Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Lords Cup (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lords Cup (Open)   The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:38 am

The smell of the box was no doubt delicate yet unoticable in it's aroma and it burst from it's container and wafted it own way to the nostrils of the two within it's therapeutic presence. Such a joy it always was to experience vicariously what it is like enjoy the scent, the presence and the beauty that tea brings through another person.
He could tell she enjoyed it, even might have gotten lost in it.

Upon her approval of tasting the tea tipped his head down into a half-bow before taking the box from her hand as per her offer. Yet they had a massive supply of the stuff in the back so he simply slid it back into it's place in the isle.
"Have a seat there and I'll be right with you" He offered to her as he gestured to a nearby empty table with two chairs.

Going to the back he would then personally make the tea himself, which when he got his hands on this stuff would take him no longer then a couple minutes to finish. He was lightning quick with tea and still made it with as much quality as one who would spend hours of preparation and careful completion. Kudarei's experience in tea was beyond most peoples beliefs, so he always told people about 10 years usually.
Despite his speed he did of course give her time to settle in the table and situate herself.
With the tea now finished, he place the cup of steaming hot tea on a tray, with a small jug of extra tea as well. He'd then bring the tea out to her in a proper fashion and place it down on the table.
"Here you are, made specially for you. I'd give it a few blows before taking a sip" He informed her politely.
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: The Lords Cup (Open)   The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Orami merely nodded to show her consent and understanding, silently making her way to the indicated table, taking her seat and making herself comfortable, taking off her coat and cap and untying her scarf, letting it hang from her neck. The removal of the wooly cap let her hair fall freely, and she passed her hands through it, pulling it out from between her scarf and her neck. In all honesty she'd completely forgotten that she had planned to not be noticed today. That tea had left her somewhat distracted form her more earthly, basic worries. Getting recognised seemed like a rather inconsequential little thing and certainly not worth worrying over at all.

As she waited for her pale guide to the world of tea to return with the beverage she took a few seconds look at the people around her. The crowd here was about as diverse as you would find anywhere. There were dark skinned men and women of the Water Tribes, pale faced Vermillion Empire natives, hardy people of the Earth Kingdom in their garbs of green and she could swear she'd seen an Air Nomad leaving just then.

She could still feel the smell of the tea trying to pull her into her own mind. She was nearly certain it shouldn't be having so strong an effect on her, but the past few months had been hectic and she was exhausted, as everyone was in the first few days of their holidays. Her lack sleep was probably what was making her so susceptible to dozing off into the confines of her own memories so profoundly.

When the pale man returned with the tea and handed it over she took the warm cup, cradling it in both her hands and blowing gently at the surface of the liquid, the steam trail rising from it dissipating before forming again. The smell was still trying to pull her back, but she knew what to expect now and she managed to stay in the moment. She really didn't want to space out again, especially not with a fragile cup in hand.

"It smells so good," she remarked, unable to help a comfortable smile of contentment to settle on her lips as she brought the cup to her lips to take a sip.

The warm liquid seemed to spread throughout her body, relaxing tensions she hadn't even known were there as it passed through her system.

"Wow. That really is quite an experience," she remarked softly after a second of silent appreciation for the tea, staring at the amber liquid in the cup. "I had no idea tea could have such an effect," she admitted with genuine wonderment in her voice. "I always feel more relaxed with a cup in my hands but this- this is on a whole other level."

As she looked up she realised that the pale server had not taken a seat at the table. He had remained standing after laying the tray in front of her on the table. She had to admit, drinking while someone else had to stand over her made her somewhat uncomfortable, it made her feel bad for him. Here she was enjoying a moment and he had to stand there wasting his time keeping an eye on her.

"Erm, excuse me, I was wondering, if you don't have any duties to return to immediately would you mind sitting and sharing this tea with me?" Orami asked hesitantly. "After all 'a drink shared with good company is a good memory'" she said, pointing her left forefinger up at the ceiling to denote it was a quote. "I think it was my mother who used to say that, though I think she was talking about alcohol," she clarified, laughing softly at the memory. Or had it been her mother? She couldn't remember, memories had a tendency to blur together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lords Cup (Open)   The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:21 am

Fixing his hat on his head Kudarei maintained a polite smile as he watched her for a moment as she sipped the tea.
Human reaction, one of the biggest cravings of mankind and a constant question asked by all one another opinion. Kudarei grew to enjoy these like being in a museum rather then to feel them. The flutter of the stomach and the relief as what you present the one you are connected with ends up reacting positively. Such small things seemed to please humanity, yet he never rejected embracing these things.
With his hands folded together he enjoyed her enjoyment of the beverage he had prepared for her.

After she complimented it, Kudarei replied simply with a
"Thank you! I'm very happy to hear that"

Afterwards he was ready to say his goodbyes and turn around to work back at the counter, yet she pulled him back with an offer to enjoy the tea with him.
He had only the very briefest of hesitations, not because he didn't want to sit with her, or because he didn't want the tea, there was just a single second that his brain had to take to process taking the time to do this over working. Yet him being here as a volunteer of course didn't give him any particular responsibility, he basically just took over people shifts for a little bit and let them have the extra paid time off.

"She sounds like a smart woman, and I would love to join you" He replied as he sat himself down on the table across from her. Luckily there were complimentary cups on the table so had to merely take one and pour himself a drink.
Letting one hand rest on the table and another around his cup, he took a sip from the tea. The flavor didn't strike him like Orami's cup did, he had tasted tea for so long now that it didn't strike him off guard. Yet he enjoyed it nevertheless.
Looking at Orami without her jacket and hat, her beauty was quite stunning, like a superstar. His eye's trailed down to her fingers for a moment, followed by her neck and her mouth just before going back up to her eye's.
"You strike as a woman that works in the spotlight. Do you perhaps sing or play an instrument?" He asked her curiously and honestly.
One of things of being a man with the kind of things he could was the enjoyment that he got from not using them. It was never any fun play some high and mighty god. It was boring, he loved being a tea shop owner, because ordinary people had the most interesting lives.
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: The Lords Cup (Open)   The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:39 pm

She had to admit, his prolonged stare as he looked her up and down was a little unnerving, which was strange. A few years ago she would have minded very much and would probably have blushed furiously, but time on the big stages around the world and her growing fame had gotten her used to being ogled. She'd gotten very good at noticing men admire or observe her without letting them know she had. But his look was different, there was something both creepy and yet reassuring about it. Creepy because of his appearance, his appearance was something she hadn't quite gotten over, and reassuring because somehow she didn't feel like he was just ogling her, but rather that he was admiring. It was, in a way, the rawest, purest compliment she'd ever been subject to, rather than the rawest, basest form of lust the eyes of most men held when they gawked. The lust she'd learned to handle, the compliment she had only rarely encountered. A few years ago she would have been red a beetroot by now, instead all that showed she had noticed him was just a light flush of colouring that could have as easily been attributed to warmth.

"Something like that, yes," she replied with a small smile as he asked her about her work, debating just how much she could and how much she wanted to tell him. A little mystery went a long way, and in her area of work if you wanted some free time in peace discretion was a must. And yet he hadn't recognised her from her looks, and he'd looked closely. He probably didn't know her. She hated to admit it, but a tiny little part of her, the part that basked in the fame, was disappointed. "I'm a travelling musician, I go from place to place, performing at various venues." she admitted after a second of silence, that wasn't technically a lie. "Nothing fancy of course," she added hurriedly. "Just small gigs here and there. I'm in Omashu on break actually, to give myself some time to relax, let my voice have a rest and visit a friend, for whom this excellent tea is as I'm sure you've guessed. I'm quite sure calling it 'working under the spotlight' might be exaggerating a little bit though. I'm not that famous," she remained pensive for a second, a question bugging her. "I have to ask, how did you know I play music for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lords Cup (Open)   The Lords Cup (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lords Cup (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2