Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se Empty
PostSubject: [Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se   [Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Hui is in his room, enjoying some literature.
He was quite relaxed due to the atmosphere of his home, it was quiet for once. No meetings to attend that day, and so far, no crises to make decisions on. Thankfully. It was stressful work being king, and not many could handle it as well as he could. He was trained to be king, of course. It was a bunch of stress added to his life, though. Much more than when he was a prince. Sometimes he even wondered what his life would be like if he were a commoner.

While reading, he vaguely wondered what his sister, Parvada was doing.
Probably her usual things, being a general and all. Her work really never did seem to stop for her, hmm.. I will have to look into that for her. Yes, yes. Indeed. Hui thought to himself. He closed his book, set it on his bed, got up and wandered into the hallway to find his sister. His sister and him were going to have a day to relax, one way or another. Even if he had to force her to take a break. If not the whole day, then just a few hours would do. They haven't spent much time together lately.

Hui found Parvada in her office, as usual.
He sat down in a chair and waited for his sister to look up. When she did, Hui told her his plans for the day. They did work for an hour and set out for a stroll around Ba Sing Se.

Until the screaming had started . . .
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se   [Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:42 pm

Parvada was in her usual office chambers like she seemed to be during most, if not, all of the week.
She wasn't allowed to work holidays around to her brother, which irritated her because everyone else did, except the general. She just shakes her head and gets back to work. Parvada liked her position as general even if she was princess. Oh, how, she despised the word 'princess', she hated being called 'princess', and she dreaded the dresses. Aimi and Hui had made her wear a dress on one occasion or another despite her being general, there were a few if any occasion where she couldn't wear her uniform.

Parvada sips her coffee while reviewing some strategies her right hand man came up with.
She despised guys sometimes for their cockiness. But, who isn't cocky, truly? Well, her brother for one, he never striked Parvada as cocky. Why couldn't more women be in her personal arsenal? She looks up when there's a knock at the door, and her brother walks in.

Hui and her work for an hour because they made that agreement.
Parvada sighs as she gets up and leaves her second in command in charge of things, well, not everything there was still things that she needed to finish, but, it could wait since she was taking a small trip out of the house.

The screaming started before they had even left the palace walls...
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se   [Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 1:34 pm

Hui sighs as he hears the screams and guards usher him back in the castle, thinking that would be safest for him. He should of paid closer attention in meetings with his sister. Instead, he was focused on other issues that his city had. He just looks at his sister who is already in battle thinking mode.

Parvada looks around as she gets taken back into the castle. She's already calculating her next moves. She was fearing this day. She thought it would of come later than this. Clearly, she had miscalculated. She doesn't look at Hui, knowing she had some work to do. She marches right down to her office as soon as they are inside the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se   [Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] Order of the Seven Thorns | The Conquering of Ba Sing Se
Page 1 of 1