Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Four Lords 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Four Lords I_vote_lcapThe Four Lords I_voting_barThe Four Lords I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Four Lords

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Four Lords Empty
PostSubject: The Four Lords   The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:44 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: The Four Lords
    Current Residence: Spirit World
    Element: Spirit

Weapons: The Four Lords 1M14cO6

The Four Lords all wield these massive and odd blades that were once there own Lords blades which became disfigured and misshaped upon becoming spirits. The blades are made of an unknown material that is only known to be able to about as strong as steel. The swords don't really have any special abilities as themselves but the Lords can all kinds of things to there weapons to make them unique and interesting (Will be explained in "Abilities" section)    

Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    General Appearance:
    Image: The Four Lords Four_kings

The Four Lords are about 25 feet long and 15 feet wide, their bodies are surrounded in a constantly layering and over lapping and folding material of an unknown solid make. The bodies they have are extremely misshapen and strange, looking more like flames that were frozen in place then dyed white. They have one very long arm that carries there sword, and the other which is a collection of large claws, tendrils and hands attached to their oddly formed bodies. They have two long spiny legs that they don't use but rather just show that they were once normal people. They have two long horns that come out of their foreheads and wear the faces they once had as humans. One could describe their appearance as several flowers all blooming at once.  

(All four look like the picture above)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: The Four Lords don't really have much of a personality, as Spirits they are seen only by humans as cold robots that only act as they feel necessary. Almost never can any human ever see them even in person, and when they do, it's usually the last thing they ever see.
    Yet when they approached Kudarei and he asked them for a way to never die, they said they would grant him that wish so long as they formed a contract with him, in the contract's rules, one of them was that The Four Lords would feel what Kudarei feels, meaning that they wanted to know what it meant to feel human again.
    This could tell you that The Four Lords are spirits of great pain and really have deep regret and sorrow in there everlasting lives as spirits. Although Kudarei doesn't do much in the way of converse with them or get to know them, whenever he does talk with them they are shown to have great wisdom and knowledge about almost everything. They are very helpful to Kudarei and have in the past gone out of there way to help him out. Yet they are also selfish in that they lust only for Kudarei's emotions and will never listen to anyone, or anything else but Kudarei.

Abilities: The Four Lords are Kudarei's first and last line of defense, they are his main weapon and his last resort, his lifeline and the key to his death.

1. Top Tier Spiritual Power: The Four Lords are very powerful spirits that are right up there in the ranks with spirits like Ko the face stealer, or the water spirits Aang met. The Four Kings have many abilities as spirits, as they rightfully should since Kudarei himself is not much of a fighter by himself.
    The Four Kings have a wide range abilities which will be explained below.

2. Immortals: As spirits The Four Lords cannot actually be killed in the strictest sense of the word. They can be hurt severely, pushed back by impact and take damage like anything else but they just don't die normally. Yet of course they can be killed, just not in a traditional matter (Method of killing explained in Hamartia)  

3. Body and spirit manipulation: Now this cover's quite the range of abilities but this is what that means: The Four can do things like fly, move in and out of the spirit world, use the material that makes up there body to form steel hard armor and tendrils or blades, other weapons really. They can always form more armor but if that armor is destroyed then two posts must go by before they can rebuild it, followed by another two posts if they wish to make something more. They can shape there bodies for various tasks and make themselves grow more armor that flowers over them like normal. The substance on there bodies can also grow to become large or smaller and they can also make as soft as fabric if they like in addition to how they can harden it like steel to form very odd weapons and armor.  

They also have the spirit manipulation which there more mystical abilities. They can use spiritual energy to power there swords by surrounding them in a purple aura so that can cut through stronger things, they can send energy blasts out like a bender can through there swords the send crescent moon shaped blasts as they swing their swords. The energy they use can have a burn effect to the touch. They can also infuse any offensive weapons they create with their bodies with this energy to give them a burning effect like fire as well. This spiritual energy can also be used to fire projectiles that either push through opponents or explode on impact. The range and scope of these blasts depends on the Lords.

4. Each death brings more power: The Four Lords are powerful as a group and they are linked together forever. Yet if one does actually somehow die, the other three will gain that first lords power, this continues for each lord that dies, each one that dies gives the other one's it's abilities. Since they all have the same powers the one who gains the power just have their ability's doubled.

5. Vacuum Powers and push!: Although it's more of a minor ability The Four Lords can also open chasm's with there bodies and suck things or people inside which they can they destroy once inside them. The power of the vacuum ability could be compared to about an F3 tornado. This can also work the other way and they can push things back with the same level of power.

6. Spiritual Anomalies: Now The Four Lords are by far the strangest of spirits, they aren't quite fully spirit's, yet they are not fully human of course, they are an odd hybrid of two things that shouldn't be together, causing them to be like a combination of oil and water. This is how they are able to travel through the spirit world and human world with the greatest of ease. Yet the main benefit of this is that they cannot be controlled by anyone other then the one who makes the contract with them, in this case it being Kudarei. They cannot be controlled by anyone else or anything else regardless of who or what they are. They follow only Kudarei's command.    

Weaknesses:

1. Very slow: The lords are big, lumbering spirits. Their movements are fairly predictable and their swords are heavy, they usually give themselves away with clear body language that they are about to perform a swing of there sword.

2. Not big dodger's: While The Lords are immortals, they certainly let that make up for most of the damage they take. It's unclear if they don't dodge often because they know they cannot die or if they really are just that slow but while they can fly around fairly quickly they treat themselves like shields and take lots of damage rather then avoid it.  This gives anyone a thousand opportunities to land big shots and push them back or injure them.

3. Hard surface, soft underneath: Underneath all the armor they have are soft, glowing cores that are what is left of their human bodies. It's an orb that is surrounded in a thin layer of spiritual energy that if damaged, will force that king to go back to the spirit world. Since this core is what's left of there bodies they will immediately go to the spirit world to repair these cores and their bodies along with it.
    The one whose core is damaged will return to the spirit world for 4 posts before being able to come back upon Kudarei's command.

4. Feel what Kudarei feels: The Four Lords will feel everything that Kudarei feels, this includes pain. If Kudarei is injured, or hurt in anyway, The Four Lords will all feel that exact pain themselves. It's the best way and most deadly way of dealing with the Kings.

5. Unable to turn there heads: Since the Lords bodies are so oddly shaped, they don't actually have necks in which to turn there heads with, they can only look around by turning there whole bodies via flying. This can leave them open to a variety of attacks.

6. Narrow vision: Furthering the Lords inability to turn there heads, their vision is also more narrow then a humans. They can see just as far and clearly, yet there peripherals are much closer.  

Contract: The contract of The Four Lords that Kudarei made with them goes like this: "The Four Lords serve The Anointed One, The Anointed One's Hearts serves The Four Lords. The Anointed One never withers, and The Four Lords never leave. Together they live, and together they die"

This contract cannot be broken and is only void upon Kudarei's death.
    The contact states that the Lords hold onto Kudarei's soul, meaning that if Kudarei's body dies, his soul can be placed into another body. However his full abilities will not be carried with him. Meaning that he will only have the abilities of whatever body he possesses. He can re-train in his new form and he can still go into his true form in his new body, but he will essentially be brought back down to a beginner when it comes to Necromancy.

Hamartia: The fatal flaw of the Lords is the exact same as Kudarei's as this fatal flaw applied to both of them:

The 3 Step Damage Exchange Technique: (This will make more sense once The Four Kings and the Seishin Scythe are created) Now Kudarei does not have a soul, it belongs to The Four Kings, so if you destroy his body, The Four Lords can place it into another body, yet if you attack and try to kill only The Four Lords, they will just regenerate since the contract binds The Four Lords to protect Kudarei forever and "Feel as he feels" so long as they have his soul. Since The Four Lords are spirits and thus cannot actually be killed, but just damaged, and Kudarei's soul will always be placed elsewhere if he body is destroyed, their is just this one, sure fire way to kill both Kudarei, and The Four Lords.

1. You must injure Kudarei but not kill him: The Four Lords are bound to Kudarei by contract that states they must "Feel what he feels" this means that if Kudarei is injured, The Four Lords will be injured as well, thus leaving them vulnerable.

2. Destroy The Four Kings: With Kudarei injured, The Four Lords now are able to be destroyed since the damage Kudarei took forces The Four Lords be physically hurt, and therefore killable. Once destroyed, Kudarei's soul will be forced back into his body, and then it is only a matter of time.  

3. Now attack Kudarei, or wait him out: With Kudarei's soul back in his body, he becomes killable, yet he now is in his True Form, and thus poses a serious threat. However, he now only has 8 posts to live, and will die almost no matter what. However of course with 8 posts he can do a mountain of damage, so it would be best to try and kill him if you can.  

This is the method to truly killing him and leaving him dead forever.
    Dreams and Ambitions: They serve the contract holder, nothing more.

Brief History:  The history of The Four Lords dates so far back in time that it's not even recorded in history. All that is known is that they were once humans, and worked together as Four Lords. Yet at some point they were corrupted by darkness to such a massive point that there bodies were engulfed in spiritual energy and they became the spirits you see before you now. What is known is that Kudarei is the first man they have made a contract with, and the only one so far.  

Last edited by Jack Carver on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

The Four Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Lords   The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Ok, first and foremost, phasing through solid objects is a no. Sorry. :C
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

The Four Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Lords   The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:32 pm

No worries, fixed up
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

The Four Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Lords   The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:55 pm

I'd like there to be some weakness to the armor they can form.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

The Four Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Lords   The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Four Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Lords   The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:41 pm

If these npcs are based off of something from a video game I can't allow it. From what i can see, they look almost entirely copy and pasted from their respective worlds right into here.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

The Four Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Lords   The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:03 am

I'd be putting this post in the Kudarei post but I guess it'd be getting moved back to the list of other character's so I can continue to work on it?

Well before I edit the Kings I'd probably like to let us work on Kudarei first. When he's moved to the character creation list again I don't suppose you could make another post telling what you'd like edited would ya?
Back to top Go down

The Four Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Lords   The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:13 am

Edited, also in the "Contract" section I added the rules of how Kudarei's spirit transfer goes so that should cover that.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Four Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Lords   The Four Lords I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:16 pm

These should've been approved already…kk approve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Four Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Four Lords   The Four Lords I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Four Lords
Page 1 of 1