Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Z's random facts 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Z's random facts I_vote_lcapZ's random facts I_voting_barZ's random facts I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Z's random facts I_vote_lcapZ's random facts I_voting_barZ's random facts I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Z's random facts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Z's random facts Empty
PostSubject: Z's random facts   Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:31 pm

my family likes to discuss random things while eating dinner, or play board games and puzzles. so here is some of the facts that are true:

•the right shift key is slightly larger than the left
•sharks are the only fish that can blink with both eyes
•the 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had
•according to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction
•cats sleep around 17 hours a day
•when you die your hair still grows for a couple of months
•i like stating random facts
•the sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly
•in an average deck of cards the king of hearts is the only king without a moustache
•desserts spelled backwards is stressed
•children grow faster in Spring
•negative 40 degrees Celcius is exactly the same as negative 40 degrees Farhenheit
•the elephant is the only animal with 4 knees
•on a computer: ctrl+Z=undo, ctrl+X=cut, ctrl+C=copy, ctrl+V=paste, and im too lazy to type the rest >.<
•you burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV

Last edited by Z on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Z's random facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z's random facts   Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Oh. So. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Z's random facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z's random facts   Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 am

Also did you know that each set of cards represent four important men in history.
King of Spades: King David of Israel
King of Clubs: Alexander the Great
King of Hearts: Charlemagne
King of Diamonds: Caesar Augustus
Weird thing is the Charlemagne, the king of hearts, is usually depicted with a beard. When the king of Diamonds and Clubs are shown without beards.

Also, a little thing I think about is the King of Hearts has his sword through his head. I think he does this because well the King of Hearts is usually a symbol of love and since the heart is a symbol for the heart, I think the king is like doing that because of a relationship he had with the Queen of Hearts. Weird...I know but I always do things like this when it come to small things.

Spiral staircases in medieval castles are running clockwise. This is because all knights used to be right-handed. When the intruding army would climb the stairs they would not be able to use their right hand which was holding the sword because of the difficulties in climbing the stairs. Left-handed knights would have had no troubles except left-handed people could never become knights because it was assumed that they were descendants of the devil.

You can actually tickle yourself...the roof of your mouth try it. Freaky huh!

Also, an onion, a potato, and an apple have the same taste it is just the smell that gives it the taste. If you hold your nose and take a bite of them both they taste sweet.

Walt Disney never signed his name like the famous Disney logo. Yep...it is true. He was also scared of mice.

The Great Chicago Fire, which well happened in Chicago and burned down a lot of homes, started in a barn, and no not by a cow, but it did start in a barn that was owned by Patrick and Katherine O'Leary. Their house actually survived, and it was actually guarded by police so people would not attack the man and his wife.

The reason why schoolhouses long ago were painted red because red was the lest expensive color.

Random Facts that I actually know...I just find these things and like remember them and at random times in my life I say them to people.

Last edited by Earth King Lu on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Z's random facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z's random facts   Z's random facts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:18 am

So I actually did not read Earthy's pass the Kings part... but Z.. D: What are those months in Spring specifically! I wouldn't mind becoming taller.. ._.

Ugh.. when I scrolled up I ended up reading some of Earthy's.. XD =O Seriously? Walt Disney never signed his logo like that?

I used to try to write like him 'cause of the logo... now my N's look.. kinda cool and.. unique.. XD (I'm scared of mice to.. But Mickey is cool..I'm.. scared of alot of things. <_>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Z's random facts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z's random facts   Z's random facts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z's random facts
Page 1 of 1