Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJust another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_voting_barJust another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJust another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_voting_barJust another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Just another day [Open to everybody]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:51 am

Yami was puzzled as Viola pulled her hand back, then her face darkened at the mention of "family", a thing which Yami didn't have. The light returned to her eyes as the girl spoke to the fox on her shoulder. Yami loved animals, and was happy to see that this girl seemed to love them as well. When the girl asked why Yami was in the empire, Yami said "I was born and raised in the empire, and I'm a fire bender. It's my home. But recently I have been traveling the world, and the main reason i'm here in the capital is for some rare herbs that I heard could be found here." Yami felt that just telling the girl that she was looking for herbs wouldn't hurt.

Yami looked up at the night sky. That was one of the problems with being in a place this highly populated with fire benders, there was a lot of smoke in the sky, so it was hard for Yami to see any stars. But she could see the moon, which was about halfway to being full. She noted it's position, then said, "It was nice meeting you, Viola. I'm staying at the Blue Dragon hotel tonight, i've heard the quality is good in case you need a place to stay, and we may be able to meet up in the morning". Yami wanted to make a friend in this lonely city, and Viola seemed nice enough.
Back to top Go down
Viola-san
Novice
Novice
Viola-san

Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:10 am

Herbs? she thought, eyes widened for a moment as a swift evil grin appeared onto her face then disappeared. Her idea of making a new friend by getting the herbs probably wasn't the best idea, being so is because, her idea of getting is stealing. But, the hotel did sound nice, rather than setting up a tent on an un-comfortable patch of pointy rocks, or un-even ground.

"That hotel does sound nice..." she thought about it for a moment, bringing her finger to her mouth looking off into la-la land like she always did. She had just stolen a good amount of money, as expected from somebody who sells jewellery. Finally, with one more thought she decided to stay there, but head over a bit later one just to fetch something to eat. Another blissful expression came to Viola's face as she took Yami's hand in her's shaking it lightly. "It was nice meeting you too Yami! And yes, I hope we can, I'd love to be your friend!" she waved, walking off. The crowds of people had died down, and there was just a few people walking around now, making it much easier to find her.

Though the young blue haired Air Bender, did find it particularly weird that she was become friends with the people she hated oh so the most. But, like her thoughts told her, this girl was very different from the rest.
Back to top Go down

Just another day [Open to everybody]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2