Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_voting_bar" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_voting_bar" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )   " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Skye smiled as he lead her into the garden. She appreciated everything he was doing for her right now, It kinda kept her mind off of things. That was till he started talking about things. Draco picked off a rose and handed it to her.

Skye smiled and held it delicately in her hand, smelling it nicely. The clouds were beginning to close in and the evening sky looked beautiful. Skye smiled and sighed softly to herself. She looked up at the pink colors in the purple sky. She played with her hair and then realized her hair tie ant the end came off. Probably when she was running. That was too bad, it was her favorite hair ribbon.

Skye pulled her hair over her shoulder, " Thank you, really. Today has just been insane." she said, and boy that was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )   " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Helios looked at Kari with a smile. "Hey, lets all get ready. Dinner in thirty minutes." Helios laughed as him and Toraika went to go get ready as Harmony tagged along to help Toraika. Taizo looked at Kari with a smile on his face.

"My lady. Would you do the honor of being my dinner date tonight?" Taizo smiled at Kari, bowing to her and holding his hand out to her.

--0-----

Draco smiled at her seeing that she was missing something. She looked nice how she was, taking a piece of ribbon from his pocket that normally held his hair back at times, it was green but would be nice still. He walked up to Skye.
"Excuse me for just a moment." Draco smiled as he put the ribbon in her hair just like how she had it before she ran off earlier. "there." he smiled, taking a step back he looked at her. "lovely as the moon, and more pretty than the stars. Whom ever ends up with you is a lucky man. Miss Skye, would you do the honor tonight in dancing with me? I am afraid I am not as good as my cousins."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )   " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Kari smiled and nodded as Helios left to go get ready for dinner. Tonight was going to be full of fun surprises. She agreed, it was time to get ready, and just as she was about to head up to the room where she was staying, Taizo stopped her and smiled.

He asked her to be his date for this evening, and he did it really smooth. All charming like. She smiled back, " I'd be glad too. " She said, her eyes glistening their brilliant blue color. A trait she got from her lovely mother. Speaking of mother, where was she and her father?

--------------------------------

Skye watched Draco as he pulled out a green ribbon from his pocket. She gasped silently as he was tying it around her hair. He really was good at reading people and their emotions. She smiled and her cheeks flushed a little as he complimented her. Skye was never flattered that way, well at least to where she recognized it.

She nodded at Draco, " My Lord, it would be MY honor to accompany you this evening. " She bowed respectively towards Draco, and in perfect timing Kariline came out through the balcony and skipped down the stairs. " Come on Skye, its time to go get you dressed. "

In a second Kariline was at Skye's side clinging onto her arm. She nodded in respect to Lord Draco and pulled Skye away giggling as she had an idea of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )   " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:21 am

Draco bowed his head to Skye, a smile sitting on his face as Helios came in. wondering what the smile was for, Toraiko going off to get ready for the dinner. Helios sighed wonderign where Skye is, he wanted to ask her to be his dinner date.

"Where is Skye?" Helios asked. "I wanted to ask her to be my dinner companion." Helios asked Draco. Draco smirked, giving Helios the impression that he seemed to be an idiot.
"I may be the one serving in your kingdom right now for training. But you are an idiot when it comes to girls. Skye is my dinner date this evening." Draco said calmly, keeping a straight face. Helios glared at Draco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )   " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:51 am

Skye struggled as Kariline slipped clothing on and off her. She felt like a person life-size Doll to the pink haired girl. Her hair was getting all staticy and was standing on end as Kariline finally stuck her in a strapless black dress. It was a silk texture with white flowers decorating the bottom of it. Not too poofy, more like flowing to the bottom.

The dress hugged her curves elegantly and just right, not pronouncing her cleavage too much. Since she knew Skye wasn't one for heels she handed her a pair of flat leather shoes with sparkles on them for comfort. She sat Skye down slightly with a huge smile on her face. Kari didn't want Skye to see her reflection till the very end.

" You are going to be the sight of the party, Well if miss prissy pants doesn't try to anything too flashy." She said referring to the small girl who was bubbly and liked to jump over Helios. Harmony was her name she believed.

Kari pulled out her hair ribbon and looked at it carefully, she instantly recognized it as Draco's that he wore in his hair. She admired the color as it was in his possession. She blushed and looked at Skye, she could see how Helios cared for her, she just hoped that it would all work out so she could be happy in the end.

After an hour of struggling Kari turned Skye around to reveal her reflection. Skylar gasped as she nearly didn't recognize herself. The dark dress complimented her body and skin tone so well, her Auburn hair in long ringlets that weren't tight, but more loose and natural, they fell over her shoulders beautifully. Kari smiled and then tied the ribbon to Skye's wrist.

Skylar smiled at Kariline, lifelong friends and will be forever. Kari hugged her and then added a bit of color to Skye's lips before pushing her down the stairs. Good thing about being Kari, she always took three seconds to get ready. A dress in the closet already picked out, a soft baby blue color to compliment her eyes, she decorated it with blooming flowers. Being a nature bender and all. Kari fluffed her hair and pulled it in a tail over her shoulder. Perfect.

Time to see everyone down stairs.

------------------------------------

Everyone was already getting seated as Kailine and Skye were walking into the grand room. Skye glanced around the room hoping to see her parents, her friends and Draco. Sad to say she was a bit anxious.

Skye spotted Kaige and Kai's parents, Gale and Luna sitting among the parents who all seemed to gether with each other. As ususal. Arlania sat next to Rita and Asato. Rita, Skyes mom was allowed to come, it didnt look like a day of aging hit her, still beautifull as always.

Skye stood there in the entryway as Kari flitted off to find Taizo, leaving Skye there standing speechless.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )   " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:07 am

Taizo stood with his father for a moment, before finding Kari. He smiled at her; she looked beautiful. But looking around he stared at Draco and Helios whom seemed to be glaring at each other from across the room. but Draco didn't hide it, cause his face was so staight forward.

Toraika walked over and took Helios's arm as she wasn't feeling well. SHe looked over at Skye as Helios was in his royal suit attire like always. She was in a long white dress that had stitches it looked like all over. Toraika's hair pulled up into a bun, as Harmony stood next to her with Helios on the other side of him. They tried to drag him to the dance floor to dance with the two of them. They laughed.

Draco spotted Skye, she looked lovely. He dawned his noble military formal attire, the fire nation symbol on his chest and his hair pulled back hanging it over his shoulder again. Draco walked over to her and bowed his head taking Skye's hand in his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )   " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:26 am

Kariline smiled sweetly as Taizo came up to her, along with him she noticed the death glares that was sent between both Helios and Draco. This was bad, they were supposed to be friends, we were all supposed to be friends. Ignoring the immaturity between the boys she walked off with Taizo, she wanted to dance. This was supposed to be a fun night between all of them tonight and she wasn’t going to have anyone ruin it for her, or Skye for that matter.

Skye grinned as Draco took her hand. He was very polite as he bowed his head to her. Skye gave a slight curtsey, just to be simple. She glanced over him, he looked very handsome and elegant in his attire. It was defiantly military. He must have been very high ranked. Skyes cheeks flushed as she stepped up closer to Draco once he took her hand. Dancing was not something she did everyday, but she knew enough martial arts to fake it.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )   " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:36 am

Draco saw something on Skye's face and then smiled, giving her kindness before they started to dance. he pulled a budding red rose from his sleeve, as Helios is watching with the girls. Anger showed up on his face, but then Toraika grabbed his arm and pulled Helios to the dance floor to dance with him.
Draco placed the flower in Skye's hair and gave her a kind smile. Taking her hand, he gently pulled her towards the dance floor. Taking her hands in the position. "If you are scared. you are welcome to stand on my feet while we dance." He whispered in her ear. Giving her a proper treatment of a woman as his father had taught him and mother.

Harmony watched everyone and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )   " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:25 am

Kaige sat with his parents. They hiccuped and talked about the children, which in their minds they still saw as actual kids. He watched his sister Kariline with Taizo and it kind of set his spirit up. he wanted to dance too, true he wasn't a completely sociable person, he had a girlfriend once before but after that his charm had vanished. Kaige kept mainly to himself. He sorta looked around the room. There sat Harmony.

Bucking up the nerve he stood. He was wearing a pure black suit. With a pale white rose in the front pocket. Color wasn't a thing of his, and at that, he hated color, mainly because people thought he looked funny with one read and one blue eye. He gingerly walked over to Harmony and held out his hand. " Would you like to dance? ... Miss." He said, adding that last part to at least try to sound like a gentlemen.

-----------------------

Skye felt herself blushing as he put the flower in her hair. The color would contrast nicely with the dress she was wearing, but that was the last thing on her mind. She was rather embarrassed as he had taken a notice to the fact she couldn't dance. His request though was very sweet. Skye nodded, and softly placed her feet upon his. Right now she wished she was as small as the Stein girl, or even as small and skinny as Kariline, who barely adorned curves. Being a warrior Skye had packed muscle and now she knew her weight was a bit much.

Skye still kept her eyes on her feet and his, waiting for a reaction but when there was none she smiled. She was dancing with him. She placed her hand on his shoulder and kept the other in his hand. He was very good at this and she nearly laughed as she faced him and looked him in the eye.

--------------------

Kari smiled as she was wisked around by Taizo, definitely a charming man. Every now and then she glanced over to Skye who seemed to be enjoying her time, and then a glance at Helios who seemed pained by the thought of Draco and Skye. She bit her lips, not really wanting to see how this panned out.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )   " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:35 am

Helios smiled while dancing with the Stein child. Toraika smirked looking over at Skye getting an idea. But then she started not to feel that well as it was really bright in the room. The two of them stepped aside for Toraika to get a drink and rest. Helios though watched Skye sadly, and then looked away after watching the two of them. He wanted to step in, he wanted to dance with Skye.

-------

Harmony looked up as she stared at Kaige. HEr cheeks went a little pink when he asked her to dance. Nodding her head, she was a singer after all. Taking Kaige's hand. "I would lvoe to." Harmony smiled taking his hand and following him to the dance floor.

--------

Draco raised an eyebrow looking at Skye with a kind smile on his face. She reminded him of how girls should be, speak their mind and be the way they want instead of the sticks taht alot of the girls try to be. Draco looked down at Skye, stepping with her feet on top of his.
"You are a good dancer." Draco smiled. "Are you planning on staying? I would love to take you to the mountains to see the field of flowers. its a two hour horse ride. but I think you would really like it, I go there to train."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )   " I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

" I Will Forever be your Princess " || ( Closed )
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next