Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Running Away - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Running Away - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRunning Away - Page 2 I_voting_barRunning Away - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Running Away - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRunning Away - Page 2 I_voting_barRunning Away - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Running Away

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Running Away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:32 am

Sukey looked at him and said Thank you, Bryan. No one has ever treated me this well, even when I wasn't a wanted criminal. You see, my family was poor but they gave me the best life they could for a while but then we ran out of money and we had to steal just to survive. I one day found these two switchblades She pulled out the switchblades showing them to Bryan and then continued saying I took them but then I got caught and the person threatened to kill me and I didn't want to die and so the only way I could get out of the position is to take his life. There was no other way but still a day doesn't go by that I don't regret having to do that. When word spread to the Fire Lord his soldiers came after me and have been chasing me ever since. That's when you found me here. I really appreciate how kind you're being to me. I really do but what if the soldiers find out where we are? They don't care about anything else they'd burn an entire village down just to find me I fear. I don't want you to get hurt protecting me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:57 am

"i dont really care if i get hurt" Bryan walked into the kitchen to make sure he didnt burn the food " after you eat you should get some rest. you must have been running for a while" Bryan began serving the food and sat down next to Sukey "here you go eat up" Bryan forked down the food and got up "i'll be outside if you need me i promised my master that i would practice for at least two hours a day so i'll be out there for a little while. Call if you need anything." After saying that Bryan went outside to practice his bending.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:23 am

Sukey ate her meal in piece and he was right. She really was hungry. She had just been so worried about being caught that she didn't realize it. When she finished her meal she stood up and took the plate into the kitchen. She washed it off and then went to go watch Bryan practice his bending but just as she walked outside something went around her neck and she was pulled to the ground. She struggled against it but it only made it hurt more. They grabbed her arms and tied them behind her back and tied her legs together as well. All she could manage to say was Help me!!! She was captured and was not going to escape unless some sort of miracle happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:38 am

While training Bryan began thinking of everything that had been happening. whoever she killed must have been very important in the fire nation for those soldiers to still be chasing her with the war going on. Bryan paused for a moment. He was about to practice the last thing that his master had taught him until he heard Sukey yell. Without thinking he ran towards the direction the scream came from. He couldn't believe what he was seeing two soldiers were taking Sukey away. He shot a fireball at one of them while they were turned the other way then as the other turned around he quickly kicked him across the face. "Sukey get behind me these guys arent goning to go down that easily. Im going to use a technique that my master told to use only in an emergency."

(OOC- italics are thoughts)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:50 am

He took a deep breath "here we we go" He began to create lightning and felt the huge flow of energy surge through him. Then, as he was creating the lightning one of the soldiers ran towards him and grabed his arm and made him shoot the lightning into the sky. The other soldier then ran to get Sukey "Sukey, run! Run as fast as you can!" Bryan slammed his head back against the soldiers chest and ran after the other one to try and catch him before he caught her. i hope i can catch up to them Bryan thought as he ran as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:58 am

The soldiers placed her on top of a tigerdillo and then started charging away. She watched with tears in her eyes as Bryan tried to catch up to them. She really hoped he wouldn't give up on her. She was scared now and really wanted to get away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:11 pm

Bryan's ran faster as he screamed "let her go!" Then he thought back to the day his master was killed. He saw his master being attacked and he wanted to help but he was frozen with fear. This cant be happening Bryan started to use firebending to give him a boost and grabbed the tail of the tigerdillo. He tried to think of a way to get it to stop, than he shot a fireball at the creatures front left foot. As it collapsed Bryan slammed into the ground. Then he saw the soldier approach him while creating a fire whip. Bryan was out of breath and couldnt even move all he kept seeing in his head was his master and his family.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:15 pm

The fall away from the tigerdillo broke the ropes that Sukey was bound in and she closed her eyes, remembering what her father had taught her back then and then all of a sudden she rose up into the air about 2 feet and her eyes went a fiery red and she blasted the fire soldiers with a wall of fire. The tigerdillo became a scorched one and the fire soldiers ran for it. She then floated to the ground and fell over unconscious. She had just used up a huge amount of chi all at once and really needed rest badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Bryan was hurt and he could barely move but he had to get Sukey back to the house. He stuggled to get up and walked over to her. He picked her up and began walking to the house. it wasnt to far but in his condition it would take a while. After about an hour he had finally made it to the house. "im so tired i cant believe that we barely have any time to rest. We've got to leave as soon as we wake up. Maybe i can get some help from a friend?" There was only one bed so he put Sukey down on it and collapsed to the floor and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:34 pm

While Sukey was sleeping she had a dream about what was happening back in the fire nation. The fire lord was there and he was angry with his soldiers that they let her get away. They told him how they had never experienced anything like what she had done and that it may have been something highly advanced. Even more advanced then bending lightning. They also told him about how Bryan had helped her escape. The fire lord held his hand up then and said "Save me your excuses. You are to capture the girl and the boy and bring them before me. Do you understand?" The soldiers nodded and then the dream switched to a cell that looked like a prison cell. Sukey's parents were in the cell cuddled up next to each other. Her mother was crying and her father was trying to comfort her. Then she woke up and it was in the middle of the night. She stood up and walked outside looking out into the starry sky wishing she could save her parents like how Bryan was saving her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next