Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_vote_lcap1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_voting_bar1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane Empty
PostSubject: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:57 am

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Finals!  We are about to begin our Second Match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges. Tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Karasu Kazegami and Kimi Hashiko. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!  Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 100HP and will roll a random number of 30 instead of 20 for the Lightweight Matches.  Attack and Defence stay the same, at 10.  Without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Mr. ShowBiz on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:38 pm

HP: 100 Kimi Hashiko
Spoiler:

Kimi walked out and bowed before turning to her new opponent. The woman who stood across from her was older than her and she worried that her skills would be tiny against this woman's. However, that wasn't going to stop her from going to her fullest. Kimi took no time for formal introductions as she wanted and gathered water to whip at her quickly. She aimed for the woman's torso, confident in her attack and moving to prepare to defend herself.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Karasu Kazegami
100 HP

Spoiler:

Karasu entered the ring and bowed to her opponent. She had had a tough match during the preliminaries, and after using her Ten Edicts of enlightenment, gave up to prevent overdoing it. Apparently, Ieyasu, or Prince Ieyasu as most called him, had beaten this poor girl here, Kimi, with his Statue of the Great Sage. She had heard of the statue, it was dangerous and could kill. Karasu wasn't sure whether or not to applaud or scold the boy. That technique was much to dangerous to use against someone in a tournament that promoted no killing, but now was not the time for that. Kimi went for a water whip to Karasu's waist. Karasu saw this coming, it was a technique she must have seen Ieyasu use, because Karasu had seen it there too. "Poor dear," thought Karasu, "I really wish I didn't have to hurt her, but, this is a tournament." Karasu blocked the whip, then gathered a ring of water she kept around herself and parallel to the ground. Then, she froze them into needles of ice and began to spin them around her, and shot them one by one like a Gatling gun, aiming for Kimi.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Defense Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:12 am

HP: 100 Kimi Hashiko
Spoiler:

Kimi had anticipated the woman's attack, and threw up a water wall between her and the ice. The wall slowed down the momentum, but the ice kept slicing through. Kimi dropped the wall at the last second and jumped out of the way, avoiding all the ice together and landing on the woman's left. "Well, Ma'am, I wouldn't want to injure one of my fellow elders either but we must do what we must do." She replied as she rushed in to hit the woman's side. She aimed for the side of her rib cage, hoping to lessen the woman's breathing abilities.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:51 pm

SORE WA TORRAPPUDEARU!!!

A wild wooden post appears! The wild wooden post used Shooting Hundreds of Sharp Pointy Needles at Both Players!

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:09 am

Defence Points (Bailey)
Random number (1,10) :

Defence Points (Trap)
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:19 am

Karasu Kazegami
79 HP

Spoiler:

Karasu took the hit from the icy fist and her breath was cut off. In that instant needles shot from a sudden trap and hit her. She was now bleeding, in pain and couldn't breath, but she did her best to hold herself together. Pulling the needles out one by one, Karasu kept them in her hand, then gathered ice once more. Karasu through the needles of ice, mixing in the regular metal needles with them. She may be able to stop the ice ones, but the metal ones can't be bent. Karasu smiled, devilishly tricky, and as the girl said, you had to do what you had to do. This was do or die after all, minus the die part.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:23 am

SORE WA TORRAPPUDEARU!!!

OMG! LOOK! FIREBALL CANNONS IN THE WALLS! THEY'RE COMING FOR YA Very Happy

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane   1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Quarter Final Round - Second Match: Stephy3A (Shurado) Vs. Bailey Jane
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next