Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Luna Serene Valtich 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Luna Serene Valtich I_vote_lcapLuna Serene Valtich I_voting_barLuna Serene Valtich I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Luna Serene Valtich I_vote_lcapLuna Serene Valtich I_voting_barLuna Serene Valtich I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Luna Serene Valtich

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

Luna Serene Valtich Empty
PostSubject: Luna Serene Valtich   Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:33 am

Luna Serene Valtich Nu99

|BASICS|
    Name:
    Luna Serene Valtich
    Birthplace: Earth Kingdom, Omashu
    Current Residence: Earth Kingdom, Palace of Omashu
    Rank: Royal, Princess of Omashu in Earth Kingdom (soon Queen) [she is also a skilled bender]
    Element: Earth
    Pets: A female grey cat owl named Lucinda, and a black Huge Pygmy Puma named Leokoda.
    Weapons: A spear a friend made for her and her father’s katana.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday:
    30th of September
    Blood type: Ab-
    Hobbies: She usually trains in earth bending but also likes to meditate so she can probably find a connection to metal bending since many members of her family had this skill.
    Quirks: She likes sleeping under the starry sky and she hates veggies.
    Family:  
    [Metal bender] Sorek Valtich_Serene Valtich [metal bender]
    Danir Kosen [non-bender] _Luna Kosen [no bender]
    Son-Lorien Valtich [metal-crystal bender] ____Daughter-Jana Kosen [earth bender]
    Daughter-Luna Serene Valtich [earth bender]
    Character Theme:
    Spoiler:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:
    She has long dark brown hair going down to her waste straight but with a curl at the ending.
    Eyes: She has round eyes in a stormy-grey color
    Height: 1,75m.
    Clothes: She wears a green pelisse with a gold collar. A leather belt. A wirst pad in the left hand and a black glove in the other/ Elpow pads in both hands and brown comfy pants till her knee. also soleless leather shoes. [note: only dressed like that when out of home,alone, practicing fighting and bending]
    Skin: She has pale, smooth,skin.
    Body Type: She is tall and partly fat waste down.She has skinny arms.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
     Luna wants everything to happen her way. She is a bit ego and stubborn Although, she is a lovely person! She has confidence and powerfull will. She is happy with simplicity. She has many friends but still, she is kinda lonely person. She is credulous, which means she easily trusts anyone. She likes breaking rules, which gets her  in trouble, but she shows respect to her family and older people. She wants to believe that she looks fearless but in fact, she is sensitive by both meanings! She is a very brave  and risky for her age though, and she dreams of freedom and equality. She can be too shy sometimes, specially with boys.
    Personal Strengths:  Luna has strong will and the characteristics of a great leader.
    Her heart is open for everyone and she never got to hate anybody.
    She is comssionate and a good advisor for everyone needs her help.
    Although she will soon become princess of Omashu, she is skilled in combat battle, that makes her feel free and powerfull.
    She is very emotional and sometimes that’s what gives her the power to go on!
    Personal Weaknesses: What makes Luna most vulnerable is losing the ones she loves and cares for. This pain, destroys her.
    She also has many fears. The most important? Heights! Also:
    Darkness
    Insects
    Unknown
    Another other thing that weakens her is people laughing at her. She will resist anger and try hard to stay calm, but she will give up and explode with anger or deep sadness!
    A weak spot on her is misunderstandings! As much as she tries to avoid them,  she ends up troubled between hard decisions and arguments!
    Hamartia: Luna’s fatal flaw, is the fact that she easily trusts other people without knowing a lot about them. Her big heart blinds her mind and she often acts more emotionally than logically!
    Personal Hero: Avatar Kyoshi. She hopes one day to be as brave and certain as the avatar was!
    Dreams and Ambitions:  Luna is very ambitious! She always hoped that one day, she’d be the one to meet the avatar! That was a childish dream.
    Her personal ambition is to become the most skilled bender there is! She also dreams of freedom and independence, the possibility to choose for her own destiny!!!

Likes:  She likes fresh air and enjoys the sounds of nature. She likes the stars as they’re glowing on the dark blue sky. She likes the sunrise and she totally adores her little cat-owl, Lucinda. Her favorite sport is earth bending hill ski!

Dislikes: Evil people
    Mostly she hates strict rules!
    Being incapable to help anyone who needs her.
    She hates too much heat and fire.
    She can’t stand it when other people die to save her life.

Brief History:

Last edited by Maybeth on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Luna Serene Valtich   Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Luna Serene Valtich   Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:46 am

Um... I haven't posted her history yet as I had no time and it was BIG! But thank you for giving me time and aprooving it!!!! Very Happy !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna Serene Valtich   Luna Serene Valtich I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna Serene Valtich
Page 1 of 1