Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Family Trade - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Family Trade - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFamily Trade - Page 2 I_voting_barFamily Trade - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Family Trade - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFamily Trade - Page 2 I_voting_barFamily Trade - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Family Trade

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Family Trade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 pm

The boy, Luke, threw Amaya to the ground. She got up quickly, trying not to fire bend at him. And why did Shuramine have to wear that cape all the time? That just drew the attention to him, while Amaya still isn't left alone. Amaya had almost punched Luke, but at the last second changed her movement to brushing the dirt off of the uniform. She turned to where Bailey was standing.
~~~~~~~
Luke stepped back a little, uncertainly. He hadn't heard much about Bailey, but what he had heard and the scars that showed on her body were enough to intimidate him. However, he wouldn't let hit pride be damaged by a female. He stepped up to where Bailey was standing. Only problem was that he didn't have anything to hit a target with, and he wouldn't be able to use a bow, not without lots of practice. Luke was ten, and a ten year old kid doesn't have the muscle to draw a longbow. Instead, he picked a rock up off the ground and hurled it toward the target, missing completely.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Shuramine quickly raised his head back up and ran inside, and came back a few seconds later with a red cape and large white boots. "Haha! And super-awesome guy strikes again!!" he yelled, picking up his sword and whacking the guy with the flat of it. Of course it was only wooden so it wouldn't hurt that much, but Shuramine was satisfied. He looked around a little and returned to his normal 'confused' stance, and said "Huh, where's...THERE YOU ARE!" he yelled, looking at Boris. Boris had a cape just like Shuramines, but smaller. He also had boots, but only had one that was on his back right foot. "it is us! The cool crew!" he yelled before whispering "Amaya, go get the costume I made for you!"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Bailey looked down at the boy and smiled as he picked up the rock and threw it. Shuramine ran to get a costume on, and she shook her head at him. Raising her bow and stringing the arrow quickly, she turned and fired for the target. "Now, little one, please leave my children alone and I wont tell your parents about breaking into my backyard." She told the boy as the arrow struck the target's bullseye with a hard thud, the metal breaking away where the arrowhead slammed through it. She turned to her children and looked at Shuramine, "Sweetie, please go change into what I told you to wear. It's important."

Bailey put her bow down, arrows sitting beside it and went to her target. She pulled the arrow out carefully so that it wouldn't break on the way out but would stay together. She kept a straight face as she waited for the boy to leave and her children to focus again.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Luke stared at the target in shock. Then he turned to Amaya. "You win this round, girl, but next time, I'll be waiting with backup." He said out of Bailey's earshot, pushing Amaya back a little. She stood her ground. "Luke, just leave me alone. When are you gonna accept the fact that girls are just as good as boys?" She said as he turned to leave. He turned back and almost walked up to Amaya again, but saw Bailey and turned back around to leave.

Amaya turned around to look at Shuramine. What's with the cape, anyway? She thought. She never really understood why he wore it and called himself super-awesome guy. Added to that, poor Boris looked tortured by the costume. Amaya knelt beside and took it off. Then she stood and walked over to Bailey. "Mom, that was awesome! How come you never showed us anything like that before?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Shuramine looked at Amaya and then back to his mother. "I bet I could do that! Dontcha think I could do that!? I bet I could!" he yelled, looking back to his mother again. "Mom, I don't need you to train me. I already know hot to firebend, see?" he said, making a fist. A tiny heat wave came out, but nothing more. Shuramine took off his cape and boots. "Alright, i'm ready." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:17 am

Bailey watched with a bit of pride as Shuramine tried to show her his skills. She smiled at both of them before sitting down and beaconing them to her. "Come, sit with me." Bailey said, patting the grass in front of her. She was glad that her children had started to train themselves, but needed to start them right. Just like her parents had taught her.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:38 am

Amaya almost laughed at Shuramine's fire bending attempt, but stopped herself as she realized that she wasn't much better. She instead just shrugged and walked over to Bailey, sitting on the grass. Amaya looked around. It was a ,little lighter now as the sun rose higher, and there wasn't a cloud in sight. It wasn't really hot, but at the same time, it wasn't too cold either. The grass felt soft and calming, and Amaya found herself staring into the sky, thinking that today was a great day to be outside, training.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:31 pm

(WARNING: EXTREMELY SHORT POST INCOMING)

Shuramine looked over at Amaya, then back to his mother, and sat down where she indicated.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Bailey smiled as she sat down in front of her children. "The first step to learning fire bending in this household, is learning to control your own fire." Bailey raised a hand and sparked a flame on the tip of her finger. "You see, fire is both amazing and fearful. You can heal a shallow wound like a bruise, but you can also destroy a whole village. If you aren't careful, the fire will consume and kill you." Bailey looked at both her children. She didn't want to fully scare them, but wanted them to be aware of all the dangers of using their skills. "Right now, we are going to start with a simple technique to control your skills. It is incredibly boring and your going to think this is stupid, but you have to do this. Now, follow me."

Bailey let the sparked flame go out before pulling both hands together and straightening up her back. She sat there, breathing carefully and enough that Amaya and Shuramine would notice. "Breathe in," She said as she took in a deep breath, "breath out."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Amaya stared at her. "T-thats it? We're just...breathing? What does that have to do with anything?" she asked. She had talked to some of the other kids her age who lived on the island, and they all said that they got to fire bending right away. But then she remembered something else. A story of a fire bender who lived during the hundred year war. What was his name again...Jong Jong, the Deserter! He had teaching methods similar to these...and it was to help wiht control. He helped avatar Aang learn to control his fire. At least, thats what little Amaya could remember from hearing the stories. The hundred year war had become so popular that the original stories could get pretty twisted, considering it has been 737 years since then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Trade   Family Trade - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Trade
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next