Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Running Away - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Running Away - Page 10 I_vote_lcapRunning Away - Page 10 I_voting_barRunning Away - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Running Away - Page 10 I_vote_lcapRunning Away - Page 10 I_voting_barRunning Away - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Running Away

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Running Away - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Listen to me please. Bryan tried to make her feel better about what he did. In order to stay alive and be able to get what we need we have to do these things. Maybe not all the time, but every once in a while. Bryan closed his eyes. I know you don't aprrove, but it can't be helped. Not only do we need money to eat and have somewhere to sleep, but we also need to buy tickets for Earth Rumble 6.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:06 am

Sukey sighed and turned around saying I guess you're right but I still don't like the idea of it. How about you get the money and I'll get the food. That way I can steal the stuff my way and you can steal the stuff your way and neither of us is bothered by the way we do things. Does that sound like a fair enough idea? She hoped she just wouldn't have to watch Bryan beat up another person unless it was in the Earth Rumble 6 battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:14 am

I agree, but just so you don't see me beat anyone up how about when i'm around you i pick pocket and when i'm alone i fight. Bryan didn't want her to see how he really acted in a battle ever. So do we have a deal or not.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:16 am

Sukey reached out her hand and said Deal, I just don't like the sight of someone innocent getting beat up unless it's in a competition. I'll watch you beat people up in the tournament okay? She was going to be totally fine watching him fight in the tournament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:21 am

Bryan lowered his head in shame. I think it would be better if you didn't see me in a fight. He really wanted to hide how ruthless he could become if he wasn't careful. Maybe i won't even volunteer.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 am

Sukey pouted and said Aww, you're no fun. C'mon show me what you can do. I'm sure you'll do great. I don't care what you do to win. I just want you to win. She went in for a kiss hoping he would kiss her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:32 am

Bryan leaned in and kissed her. After the kiss Bryan laughed and tried to make Sukey laugh. Fine, but if i get hurt it's on your head. He gave her another kiss and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:35 am

Sukey giggled saying Do some good work out there. I'll get us some food. She then put on the mask again and hid behind a wall waiting for a food carrier to go by. She hoped one would pass by soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:05 am

I'll come back when i find somewhere to stay. Just wait for me here. Bryan ran into an alley and climbed to the roof of a store and began running across many rooves. Soon he was gone it would be a while before he was by Sukey again.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:27 am

Sukey waved back towards Bryan and waited for a cart of food to come by. When one did I followed it not following what Bryan had said and staying where she was. She followed the cart secretly. It appeared to be filled with large packages of rice balls and other good things. I then chaged the crate when it was left unguarded and took one of the packages. It was enough to feed both Bryan and me for a couple of days at least and then I headed back to where Bryan had said to stay before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next