Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_voting_barEarth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_voting_barEarth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All)   Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:52 pm

♒ Fireland ♒
(( The White Lotus and Kaia's bodyguard ))

It was almost as if he'd stepped into an alien world. Fireland still had yet to grow accustomed to this new environment. Kaia, of course, would attempt to make things as homely as possible, but the young man, though his reactions were subtle, could not believe the intensity of dwelling in a new world aptly named the Earth Kingdom.

There were many colors -- thousands more than he'd seen in the Ice Nation. And definitely more people. More sound. More music, and MANY things! Oh, there were so many different things. There were things so wonderful and things so horrible it made him scoff in disgust.

The heat was most unsettling and confusing of all to him. Being albino, even the tiniest, unforgiving ray of UV light could damage his skin and eyes beyond repair. He was glad to be an Icebender. He often utilized his powers in order to stay cool, lowering the temperature of the air just surrounding his skin. He still had to wear his shawls, however, to protect himself from the damaging light.

But he was home now. Well, his temporary home he shared with both his one love and his mistress, Kaia. The novel he was reading was open in his lap, and he was reading silently.

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All)   Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Kaia sat on the pale rock dipping her figures in the cool liquid. The water turned to ice and Kaia shot it though the water making a beautiful wave of glittering water. Kaia walked across to see their home for now. A wood made home with ornate paintings of many colors and a green wood roof. Kaia dresses into her brown long pants and white shirt. Kaia grabbed the nearby fishing pole. The emerald feather as a bobber and string from the ice kingdom. Kaia cast the rod and sat down resting on her back as the minutes went by. "Fireland, how's the book?" Kai asked sitting up and looking at him with her pure aqua eyes gleaming in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All)   Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Fireland gave her a pleasant look. A kind of look he reserved for the ones he truly adored. "It's a good one," he said. "I almost can't pry my eyes off it." At this, his crimson eyes brightened. He set it aside, stood and stretched.

Fireland took a glance outside. A rolling stretch of wildflowers greeted them. Farmland. A dirt road cleared a path leading directly a villaging town perched in the distance. "What are we doing inside?" he said quietly but tenderly. "Would you like some dinner, Lady Kaia?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All)   Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Kaia reeled in two large catfish and plopped them into the net. Fireland called to her "Would you like some dinner, Lady Kaia?", Kaia jumped up walking into the house, "Want catfish it fresh caught?" Kaia walked into the hut with the catfish hanging from the net. Kaia's blue eyes full of kindness and joy enveloped the room.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All)   Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Fireland gave her a gentle smile. It was enough to simply be accompanied by her, he supposed. Something about her made a spark of flame glow in his heart. "I was actually implying we go out to dinner," he explained.

To refrain from being rude, he continued, "But they seem lovely. Why don't we save them for tomorrow?" Though the fish stank now, of course, it was easy to imagine how tantalizing it would taste once cleaned, scaled and cooked. He could imagine that not a lot of people fished over in that river -- these catfish were meaty and ginormous. They've lived a long life.

"Perhaps we can meet some locals while we're out," he told her with a (very rare) smile.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All)   Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:48 am

Kaia smiled back "That sounds lovely, Fireland." Kaia gave him a small kiss on the cheek and went to go comb her hair. The ornte comb given to her from her parents with the Ice Kingdom crest and a pure blue gem placed in the center. Kaia always carrried the comb and it always seemed to make her day happier, and give her the clear mind she needs to think of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All)   Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Kingdom: Remote Village ~ How Far Along? (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1