Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Treasure hunting 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Treasure hunting I_vote_lcapTreasure hunting I_voting_barTreasure hunting I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Treasure hunting I_vote_lcapTreasure hunting I_voting_barTreasure hunting I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Treasure hunting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:50 am

Treasure hunting Cloud-advent-children-complete
Neku Sekoraba

I'll smile wide, while I tan your hide,
A shot to the head, a blow to your pride.

----------------------------------------------------

Neku Sekoraba, the wielder of one of the two swords of power, walked through a forest located in the Light Bender State of the Vermillion Dragon Empire. He was trying to locate some cave/dungeon that was known to have a huge amount of treasure. Well, if i'm gonna get the treasure, i'm gonna have to find someone to help me...and this is where a crew would come in. he thought to himself, sighing. He took out his map, heading back down to the city to find someone to help him.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Yami was out in the forest outside the Light state, trying to hunt animals so she could sell them. Gosh, it's hard. Sometimes I wish I still lived in the air temple...at least I wouldn't go hungry there, she thought. And it was true. She had a hard time finding jobs, since she was young and inexperienced. The ones she did get never lasted long. So, she was trying to earn her way by selling game. She knew where to sell the pelts and the meat. The only problem was that she couldn't find many animals. The ones she had found earlier she had already sold or eaten.

Yami sat down on a stump, defeated. Suddenly, Fireball came out of the trees and laid down next to her. She stroked his head, thinking of how she was supposed to get money. Then an idea occurred to her. Earlier that week, she had heard rumors about a cave filled with treasure. The only problem was that Yami was no treasure hunter. She didn't even like going underground very much. But she decided that it was a chance, and stood to walk to the city to see if she could buy some supplies with what little money she had.

On the way, she heard a sound. She stopped and looked in the direction the sound had come from, but didn't hear it again. She kept walking, moving slightly in the direction of the noise, wondering if she could cut off whoever or whatever made the noise. As she kept walking, she lowered her guard some. That was when she bumped into some random guy. "Excuse me! Sorry about that, sir, I didn't see you there!"
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Treasure hunting Cloud-advent-children-complete
Neku Sekoraba

I'll smile wide, while I tan your hide,
A shot to the head, a blow to your pride.

Neku spun around to look at the young girl. "Don't worry it's fi-Yami? Yami Sentoki?" he said, smiling. "Do you remember me? From the village?" he yelled, happily, hugging Yami. "It's been like, 20 years! Ok, let's cut to the chase. I need you to come with me to a cave. This is'nt just any cave, it's a special cave filled with LOTS OF TREASURE!" he said, flipping a coin into the air and catching it. "So do you wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Yami stared at the man for a minute. Mentioning the village, he did seem familiar. But Yami was just a kid. Her past was a little bit fuzzy. Then she remembered. "N-neku? Is that really you? I can't believe it! I didn't realize you had escaped when the village was burned down!" she said excitedly. Neku had been Yami's next door neighbor. "And by the way, it was ten years, not 20. I wasn't alive 20 years ago, genius." She said, laughing.

She smiled. "Treasure, eh? Sounds good to me. In fact, I was planning on looking for this cave. I'm a little on the short side when it comes to money right now." She said. She knew that Neku wouldn't know she was the 5-tails. Yami didn't even know herself until she was about 13, 7 years after she left. Only her parents had known, and maybe her cousin's family. Otherwise, they kept it a secret for Yami's protection. This also meant that he didn't know she was a princess, which was perfectly fine with Yami. She wasn't too fond of people who treated her differently just because of her royal blood.

"So, do you have any idea where this cave might be, Neku?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:52 am

Neku looked at Yami with a annoyed face. "I was joking, genius. ANYWAY, if you want to find the treasure, follow yours truly! Try to keep up." he said, smiling. He boosted the air behind him making him run extremely fast until he reached a cave entrance. He ran inside, grabbed a torch, and waited for Yami.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Yami reached the cave entrance only a second after Neku did, and that was because she was trying not to burn down the forest with her accelerated fire bending. She didn't want to be going too fast, after all. She grabbed a few sticks nearby and dipped them in a flammable solution that she had made, specially made to last three hours. She lit one of the torches, and before Neku could ask quesions (if he had any), she said, "Who knows how long we are going to be down there? I don't want to be firebending for that long, I will get tired eventually. Its easier just to use torches." She handed one of the torches to him and began walking into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:31 pm

((bump!))
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Neku walked into the cave, rushing to get ahead of Yami. He looked around at the stone walls, then looked back at the other wall to see a prison-cell looking place, with sharp iron bars on the outside. There was a skeleton laying on the ground in the cell. He looked back to Yami. "Ya scared?" he said, before chuckling. He was about to keep going when he tripped over, and almost fell into a pit of spikes. He blew a large amount of air, and landed back on the other side. He patted himself off before saying "Phew." and moving on.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Yami tried not to laugh as he almost got himself killed. She got a running start and lept over the pit, almost landing gracefully, but her clutziness got the best of her and she fell on her face on the cave floor. "Ow. That may not have been a great idea," she said as she got up. She could feel a scrape on her cheek, but didn't pay any attention to it since she knew it wouldn't bleed. Then she laughed. "Heh, remember when I used to get myself hurt like that all the time? I was never very graceful, was I?" she said, laughing.

They continued walking in the tunnel until they reached a fork in the path. Yami looked both ways, shining the torch light into both tunnels. She turned to Neku. "Well, which way do you think we should go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Treasure hunting Rwby_by_scourgethehedgehog20-d5v415v
Rose Kami

"Red like roses fill my dreams and brings me to the place you rest...”
there was a small echo of female laughter in the cave, as a shadowy figure appeared from the shadows. as the figure came closer it could be seen that the girl was wearing a red cloak, " well hello Yami." said the girl giving a small grin. "so who is this man with you," she asked her, " oh by the way...there are a few giant scorpions around here. just as she said that a scorpion as large as a large cow appeared behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treasure hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure hunting   Treasure hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure hunting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: April-
Jump to: