Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sariah Luna I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sariah Luna I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sariah Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sariah Luna I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sariah Luna I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sariah Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sariah Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sariah Luna I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sariah Luna I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sariah Luna 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sariah Luna I_vote_lcapSariah Luna I_voting_barSariah Luna I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sariah Luna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sariah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sariah

Sariah Luna Empty
PostSubject: Sariah Luna   Sariah Luna I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:21 am

BASICS

Full Name: Sariah Luna
Nickname: Sari, Riah
Pets:: An emerald butterfly with a split tail that follows her around.

APPEARANCE

Basic Info: She's 5'6 and 130 pounds. She has a very slim and fit frame. Long legs and small waist.
Hair: Slightly curly long brown hair tied into a messy bun with stray hair falling onto her face. Long portions of her bangs are tucked behind her ears.
Eyes: Light brown with a slight emerald hue towards the middle of her iris.
Clothes: Green string top covering her chest and slightly falling towards her hips. Black shorts that, according to her mother, are too short on her. A black cloak like jacket buttoned up at her neck and buttoned under her breasts, the rest falls freely behind her almost like a cape. Green strap up flat sandals stopping under her knee. Two earring holes are on her right ear, one in the upper portion of her cartilage and on her lobe. The two are connected with a black chain, which falls under her ear and drapes down. She has green vine tattoos running up both her arms stopping at her wrists and at her shoulder blades.
Picture
Sariah Luna D45c230

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Sariah is a peaceful girl with a sweet and loving nature to her. She loves to watch people and their ways of going throughout the day, almost like she studies their manners. She's very well spoken and confident , with a small hint of innocence. Her caring and sweet persona is only part of her personality, as she also bares the heart of a fighter. She won't give up and she will never back down.
Personal Strengths: Her main strength is her mastery in Earth bending. Her seconds strength is her ability to read people from years of observing. She feels a connection to the Spirit world through her meditation, and feels she gets her strength from them.
Personal Weaknesses: Her kind nature leads her to be very sweet to everyone, friend or foe. She doesn't believe in killing. She's training in Nature bending, so she's not well versed in that yet.

Likes: People watching, Bending, Singing, Nature, Meditating
Dislikes: Arrogance, Immaturity, the Earth King Li, Killing, Military Forces

HISTORY

Sariah was born in the center of Ba Sing Sae, her father, Taire, was a well established earth bender as well as General in the Earth Kingdom's army. Her mother, Kesia, was a water bender from the southern water tribes, now a homewife. Sariah learned at the tender age of 5 that she could earth bend, all on accident. From this her father insisted on teaching her the ways he learned, the hard way. 7 years go by and she's almost mastered the skill her father took years to master. During the breaks she would get from her rigorous training, she would watch her mother do daily chores all the while bending water. Many nights Sariah would practice with her mother the elegant and rhythmic ways of a water bender, using it to control the earth. She learned the smooth moves and techniques of a water bender and instead of water, use the earth; and would always impress her father, who was none the wiser as to how she learned it.

Many evenings, Sariah would walk to the most sacred places in the big city and meditate, something she picked up on her own. One night, her meditation was disturbed by screams and panicked yells. She opened her eyes to the Fire Nation's invading army, and the flames that erupted from the buildings. She ran to her home, which luckily wasn't on fire, to find her mother in the grips of a fire bender she couldn't make out. Unable to do anything due to pure shock and fear, she watched helplessly as he mother was burnt in front of her. Unbeknownst to her, her father has realized the dilemma and charged over to save his wife. Slaying the fire bender and moving his wife to safer ground, he picked Sariah up and moved her next to her mother, whispering the words, 'Pray the spirits watch over you'. With that he left to join his armed brothers. Hours pass and with the sun in the horizon, the siege was over. Sariah waited for her father to return, her mother being treated for her injuries. Days go by and Sariah knew her father wasn't coming back. She never forgot the day the top general came to her with her father's army helmet, the fear and sadness that filled her.

From that day she trained harder and in a few more years, at the age of 15, mastered the art of Earth Bending, and from there she vowed never to kill, never to put someone through the torment she went through. Now 18, with her belief in the spirits and her skills tucked under her belt, she roams the nations in search of peace.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sariah Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sariah Luna   Sariah Luna I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:00 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Sariah Luna
Page 1 of 1