Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_voting_barOh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_voting_barOh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:16 pm

"I named her Artsu. And isn't she just a wittle cutie wutie!" he said in a babyish accent, snuggling with Artsu. "You'll get to name yours, that is, if you get one." Amaku said, smiling. He watched as the girl sat there in silence. "Bijuu bothering you?" he asked. He held out his hand to Yami. "Yami Sentoki-" he was about to finish when Artsu said "Ooh! I love your name! It's so...authentic." Amaku continued to say, would like you like to take a ride?" he said, holding out his hands.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Yami looked up at the wolf. Artsu. "Yes, I admit, it is bothering me. But I have it under control...sort of. And thanks. My name is a little ominous. My first name means "Darkness" and my last name means "Fighter". So realistically, I should probably be a dark bender, but whatever." Yami reached up and took Amaku's hand, climbing up onto Artsu's back. Artsu's fur was soft and comforting. Yami sat on her back behind Amaku. Then Yami heard some rustling coming from the forest and jumped to her feet, shrugging her bow off her shoulder and drawing back an arrow. "Who's there?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 Yurusu12
Yurusu Kessho
-------------------------------------------------------
Yurusu Kessho, the Earthbending Master of the Order of The Elements, found himself in the light kingdom, wondering how it was that he had gotten here. He remembered signing his name on some tournament ledger, and then everything between then and now was totally blank.

In fact, Yurusu had attempted to tame a horse, while drunk. He had woken up in a hospital, after passing out during the tournament fight, with Yami. He had proceeded to get as drunk as possible, immediately, and had met up with a friend, who had challenged him to tame a horse, while drunk. One thing had led to another, and he had found himself on an airship, departing for the light kingdom. After falling off, after the airship had landed, he had passed out on the ground, drunk, and out of alcohol, the only things on his person being his clothing, his sword, and a note from himself, which read “Remember your challenge to Yami”.
Of course, he did NOT remember his challenge to Yami, but he wouldn't lie to himself, would he? After all, his past self was better than that. Probably. Hopefully. Maybe?

Regardless, he had absolutely no idea where he was. However, close by, he could hear a few voices. Drawing close to them, not making any effort to be subtle at all, he heard a voice say “Who's there?!”, followed by the distinctive sound of a bow being drawn. “Easy now....” Yurusu said, hands raised non-threateningly, moving into a clearing, where he could be clearly seen.

His straight, jet-black hair had been matted down by the lack of hygiene over the past few days, but it remained smooth, and was complemented by his focused, steely grey eyes, and chiseled face. The beginnings of a goatee had sprouted, but the hairs didn’t extend away from his face. Rather, they merely covered the end of his rounded chin. He was still in his exercise clothes, as he hadn't had time to change- Leather combat boots, stretchable blue silk pants, with a center layer of platypus-bear hide, a dark-blue sleeveless, collared vest, and leather suspenders (with complementary iron spaulders), which held up a small piece of iron armor, that protected only his stomach region, though it also showed off his family’s insignia. Along with this, he wore two leather belts, and leather gloves.

He saw two figures, one of which looked strangely familiar. Addressing the one with the bow drawn, he spoke, saying “Excuse me, but you seem familiar. Do I know you?
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:06 am

Yami snarled as the man came into the clearing. Of all the people it could have been, why did it have to be him? Yami really wanted to shoot the arrows through his arm, but she resisted and simply shot down at his feet, a sign of warning. She jumped down from Artsu's back. She walked up to the man. She could smell his alcohol breath from the top of Artsu, and it just got worse as she got closer to him. This idiot. And of course, he doesn't remember me because he was completely drunk the last time I saw him. I only wish I could get rid of him.

When Yami got withing speaking range, she said, "What are you doing here, Yurusu? Have you come for a rematch, or are you just drunk again?" she wanted to throw something at him. She had entered that tournament for a fun and difficult match, and she ended up fighting THIS guy, who was completely drunk at the time. She ended up winning from him passing out from his over-excessive drinking. However, at the moment he seemed relatively sober, so Yami thought he could at least talk normally.

Yami looked back at Amaku, seeing if he had even noticed the guy here. She then looked back at Yurusu. Come to think of it, he did seem more threatening. He was more confident looking, standing up straight, and he WASN'T drunk. He also carried a large and threatening sword now. Yami's hand fell to her knives strapped to her waist. She realized that even though this was Yurusu, this was a completely different person than the one she had fought in Ba-Sing-Se.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:08 am

Amaku looked at the new comer and back to Yami. He saw her hand on her knife, and slapped it away. "Calm down. Do you have to pull out your weapon every 3 seconds?" Amaku said before jumping off of Artsu, and looking at the man. "Hmm. He doesn't seem that bad. He may have been drunk once or twice, but it's not like he gets drunk every day...right?" Amaku said, smiling. "Not even I get drunk that often!" Artsy said, looking at the man. "So...what are you doing here?" Amaku said to the man.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:22 am

Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 Yurusu12
Yurusu Kessho

"What are you doing here, Yurusu? Have you come for a rematch, or are you just drunk again?" The girl said, evidently not exactly pleased with his presence. Judging by that, and the fact she knew his name.... “Rematch...? Are you Yami?” Yurusu asked, purposefully neglecting to mention the note he had written himself.

The man Yami was with approached Yurusu, and began a flurry of speaking, ending with asking Yurusu what he was doing here. “To be honest, I was wondering that myself.” Yurusu said, smiling a little. “Actually, I get drunk quite often, but i'm pretty sure this last time was an accident. Though, I've no idea where I am. Mind if I tag along with you two?” Yurusu asked, hopefully. “I won't be a burden, I promise!”
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Yami still didn't like him. She was able to forgive him for not recognizing her by her face, and gave him points for remembering her name from her challenge. After all, the last time he saw her, he had beat up her face pretty badly. So all he remembered, if he wasn't too drunk to remember, would have just been her bruised up, bloody face. She finally gave in. Maybe she could get him back during the training.

"Yes, I'm Yami. So, you want to be trained? Do you even know what we're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Placeholder...just say in.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:18 pm

Amaku glared at Yami. "Yami, i'm not even sure YOU know what were doing. And also, he said he wanted to come along, not train. Patience, girl. Unless you do want to train?" Amaku said, smiling. "Well, I guess you should know what we're doing, at least. Well, i'm Amaku, the wolf sage. I'm training this girl on how to summon a wolf, as you can probably see." he said, pointing at Artsu and Yami. "This here's my wolf. She can grow, shrink, and even talk. The wolf, I mean." he said chuckling. "Now, if you wan't to train with me, your gonna have to do a few things. Firstly, I want you to come at me with everything you've got." he said, starting to smile. "Yami! I want you to come at me too!"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Yurusu Kessho

The man, named Akuma, identified himself as the Wolf Sage. “Human guardians of the animal summons? I've never heard of something like this...” Yurusu mused, inwardly. "Now, if you want to train with me, you're gonna have to do a few things. Firstly, I want you to come at me with everything you've got. Yami, I want you to come at me too!” Akuma said.

Yurusu grinned, gripping his sword's handle, though not taking it off of his back. “Now you're speaking my language, Master Akuma.” Yurusu said, purposefully addressing the man by his formal title. “I suppose I should introduce myself, too, then. My name's Yurusu Kessho- I'm a tailor.” he said. He always left out the “Earthbending Master of the Order of The Elements” part- it made his name sound so very long, and people always treated him as some kind of outsider when his title was brought up. While he took his position seriously, he was human, too, and he didn't want people to alienate him because of a few words.

“Are you comfortable fighting with me, Yami? I'm not sure who won our fight, but judging by how you reacted to seeing me, I doubt it was an outcome you liked. If you like, we can split up, instead of working as a team, If you'd be more comfortable that way.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next