Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_vote_lcapWan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_voting_barWan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_vote_lcapWan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_voting_barWan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Wan Shi Tong's Library(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ant1118
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
ant1118

Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) Empty
PostSubject: Wan Shi Tong's Library(open)   Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 am

kin-jea walked through the desert for days as the sun beet down on his head .swet dripped from his head as he aimlessly wondered.he only had one reason the be in the unforgiving desert. the library
Back to top Go down
ant1118
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
ant1118

Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wan Shi Tong's Library(open)   Wan Shi Tong's Library(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:52 am

the sun had set the and .the bright guardian that watched over the desalit wasteland had faded in to the darkness .intense heat had began to turn to a cool breeze .kin-jea stared in amazement at the black sky lit with beautiful stars .he closed his eye and imagined his self floating with the spirits.he quickly snapped out of his day dream . he didn't have much time he knew the desert floor would be heated by the sun once again. kin-jea had know doubt in his mind that he would find the library.besides his sword ,knowledge was the one thing he cared about .but even with his love of knowledge he had only now thought about what would happen if he got there. what would he say to wan shi tong ? would he even be allowed in ? thoughts rushed through his head.he desied to sleep to night he'd be beter of in a cave then wondering the night desert
Back to top Go down

Wan Shi Tong's Library(open)
Page 1 of 1