Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Treasure hunting - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTreasure hunting - Page 2 I_voting_barTreasure hunting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTreasure hunting - Page 2 I_voting_barTreasure hunting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Treasure hunting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Treasure hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:29 pm

((This next post will be op, k? Loo, don't...try to change it. He has a giant sword that can make lazer blasts come out of it...))

Neku was about to say right, when a woman with a large scythe came out of no where. Hmm...a large weapon user, like me. I wonder if her scythe is heavier than my sword... he thought to himself, listening to her talk. Just then, a scorpion came right behind her. He raised is sword, jumped over the woman, and trusted it into the scorpion, stabbing it twice. He cut off the tail and looked at Yami and the girl. "Scorpion tail soup. It's delicious." he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Yami shuddered at the thought of scorpion tail soup. She had eaten some strange things in her life, but scorpion tail? Weren't the tails of scorpions filled with poison? She didn't want to think about eating them, and instead turned to Rose. "So, Rose, what brings you here? Are you here for the same reason as us, or were you looking for a rematch?" she said jokingly. "Also, to answer your question, this is my childhood friend, Neku. I knew him when I was a kid, before certain...THINGS happened." Yami said. She wasn't sure of how much of her past Rose knew, and she wasn't even sure if Neku knew why she ran away. She didn't want to talk about it at that moment, so she stopped talking and looked back toward the fork. "So, which way do you think is better? The scorpion came from the left tunnel, so should we go right? Or would the scorpion be a sign of that being the direction we should go?" she asked both of them.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Treasure hunting - Page 2 Rwby_by_scourgethehedgehog20-d5v415v
Rose Kami

"Red like roses fill my dreams and brings me to the place you rest...”
----------------------------------------------------
Rose smiled, "actually both of them leads to dead ends she said completly ignoring the man, and i think i'll pass for the soup...and scorpions don't come alone...atleast not this species" as she said it few other scorpions came out of the shaodws, she reformed her weapon into it's blaster form and fired multiple shots of chi energy and killed three of them and reformed it its scythe form and slice another two into two parts...this whole thing took less than two seconds. howev er there were more where those came from.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:13 pm

Neku looked at both of them with an annoyed face. "Not the point of the tail, ya dingus's. So, if they both lead to nothing, which way are we supposed to go? Wait a minute..." he said, running to the right. He stopped in front of the dead end, and looked up, to see a chain. He jumped up, hanging on to the chain, and pulling down. The wall separated into two, and retracted into a wall. He ran through, slicing through one scorpion, then another. He stopped in front of a HUGE pit, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Yami walked through the tunnel, holding the torch out in front of her. She noticed some writings on the walls, but she couldn't quite read them since they were covered in years of dust and dirt. She kept walking, reminding herself to come back here later and try to decipher the writings. She kept walking until she reached the pit. She shot a blast of fire downward and watched it. Unfortunately, the pit was too deep and the flame extinguished before it reached the bottom. Yami stepped back a bit. She didn't like heights, and standing at the edge of a huge pit didn't make things any better. She composed herself and turned to the other two. "What now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Treasure hunting - Page 2 Rwby_by_scourgethehedgehog20-d5v415v
Rose Kami

"Red like roses fill my dreams and brings me to the place you rest...”
----------------------------------------------------
Rose gave a small grin, "there's only one way to find what is on the bottom of this pit," she said as she turned around and her back facing the pit. she folded her weapon and attacked it to her waist, she then leaned backwards and fell down into the darkness of the pit. she then unfolded her scythe and hit it against the wall slowing down her landing after 5 min of free fall she finally stopped. there was still a few more feet but she could see a bit of light a light source from the bottom. she pulled he scythe from the wall and landed 10 feet to the floor of the pit... there she saw a river of magma about 4 meters from where she was, "Come down here!!"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:37 am

(your post spirit)
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Neku looked down to the girl who had most likely made it to the bottom of the pit. He yelled down. "How is it down there? Whatever. I'm coming down any way." he yelled down, as he jumped into the pit. He was free falling, until he reached the bottom. He made a giant air-ball, making him land softly. He looked at the large river of magma that was in front of him and Rose. "Okay...Yami! We could really use some water-bending down here!" he yelled to the top, then looked at Rose. "Unless your a water-bender?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Yami stepped back from the pit, her face pale. "No way! Neku, you remember how terrified of heights i was ten years ago! Well, that fear hasn't improved at all!" she yelled downward. And wait...how did he know she was a water bender? Back in the village, she didn't even know she was a water bender, she just knew about fire bending. And she was only six, so it wasn't like she practiced much anyway. She shrugged, realizing that he might have heard some rumor or something.

Yami sat down, away from the pit, trying to control herself. She was shivering, not from cold, but from fear. How am I supposed to do this? I hate heights to begin with, but it's pitch black down there! she thought, trying to find a way to get out of this. Then she thought of something. The bijuu would never let her die, it would to something to save her. So, Yami stood, closed her eyes, and began walking toward the edge, and walked straight off, free falling, until the 5-tails took control of her hands and drew both of her knives, stabbing them into the rock wall, slowing Yami's decent. She slowed to a stop a few feet above the ground, and she took control of her hands again, pulling her knives out of the wall.

She surveyed the scene around them. The lava river was blocking the only passage forward, so Yami carefully water bended some water dripping down the walls into a large ball of water, then dropped it on the magma. It cooled instantly, turning into solid rock, and she casually walked across.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Rose slowly walked onto the solid floor that was a few seconds ago molten magma, "you benders are lucky," she said laughing a bit as she got to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure hunting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: April-
Jump to: