Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_vote_lcapSeokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_voting_barSeokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_vote_lcapSeokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_voting_barSeokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waterdrop66
Novice
Novice
Waterdrop66

Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP]   Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:49 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Seokun Shā Bai
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Se, Middle Ring
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Se, Lower Ring
    Occupation: Odd-jobs, thievery, or anything else available to him.
    Element: Earthbender (Uses light, fluid motions like a Waterbender; Excels in Sandbending.)
    Pets: He owns a young Winged Ermine by the name of Magu.  She's a small and slender weasel with bat-like wings for arms.  She has a matching personality to Seo; she loves to explore, has a habit of stealing things, and tends to get into trouble.  Often perched on his staff.
    Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] Winged_ermine_erry_by_hontor-d4uhdhl
    Weapons: He owns a Bō, a 5'5" staff used for walking, combat, and carrying Magu. (Can also be used as an extension for bending).  Made from oak and painted a dark green; it was left behind by his mother.  Nicknamed "Bōink".
    Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] Bo%28weapon%29

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: March 10, 721 YAFO
    Blood type: O-
    Hobbies:

• Playing soccer (Cuju) with a heavy stone ball with other Earthbender kids.
    • Reading what ever books he can find.
    • Practicing his bending.
    • Getting into fights; especially with other benders.
    • Playing with sister Yubo and Winged Ermine Magu.
    • Playing Pai Sho.

Quirks:

• Unlike most Earthbenders, his technique includes quick, fluid movements.  Good at sending barrages of smaller rocks and pebbles as opposed to large boulders.
    • One leg is a bit longer than the other, sometimes hindering or helping his bending.

Family:

• Sister: Yubo, a 13 year old Waterbender girl who lives in the Lower Ring with him.
    • Mother & Father: Mǐn and Molan were a kind couple; they took care of Seo and Yubo until the incident.  Facing financial troubles, they were forced to move to the Lower Ring.  A little after the time Seo turned 9 his parents were killed while being mugged.

Character Theme: Nothing comes to mind.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: A shaggy jet-black mess that reaches down his neck.  Long bangs that cover his eyes, concealed ears, and thick eyebrows.  Usually unkempt and messy, he keeps it under his hood.
    Eyes: Reasonably sized, his eyes are normally hidden beneath the bangs of his hair.  His eyes are a rich hazel color, beneath long eyelashes.
    Height: 5'11"
    Clothes: Seo wears whatever types of clothing he can get his hands on.  But for the most part he wears green and brown to advertise his bending and patriotism.  His favorite shirt is a thin green shirt lined with yellow.  His pants are baggy and loose, usually a light or dark brown.  His boots are dark and striped yellow; the soles are removed to give him better control of his Earthbending.  He usually wears a dark brown, hooded cloak when traveling.  He really doesn't own much else.
    Skin: Seo's skin is very pale, albeit very smooth.  His face is covered in freckles; the rest of his body is peppered with scars from various fights from his past.
    Body Type: Matching his fighting style, he's very lanky and quick.  His arms are skinny, but have a bit of muscle to them, while his legs are nice and strong from the large amount of running he's done.  His feet are rough, calloused, and dirty.  Aside from his gaunt appearance, Seo is moderately strong.
    Image:
    Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] MUsz0N7

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Seo is a kind-hearted, yet idealistic boy.  Ironically he despises criminals, even though he's considered one.  He goes out of his way to help the other destitute citizens of the Lower Ring when he can.  He isn't exactly a model citizen, though.  Seo is OK with stealing food, water, and money when he is at his lowest.  He isn't happy about it.  But when the survival of his family is at stake, his morals are ambiguous at best.
    Despite his financial standing, Seokun always makes time for education.  Besides training Maggy, he will spend at least two hours a day studying with Yubo.  He can't afford to go to school, but he has "acquired" several books on mathematics, history, etc.  Seo is a very smart kid, especially for living in the Lower Ring.  He hopes to one day use his skills to escape poverty.
    Seo likes to have fun too.  His idea of fun includes playing soccer with other teenagers, playing Pan Sho with the adults (Almost always winning), and getting into brawls.  He's recently taken to gambling, be it on Pan Sho games or professional sports.  He enjoys reading, mostly fables and the account of previous Avatars and their companions.  He always seems to be getting into a fight.
    Seo knows how the world works.  He's no fool.  Some people are born with a good life, some have to work for ir it, and some never stand a chance.  But he believes that he and his family deserve that chance.  For all that is unjust in the world, there should be something to make up for that.
    Personal Strengths:

• Good fighter; is quick and efficient with Earth/Sandbending and his bō.
    • Brilliant strategy and cunning.
    • Sees the world for how it is, has decent inner peace.
    • Has very grey morals; is okay with committing some crime.
    • Stealthy and quick, can run faster than most.

Personal Weaknesses:

• Not very strong (can fight hand-to-hand well, but can't lift much).
    • Can't fight well when outnumbered.
    • Has trouble getting the hang of Earthbending larger objects.
    • He gets attached to things; he gets too protective of friends and family.
    • A slight kleptomaniac.

Hamartia: Seo holds grudges.  He won't forget about anything you've done to wrong him.
    Personal Hero: Despite being almost 700 years since her passing, he is inspired by the innovation and bravery of Toph Biefong.
    Dreams and Ambitions:

• To escape poverty and leave the Lower Ring.
    • To explore the world.
    • To be remembered; to end up in the history books.

• Being with his family (Yubo, Magu, and his stick).
    • Fighting, Earth/Sandbending, beating fools up with his staff.
    • Reading.
    • Cuju/Soccer.
    • Pai Sho.

Dislikes:

• Having to steal all the time.
    • The criminals running rampant in the Lower Ring (Ironically he is one of them).
    • Losing.  At anything.
    • Rich people.
    • Having his peaceful life disrupted.

Brief History: Seokun was a bright young boy.  He was intelligent, excelled in school, and played with all the other children.  He even had a tutor to teach him Earthbending.  Aside from the occasional scrap in the school yard, he was peaceful and kind.  Even Yubo was happy.  Seo could bend Earth, but Yubo was a Waterbender.  Seo took after his mother, Yubo from their father.  Everything was fine until their parents were facing financial trouble.  They were executives in a company that faced corruption.  They lost their jobs, and no one who hire them.  When Seo was 8, they were forced to move to the Lower Ring.
    It wasn't that bad at first.  People were kind and hospitable, more so then those in the Middle Ring.  They adapted, getting jobs and living with another family.  But that all changed a little bit after Seokun's 9th birthday.  Their parents were on their way home from work in a restaurant across town.  Forced to cross a shadier part of town, they were cornered in an alley by some benders.  They refused to give up their money to the gangsters; the assailants attacked.  There were too many for the couple to take on, and they were killed.  The kids received the news the next day.

Last edited by Waterdrop66 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : WIP)
Back to top Go down

Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP]   Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:11 pm

If this user is still active, this character is approved
Back to top Go down

Seokun "Seo" Bai }{ Earthbender }{ Ba Sing Se [WIP]
Page 1 of 1