Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Family Trade - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Family Trade - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFamily Trade - Page 5 I_voting_barFamily Trade - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Family Trade - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFamily Trade - Page 5 I_voting_barFamily Trade - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Family Trade

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Family Trade - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:20 am

Amaya ran up and embraced her mother. When she pulled away from the hug, she walked towards the house slowly, staring down at the bow in her hands. About halfway to the house, she held the bow up in her left hand, pulling the string back with her right. She repeated this action, careful not to let the string go too quickly, knowing it could damage the bow. It just felt so natural to her, feeling it in her hands. She ran her fingers over it's smooth surface and reread the carving. With great power comes great responsibility. She couldn't help but wonder what it was supposed to mean. She didn't feel powerful, she felt like a child-which she was. She could barely even fire bend. How was she supposed to be responsible for power that she didn't even possess?

((Sorry this is so late, I completely forgot about this topic. I realized that there was posting to be done when I was reading through my character list and saw Amaya there.))
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:27 am

((OOC: Status of this post?))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:48 pm

((Dead))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Trade
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5