Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Fire Spirits - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Fire Spirits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Fire Spirits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Spirits   The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Kouzai just raised his hand and the beast went flying back. There was a burst of shadow threads speared the beast killing it. "If we're through" he said walking forward.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Spirits   The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Tekara blinked at him. "Thanks..." she said slowly, keeping her sword out just in case. The two walked further, the girl's eyes slowly adjusting to the gloom. "Do you know what we're looking for?" she asked. "Besides spirits?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Spirits   The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Kouzai didnt answer, he examined the runes on the walls, he didn't get it, he studied this place when he was young. How come now of all times, he wasn't able to understand the mystery fo the Fire Shrine. "This is impossible, the runes on the wall, they're supposed to tell where your going, they narrate what lies ahead on the path....if I'm correct, we've been walking in circles" said Kouzai "But that's impossible because the runes have been constantly changing as we go, no two walls have been the same....unless...the walls change themselves...dammit this place is too wierd" said Kouzai.

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Spirits   The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Tekara felt herself starting to grow uneasy. We could be trapped here, she realized, biting down her worry. Wandering forever and ever.

She studied the markings on the wall through the gloom. They were nothing more than smudges in her adjusted vision. I can't see anything, she thought, sighing and readjusting a grip on her sword. "Well, maybe if we find these spirits, they'll give us a hint."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Spirits   The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:52 pm

"Tough luck with that....these halls lead to the spirits....if we cna't find our way....we'll be trapped here, for, well my guess is forever, could be less, we might die of food or insanity first" said Kouzai. 'Way to think positive' said a voice. Kouzai wheeled around "The f-...did you say something Tekara?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Spirits   The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:10 am

Tekara blinked. She'd been raptured by whatever Kouzai was trying to say, though it didn't improve her mood at all. "No, not really. What, you heard something?"

((OOC: Duh! XD))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Spirits   The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:39 am

"She didn't...we did" said the voice. Kouzai turned around he could see 4 spirits. Kouzai's eyes widened when he saw who they were "Y-you...you're" Kouzai stammered to find the right words. Infront of him stood the spirit forms of his ancestors, Fire Lord Kouzai I, Fire Lady Kalilili, Fire Lord Lee and Fire Lady Phantom. Kouzai walked towards them ""How....how're you still here...how is this happening?" asked Kouzai.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Spirits   The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Tekara shrank back a little, a bit intimidated by the spirits standing before them. Kouzai had managed to list them all by name... Tekara did not know any of them. She imagined the spirits to be intimidating, yes, but not so... so human-like. Their aura seemed to crush her where she stood.

"Are you the spirits we've been looking for?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Spirits   The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 pm

"We've come to help you Kouzai..." said Kali "You can't do everything alone" Kouzai I stepped forward "You know, you remind me of a younger version of myself" said Kouzai I. He walked back to Kali and put his arm around her lovingly, as she lay her head on his shoulder. Phantom walked forward and looked at Kouzai "So you're my grandson...what a fine young man...you have Lee's courage and strength..." she said. Lee walked up behind Phantom and put his arm around her also. Kouzai cleared his throat "Uh...great to know your marrages worked out...but can we save the love for later...I'd like to find the Fire Spirits...no offence" he said. His great-grandfather laughed "You definitley take after me" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Spirits   The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Tekara watched the scene, feeling calmer by the minute. It looked like these were people Pain knew, people he were familiar with. She stayed quiet as she watched the scene, the usual suspicion swelling. But Pain trusted these people... so should she.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Spirits   The Fire Spirits - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fire Spirits
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next