Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Luna Aki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Luna Aki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Luna Aki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Luna Aki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Luna Aki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Luna Aki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Luna Aki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Luna Aki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Luna Aki I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Luna Aki 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Luna Aki I_vote_lcapLuna Aki I_voting_barLuna Aki I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Luna Aki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Luna Aki Empty
PostSubject: Luna Aki   Luna Aki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:10 pm

BASICS

Name: Luna Aki
Rank: Royal Leader of the Dark Nation, Bender of Dark and Nature
Pets: Lana, a flying wolf. She was born white, though Luna loved her so and she is now strong and almost fully-grown. She has Blue Ocean looking eyes and a tuff of white fur hanging over her right eye. She has pure white fur and wings; Lana’s powerful wings can go to 100 miles per hour if she is at top speed.
Picture: Luna Aki 7b9d7410
Weapons: A sword with a gold hilt with 3 bands of gold to keep her hand on the sword and a shadow gem on the hilt that is pure dark energy. The metal is the dark nation metal that is inscribed in shadow language. The sword glows a soft blue.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Long faint blond hair that goes down knees. She has bangs hanging down in her fore head and the end of her hair has a slight curl.
Eyes: Dark blue eyes and they are medium in size.
Height: 6’0
Clothes: A dark blue coat with a gold pattern on the bottom and gold color on the edges. A collar that stretch’s outwards, and short sleeves with a black and white pattern around the edges. 2 dark shadow gems on the sleeves as well and pair of black gloves with the dark nation metal on the top of her hand to protect it from harm. Also ring on her right hand with an energy shadow gem inside. A tiara with a dark blue band to keep it around her head with a shadow gem in the center surrounded by a golden setting. A black and white pattern tunic under her coat, and black leggings underneath with a pair of soft fur boots for wearing around.

Picture:Luna Aki 28721310
CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Joyful and Quiet. She can be joyful with people she meets and she looks for he good in people, but sometimes people will have no good. She has a quiet side with her just seeing something happen and being quiet about it or just watching people. She wants to find love but she knows it will be hard to find.

Personal Strengths:
1. Fast reaction time
2. Skilled in many weapons
3. Learned Dark and Nature bending
4. Very agile
5. Thinking on her feet

Personal Weaknesses:
1. Losing her family
2. Losing Lana
3. Seeing hurt animals
4. War
5. Mean Leaders

Personal Hero: Maki

2. Forest.
3. Her sister
4. Secretly, chocolate
5. Flowers

Dislikes:
1. Long day with the sun
2. Seeing death
3. Blood
4. Secretly, graveyards
5. People who are sad all the time
History: Luna was born the year a battle was raged on the dark nation. Luna’s father rushed to the fight. Her mother was caring for Luna the 1-month-old child. A dark nation warrior ran into their home to tell them grave news. Luna’s father died being killed by the invading army’s general. Luna’s mother broke down in tears while holding Luna tight in her arms. The next day the fight was over and the dark nation had to move away to avoid another attack. Everyone moved to the island, which they called the Marriow Nation. The dark bender only called the island that to be kept a secret. 2 years after the battle Luna’s sister was born. Luna cared for her sister while their mother worked. As Luna reached the age of 13 she was a master shadow bender. The day she mastered shadow bending someone came from know where and blasted her was a dark energy ball. Luna flew backwards and landed hard on the ground. The student ran over to see a scar on her chest of a flying wolf. Everyone knew the mark of the flying wolf was a sacred mark. Everyone bowed and Luna saw a flying wolf approach her, she was a pup that was white with a tuff of he fur hanging over her right eye. Luna scooped her up and raised her, and called her Lana. Luna mastered shadow bending, then what. Luna thought for many days of what to do then she had an idea, to learn a second element. Luna left her mother and sister to become a different type of bender. Luna traveled the world till she was on this different island he had not seen before, and it was not on her map. Luna went on this island to see a woman in a green gown staring at her. “I shall teach you nature bending.” The women said in a kind tone. Luna trained with the women for 4 years then she mastered the art and the women told her to return to her home. Luna did as the women asked and she left. Luna came back to see that her mother was not at their home. Luna looked everywhere then she saw 2 notes on the door. Luna opened the first to see a note reading that her mother’s death was in her sleep and that the dark nation is sad over her loss. Luna burst in tears then she opened the fiery red note. It read

Dear Aki Family,
The Dark nation leader is dead and now I want you to be their leader
Signed,
Fire Lord Kouzai

Luna saw the note and a smile and sadness went across her face. Now, Luna is the ruler of the dark nation with her sister as the princess, ruling over her people with kindness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Luna Aki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Aki   Luna Aki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:35 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Luna Aki
Page 1 of 1