Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_vote_lcapEriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_voting_barEriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_vote_lcapEriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_voting_barEriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) Empty
PostSubject: Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender)   Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:21 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Eriyana Malachite
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
    Element: Earth, Crystal
    Weapons: Unarmed, Makes small sharp weapons from gems

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Born in late spring, near the end of May.
    Blood type: AB-
    Hobbies: Earthbending, Gemcrafting, Studying earthbending forms, partying
    Quirks: Tomboy. Likes to drink and fight
    Family: Part of the Malachite family line. Family tree lives separately but they stay in touch. Most of the family living in Ba Sing Se stays in the middle ring.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Wavy dark red hair that is at shoulder length
    Eyes: Normal sized brown eyes.
    Height: 5'9
    Clothes: Wears a simple white short sleeved shirt, with white shorts that stop at her knees. An earth kingdom tabard, with the green coloring and insignia that goes over her shirt, covering her shoulders and stopping just before her knees. She wears simple cloth wraps that coil from just above her ankles to just before her toes, and slip-on shoes that can be quickly removed in case of a fight.
    Skin: Skin is soft, but her muscles make her arms and legs a bit tough to squeeze. Her belly, chest, and hips are a bit soft because of her size though.
    Body Type: Above average size, slightly plump but with muscle from earthbending.
    Image: Closest resemblance I could find

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: She is a positive energetic person that likes to party and celebrate with drinks and earthbending games. While she has a horrible fear of fire bending, she tries not to let open flames or fires bother her. She prefers to be around people her own age, she doesn't like being around young children.
    Personal Strengths: Fights dirty, Crystal bending, unarmed proficiency
    Personal Weaknesses: Can't Swim, Fighting in sand, Dizzying Heights, Blood loss
    Hamartia: Fear of fire bending
    Personal Hero: Avatar Kyoshi
    Dreams and Ambitions: Become a master bender of earth, crystals, and metal

Likes: Bending (except fire), Crystals/Gems, Metal, Books/Scrolls, Rain

Dislikes: Fire/Excessive-Heat, Sweating, Skinny people, Rules, Scumbags

Brief History: Grew up in the middle ring of Ba Sing Se. She developed a fondness for crystals and metal, and began looking for a mentor in both. After she became old enough, she got a job working in the mines to gather ore and crystals. She spends her mornings in the mines, her afternoons with her crystal bending mentor, and her evenings are her free time, which she uses to rest and search for a metalbending mentor.

During the yearly festival to mark the new year, she was enjoying herself and watching the celebrations. A parade of different benders came through, and as she watched the firebenders a great fear overtook her. One of the firebenders made a mistake and almost hit her while bending fire into the shape of a snake. Since then she has refused to participate in the yearly festival, referring to firebenders as dangerous and careless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender)   Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:59 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Pirostyle
Beginner
Beginner
Pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender)   Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:00 am

thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender)   Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eriyana Malachite (Earthbender)
Page 1 of 1