Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_vote_lcapYurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_voting_barYurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_vote_lcapYurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_voting_barYurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) Empty
PostSubject: Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements)   Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:01 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Yurusu Kessho
    Birthplace: The Village of Peace (Before it was burned down xD)
    Current Residence: Nomadic
    Element: Earth
    Weapons: The Duskbearer

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: October 7th
    Blood type: O-
    Hobbies: Cooking
    Quirks: (Something unique or unusual about this character)
    Family: Shinrai, his sister.
    Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=ZAoWUkFawzc&v=NxWhEi9K5_k&annotation_id=annotation_768991&feature=iv

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Yurusu has straight, jet black hair, which goes down to his shoulders. Though some of his hair gets unruly, most of it is tame.
    Eyes: Grey eyes which, although they look sad, contain a certain strength to them, the way a swordsman would eye his foe.
    Height: 5”5
    Clothes: Yurusu wears loose-fitting clothing, of his own creation. From bottom to top, Yurusu wears leather combat boots, brown silk pants, a stretchable, blue silk shirt, and bronze shoulder pads.
    Skin: Yurusu, being an Earthbender, has very rough skin, with many callouses on his hands and feet.
    Body Type: Yurusu has trained all his life, giving him a lot of muscles, but not as much height.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:

Yurusu is very pensive, usually keeping to himself, although he can usually withstand a person’s presence once he gets to know them enough. Very sentimental about his life, but doesn’t really like to talk about it. Yurusu finds new motivation every time someone shows that they have genuine faith in him. Yurusu enjoys being social and talking to others. Yurusu doesn’t work well in a group he doesn’t know, but easily coordinates once he actually knows them. A clear head is the key to any win, and that’s exactly what Yurusu tells himself during every fight. Yurusu, due to having been trained in combat at a young age, has a large fortitude, and usually does not notice wounds until after a fight.

Yurusu Is very passionate about his goals, and his mistakes. Goals, he will work toward, day by day, year after year, until he’s finally achieved it. Mistakes, he will eagerly atone for twofold, ready to do absolutely anything to gain forgiveness not only from whomever he has offended, but from himself, as well. Yurusu is always passionate about everything he does, putting tons of care into simple tasks, such as taking out garbage, or the like. When faced with a brutal task, Yurusu will attempt to make all of his movements fluid, as if he were dancing, instead of fighting. Yurusu does not use many techniques, if he labels them as "cheap". Yurusu believes in a fair, honorable fight, and will sometimes even make it easier for a weaker opponent to hurt him.

Personal Strengths:

• Swordsmanship

• Parkour

• Earthbending

Personal Weaknesses:

• Dealing with Heights

• Managing Money

• Getting advice from older men

• Taking a loss

Hamartia: Yurusu experiences visions of brutally murdering someone, whenever he looks them in the eye.
      Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC)
      Dreams and Ambitions: Yurusu dreams of restoring peace to his mind, and becoming a fisherman.

• Fish

• Chess

• Swordplay

• Art

Dislikes:

• Impatience

• Bad Cooking

• Cockiness

• Deception

• Mention of his Past

Brief History:

Yurusu Kessho, Age 13
    Yurusu got up, and ran out the door, nervous about starting school, and excited about learning new things. He briefly wondered if this new school would be teaching him about swordsmanship, which happened to be his personal favorite combat style. Often, he would challenge the older kids to fencing matches, or general swordfights. He always lost, of course, but he always improved. Every time he was poked, injured, or thrown to the ground, he always learned from his mistakes. On the way to the academy, he saw a few of the other children he had dueled. “Up for another duel, Yurusu?" They yelled to him. “Can't now, I've got school! Maybe after, ok?“

Yurusu was a naturally happy spirit, and tried to make friends with everyone. Of course, there were a few antisocial souls, but most children knew him, or at least knew OF him. Yurusu walked happily to the earth kingdom’s nearest academy, where he bounced in his seat all day, eagerly shouted every correct answer to the slightest question. He was, of course, moved to a different class for his behavior. “Good morning, class.” The new teacher, who had a rather shifty look about him, said. “Now, which one of you is Yurusu Kesshō?” “That’s ME!” Yurusu shouted, an innocent grin creasing his face. “Good, good....” After the short conversation between them, Yurusu was placed in the back of the classroom. Class proceeded as usual that day, with Yurusu screaming the answer to every question.

After a month or so, the shifty teacher decided to have a little talk with Yurusu. “Hello, Yurusu. Do you know why your here after class?” “Because i scream all the answers?” “That's half the reason. You are here because you have the highest mental capacity of the ALTERNATIVE students, and are going to be a test subject for me, today.” “And, say a student were to report this ‘test’?” “You're the ALTERNATIVE students. You have all been deemed unreliable, and untrustworthy.” “And if someone were to see you? I'm a certified Medic, I’m ALLOWED to administer drugs.” The teacher jabbed a needle into Yurusu's neck, and allowed its contents to flow into his veins. This serum did two things: 1. Kicked Yurusu's brain into a sort of half-insanity. And 2. Knocked him out for three days straight.

Yurusu woke up three days later, his head spinning nonstop. He looked up, and saw his mother standing over him. “Hey.... what happened? Your teacher said some thugs beat you up and gave you a concussion.” Yurusu shot up. “No! The teacher stabbed me with a needle an-“ “Heavens, They must have hit you harder than I thought. I’ll get some more medicine.” Yurusu clenched his fist, his knuckles growing white with rage. In one fluid move, Yurusu grabbed his mother’s steak knife off of the table, and stabbed her in the back. He backed away from the corpse slowly, his eyes wide with fear. He fell to his knees and…

…woke up. Yurusu opened his eyes, and looked around. “Hey, your teacher said some thugs beat you up and gave you a concussion. Its midnight, go back to sleep.” Yurusu got out of bed, slipped on his clothing, and ran all the way to the way school. He burst into the academy, and ran to his classroom. Yurusu slammed the door open, with a wild look in his eyes. He glared at the teacher, who seemed to be smiling like a vampire. “Answers. NOW.”

The teacher’s smile widened, becoming almost deranged in nature. “Isn’t it wonderful? You can experience visions of killing, whenever you get angry.” He said. Yurusu eyes went wide. “Killing isn’t something to be smiled on! Not in visions, or reality!” The teacher began shaking with rage. “Why can’t my son be……smart….like you? TELL ME WHY!” This man was obviously unstable. Yurusu looked to the teacher’s right, and saw 16 vials of the serum empty. The teacher, of course, had 15 marks on his body. One was an overdose, and THAT made you insane. The teacher jabbed himself with the last vial, and stared right at Yurusu, his eyes dilating. “Oh look, here comes another vision…” The teacher ran at him, a hungry look in his eyes, and drew a sword from his belt. He swung down at Yurusu’s head, laughing like a lunatic. Yurusu grabbed one of the bamboo practice swords, and blocked his strike. The sword broke after 3 or 4 hits, but it kept him alive, and there were plenty of swords.

Yurusu didn’t let this go to his head, he knew that the only reason he was alive was because the serum was dulling the teacher’s senses. There was a loud CRACK, as the last bamboo sword broke. Yurusu, now panicking, did the only thing he could think of. He stabbed the broken (and sharp) bamboo practice sword into the teacher’s eye and ran for it. Yurusu ran as fast as he could, with the teacher hot on his trail. “YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT, YURUSU KESSHO!!” he shouted.

Yurusu looked behind him, and found nothing. Yurusu, wary of the talents of a teacher, ran as fast he could back home. He burst in, adrenaline overwhelming him. There, the teacher had just yanked his sword out of his mother’s head, and dropped her onto his dead father. He raised his sword into a killing position (blade down, like you would hold a butcher knife). Yurusu acted on raw instinct, grabbing the teacher’s hand as it flew downward, and re-directing the blade’s course, right into the teacher’s stomach.” Y-you’re *cough* e-e-e-early.” Yurusu yanked the sword out, and slit the teacher’s throat, ending his life. Yurusu’s sister, Shinrai, shook with fear. “Everything is gonna be alright. I promise…” Yurusu said, passing out. “Rest, Yurusu. I’ll take care of you…”

Though his sister’s words were comforting, Yurusu knew better. He was out the next day, telling nobody where he had gone.

Yurusu Kessho, Present Day

Yurusu gazed up at the sun, floating across the water on a snapped wooden board. He fought to hold on to his thoughts, but the heat beat at him in a way he had never experienced. During an attack on his temporary shelter, Yurusu had built a boat, and sailed away from danger, with his sister. However, their boat was intercepted several miles out, and mercilessly destroyed. Now, here he lay drifting across open water, with a large food supply. “At least I won’t die of thirst…” he said to himself. He sat up, and looked around. In the distance lay what looked like his village. He thought about going there, but then realized that since he had attempted to run away, he was marked a traitor. He could not return to his home. He CERTAINLY couldn’t cross the water, either. Whatever unknown foes that lay there would kill him, the second they saw him coming from an enemy island.

He ate a small fraction of his food supply, and passed out. He aimlessly drifted for what seemed like an eternity, his previous life slipping away. After what seemed like an eternity, he caught sight of a land mass that wasn’t his home village. He used his enormous sword as a paddle, to get to this strange island. It was further than he thought. Two days of paddling and he was only about halfway. He turned, and finished off the last of his food supply. After one day of paddling, he was almost there. His strength was exhausted, however, and thus, he passed out about a mile from the island.

Fate smiled upon Yurusu, however. He drifted slowly to shore, his vision blurry. If anyone was there, he wouldn’t have much to tell them, as he had developed minor amnesia.

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements)   Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Yurusu Kessho (Order Of The Elements)
Page 1 of 1