Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Treasure hunting - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTreasure hunting - Page 3 I_voting_barTreasure hunting - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTreasure hunting - Page 3 I_voting_barTreasure hunting - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Treasure hunting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Treasure hunting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:38 am

Neku ran across the solid magma, and was met by two large golden doors, each with a design of a golden lion. "Maybe this is where the treasure is!" Neku yelled. He ran to the doors and tried to push them. The doors didn't move at all. "Worth a try, although I knew it wouldn't work..." Neku said. He pushed air in front of him and moved back all the way to the wall of the cave. He rode an air-ball towards the door. The air-ball got larger and larger, until Neku jumped off and blasted the air to the door. The doors finally opened, revealing an arena. Yes, an arena. Neku walked into the arena, as the ceiling opened. He gripped his sword tighter, ready to fight whatever would come out of the ceiling, but all the came out was a giant skeleton of a spider. Neku blasted wind under him and jumped into the ceiling, grabbing onto a ledge. "Need some help down there?" he yelled down to Yami and Rose.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Yami walked through the doors after Neku. She drew her Saxe knife, ready to defend herself if she needed to. She used her left hand to hold fire, lighting up the room so they could see the whole arena. It wasn't too large, much smaller than the arenas used in the recent Bending Kai tournament. There was a noise from an entry way on the other end of the arena, and then another skeleton appeared on the bleachers. It started to move, and in its hand held...a microphone? "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the first challenge!!! I will be your host, Mr. Restin Peace!" the skeleton said. Yami jumped back in surprise. "Thats right, folks! If you are here tonight, that means you are looking for the treasure, and this is your first challenge of many! If you defeat the monster, you will clear the challenge and be able to exit through the other door! Are you ready? Choose one person from your company to fight the beast!" the announcer called. Yami turned to Rose, and also looked up at Neku. "Who's gonna fight?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Rose smiled, "when it comes to monster slaying i'm your person," she said stepping up, " I accept your challenge Mr.R.I.P.!" she took out her scythe and twirled it around almost immediately a metal door with large holes almost like a cage only without the other 5 sides. the spider stepped in front her. "i never thought spiders had bones..." when she finished her sentence she sent chi energy into he blade and used a chi slash cutting the spider clean in half. but she wasn't finished she quickly ran and quickly slashed the legs of the creature slicing each leg into three pieces and decapitated the spider's head. the creature fell onto the ground and turned into dust. "that was pretty easy..." she said at the gate was lowered.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:46 pm

Neku descended back down to the grond, sat down, and watched as Rose quickly defeated the spider-thing. As she charged chi energy into her blade, he shot up. "I can do that, too!" he yelled, smiling as his sword started to glow green with energy, but he sat back down when he saw that she didn't notice him. Looking around as Rose killed the skeleton-spider, Neku said "That's it? Isn't there like...a giant-" he was about to continue, when a large, skeletal bird-like thing came from the same place as the spider. Not paying attention to what the announcer said, Neku air-bounced up to the creature, and used his own chi attack, making chi slashes. The bird creature split in half, and fell to the ground. He jumped back to Yami. "Your turn, Yami-chan." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:21 am

Yami jumped into the arena. "Hmm? Whats this? An archer? Well, lets make this interesting, then!" the announcer said. Smaller holes began to appear around the arena, where hundreds of skeletal birds flew in. Yami grabbed her bow. Hmmm...200 birds, and I have 12 arrows. Alright, lets dance! she thought. She grabbed her first arrow choice-an electric arrow. She fired it, aiming for nowhere in particular. As soon as it struck a bird, it was electrocuted and fell to the ground. Because of the close proximity of the other birds, many birds nearby were also electrocuted, creating a pile of bird skeletons on the ground.

Yami drew her next arrow-a fire arrow. However, before shooting it, she took out a paint tipped arrow, an arrow with a pouch of paint on the end, used for training. She soaked the tip of this arrow in flamable oil, and shot it at the birds, splashing oil all over the place. She then fired the flaming arrow, and any bird with oil on it was set on fire. Scorched skeletons started falling from the ceiling. Yami then sent two more electric arrows until there weren't enough birds for her technique to be effective. By now, she had 5 arrows left, and there were still 30 birds flying around.

Yami grinned. She closed her eyes and concentrated. She felt power building up inside of her. There's plenty of water down here, I know there is! she thought to herself. She then opened her eyes, and they were orange. Water exploded through the two doors. Yami pushed the water around, pushing the bones into a staircase. She then ran up the staircase, and spun around, sending ice missiles in every direction. She didn't realize it, but she looked graceful during this technique as the ice spun out evenly. She fell back to the ground, landing in a crouch as the last birds fell.

"Well well! It seems you three have beaten the first challenge! Step through the gate to continue your hunt. You will meet many more challenges on the way, and they will get increasingly more difficult. That's all for today folks! This is Restin Peace, signing out!" and with that, the skeleton man, as well as a skeleton audience, collapsed into regular old piles of bones.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Rose was a bit upset seeing rose getting more powerful creatures than her, "no fair why do you get all of good one i just got a spider, and yami she gets a million birds attacking her...not fair!" she said kicking some of the bones infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:16 pm

Neku looked around. "So uh...I guess we should keep going...?" He said, walking up to the now opened hatch in the ground. There was a slide down that led to some water. He made an air bubble, and waited for Rose and Yami to get into it. If they got in, he would proceed to a large room with the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Yami grinned, then winced as she fell to one knee. She hadn't realized how much energy that battle had taken. Plus, she had incurred the bijuu's power a little bit, and there were consequences. Usually, this left her weak or even unconscious. Luckily, this time it wasn't too bad. She waited for a moment on the ground, then stood back up and walked toward Neku. She stepped into the air bubble, wondering what the purpose of it was. Then she gestured to Rose. "Come on, it's perfectly safe. I trust his air bending skill. I hope i'm not making a mistake." Yami said. That last part was directed at Neku, with a glare. He had pulled a few tricks on her when they were kids using his air bending, so she wasn't 100% sure he wasn't going to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Rose entered the bubble, "i get the strongest monster if there is one..." she said giving a smirk, folding her weapon and getting ready for the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure hunting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: April-
Jump to: