-fall escapade.

Shrugging off her thoughts, she finally voiced, "N-Not only am I wandering a hazardous cavern with a stranger, but a thief admitting crime? I-I can tell you now what you 'found' is rare; that's obvious from what I've gathered." With furrowed eyebrows, she continued with a faint stammer, "W-We should just turn back now and act as though this never happened."
Back to top Go down
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

PostSubject: Re: Some random earth village (Yukina)   Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:47 pm

Damon chucked at the request to turn back and pointed to a nearby skeleton "Well I'm pretty sure the owners are not going to mind. And I do take offense to being called a Thief. I prefer Treasure Hunter." He sat down where he stood just to make a note that she had no choice but to help him get into the center of the abandoned temple.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Some random earth village (Yukina)   Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:08 am

Upon hearing only a chuckle, Xia crossed her arms. She was never good in confrontation, let alone when it came to a stranger -- to a male that was more heedless than anyone she had ever met. She found it astounding how in less than an hour, he had managed to go beyond her expectations for levels of insanity. Perhaps, confidence played a pay, which was something she never really had much of, or even a certain lack of intelligent. From what she gathered, it was most likely both, but his personality bothered her, nonetheless. "The Earth Kingdom categorizes the two as one when they're on trial, you know," the raven-haired royal stated in low tone, displaying a subtle shrug. She noticed how the stranger, whom was her ticket out of the cavern, gave little care to her words, so he merely pursed her lips. "W-Why ... Why am I here if I was just suppose to estimate the value of your stolen goods?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some random earth village (Yukina)   Some random earth village (Yukina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some random earth village (Yukina)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2