Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Running Away I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Running Away I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Running Away I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Running Away I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Running Away I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Running Away I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Running Away 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Running Away I_vote_lcapRunning Away I_voting_barRunning Away I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Running Away

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Sukey was running for her life when she reached a desertlike area she noticed a dark cave and hid in there. The fire nation soldiers that were chasing her passed by shouting that she couldn't have gotten too far. She sat down giving a deep sigh and closed her eyes. She couldn't believe that she was now never going to go back to the fire nation again. She was marked as a traitor for saving her own life.
Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Bryan was practicing his bending and passed the cave. He decided to stop and take a rest. He walked in and sat down. Then, he saw a girl who looked like she could use some help. He decided see if everything was okay. "hello" he said moving towards her to get a better look "are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Sukey jumped up and got in a defensive stance saying Don't hurt me! She didn't know whether she could trust this guy and thought it better just to be careful around him till she knew more.
Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:25 pm

"take it easy i'm not gonna hurt you" Bryan said trying to calm her down. "i just want to help, that is if you'll let me"
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Sukey lowered her hands and backed up saying Who are you? What do you want? I don't want to the fire nation to catch me. Please don't give me to them. I didn't mean to. I had to otherwise I would've died. She was so scared she didn't even think about how this guy might not know what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Bryan stopped moving forward and began to speak "my name is Bryan, and all i want is to help" he paused and told her to hide as he walked out of the cave. he saw a group of soldiers who asked him about the girl. "yes sir i did she went farther into the desert" as the soldiers left Bryan ran back into the cave. He told her that they didnt have much time before the soldiers returned and told her that she could hideout at his home for alittle while. He then impatiently waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Sukey smiled and said Thank you so much, Bryan. That sounds wonderful. So are you an earthbender? I'm as you probably could have guessed a firebender. By the way, you know when they find out you lied to them they'll probably come straight to your village searching for me right? I don't want to cause trouble in your village. That's the last thing I want. She stood up and waited for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm

"i wouldnt worry about them and im not an earthbender" he began " im a firebender and i dont live in an earth kingdom village, the fire nation soldiers wont find us for a while" Bryan was quite for a while, then he broke the silence "here we are" he spoke as he led her into a nice house in the middle of nowhere the inside had pictures of him and his master and him and his family. " are you hungry" Bryan said as he began to cook.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Sukey walked into the house and smiled at Bryan saying Wait a minute, you don’t care that I’m marked as a traiter by our nation? I killed a man and you’re still going to treat me as if I’m a friend in need? I don’t understand. What is it that would make you want to help someone like me? She just couldn’t understand someone wanting to help someone like her
Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:26 am

"well i never cared much for authority when i lived in the fire nation" bryan paused and looked at a picture of him and his master "but i truly changed when my master was killed by a street thug who went off unpunished" Bryan closed his eyes for a moment "he went into hiding and the soldiers didnt even try to find him. i continued to live in the fire nation for a while, but eventually i couldnt stay there. So i packed up all of my masters and my belongings, sold his home and headed out here." bryan stopped talking for a moment and looked at Sukey "im sorry for talking so much and to answer your first question i dont care if your marked as a traitor all i see is a person who needs help. and for your second question my master taught me that everyone deserves a second chance no matter what they've done in the past."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next