Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
 Valterra Vesta complete I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
 Valterra Vesta complete I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
 Valterra Vesta complete I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
 Valterra Vesta complete I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
 Valterra Vesta complete I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
 Valterra Vesta complete I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
 Valterra Vesta complete I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
 Valterra Vesta complete I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
 Valterra Vesta complete I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
 Valterra Vesta complete 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
 Valterra Vesta complete I_vote_lcap Valterra Vesta complete I_voting_bar Valterra Vesta complete I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
 Valterra Vesta complete I_vote_lcap Valterra Vesta complete I_voting_bar Valterra Vesta complete I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Valterra Vesta complete

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valterra Vesta
Novice
Novice
Valterra Vesta

Valterra Vesta complete Empty
PostSubject:  Valterra Vesta complete    Valterra Vesta complete I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:07 am

|BASICS|
    Name:  Valterra Vesta
    Birthplace: Unknown
    Current Residence: Earth Kingdom
    Element: Earth
    Pets: None
    Weapons:
    Vorpal Blade:
    Spoiler:

Hobby Horse:
    Spoiler:

[size]

[size=18]|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: Unknown, but celebrated on New Year's Eve.
    Blood type: O-
    Hobbies: Tinkering and making inventions
    Quirks: Borderline insane.
    Family: None
    Character Theme: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn-RChtR0PQ [/url]

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Her hair is black, with a middle part. It is always smooth and straight. It goes down below her breasts, for length.
    Eyes: A bright yet faint green
    Height: 5 foot 3 inches
    Clothes: The girl wears a charcoal black colored dress, that ends just below the knees. An underbust that has 3 sets of buckles, made f metal, and goldish in color. Under this lays a sort of apron, rimmed with metal nails. The shoulders have the 15th century puff, and the sleeves reach all the way down to her wrists. 2 buckles are right below the puffs and 3 more are on her forearms. At the neck there are 2 layers of white lace ruffles. She wheres knee high steel toe boots. They are black in color and have buckles all the way up the leg. She sports black and white stripped stockings. Black gloves cover from her wrist to her knuckles.
    Skin: She has smooth pale skin. She always has bags under her eyes.
    Body Type: Thin, and fragile looking
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Personal Strengths:
    Great metal bending
    high intelligence
    chi blocking abilities
    strategical
    lacking of fear
    Personal Weaknesses:
    lacking emotion
    antisocial disorder
    rude
    Hamartia: very easy to upset, and when she is upset she ls less rational
    Personal Hero: None
    Dreams and Ambitions: None as of yet

solitude
    quiet
    metals
    creating

Dislikes:
    Girls who try to get their way just through looks
    cheeky boys
    stupidity
    animosity

Brief History:

Before she was old enough to hold memories, Valterra was bound to suffering. She was sold to a sweat shop at 3 and there began her life of misery. This probably is the stem of her antisocial ways. Even in the best societies, there is a sub culture of evil. As soon as she was old enough to use basic bending she was placed in a work line. Bending various rocks and being forced to practice metal bending by night. It was always dark and hot. She remembers the heat, and the sad looks on all the other childrens' faces.

Through this trialed life she was able to care for herself and became quite crafty. Bending her way in and out of where she was told to be, and spending her time crafting other things she had thought of with the metal scraps. She became very proficient in the skills of bending. However, this life was still hard. If she or any of the others were caught doing anything deemed wrong, chi blockers would come and beat them.

Valterra was smart. She watched and studied the chi blockers carefully during her own and the beatings of her peers. She taught herself from watching how to chi block. One evening, at the age of 15, she had enough of this life. She waited till dawn, when the others slept and only a few chi blockers roamed the corridors. She was going to escape this hell. She laid still in her bed, waiting for a patrolmen to wonder past. As his foot was passing by her head, she decided to strike. She chi blocked him all the way up his leg, and trapped him below in the metal before anyone could hear his screams.

She rose from her bed and traveled the air vents and trapped all the captures she could on her way out. It was not as difficult as she assumed it would be. It would seem what trapped the kids now was really just learned helplessness. It was pounded in all of their heads from a young age, and they had given up.

She made it to the surface, and felt the first blow of cool air she had experienced since she was but 3 years old. Terra climbed up, and ran for help in the city. After contacting officers, the crime syndicate location was discovered and torn apart. All the kids cheered and were taken to the homes they were stolen in. It seems the only one sold was her. So what should they do with her? This girl's parents chose to give her up.

In the end they gave the land and the remains of the sweat shop to Terra. She rebuilt it on her own over time as a melting plant to create metal. She bends to her hearts content and creates her own little creations that she sells to to ever wants the stuff all across the Earth Kingdom. At 17 this is where she is in life. Now free, and quite wealthy.

Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Valterra Vesta complete Empty
PostSubject: Re:  Valterra Vesta complete    Valterra Vesta complete I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:02 pm

Hey, Valterra! Your application looks pretty good, with the exception of a few quick thinks I'm sure you'll be able to handle with ease:

* You forgot a personality! Hah, can't have a character without one of those. Please add at least one paragraph minimum in that section with a sufficient amount of detail.
    * One more dislike if you can? While I understand thinking some up can be tricky, it helps a great deal in character development for the future!
    * This is moreso a statement, if anything, but: chi blockers. I'm not saying you have to edit that section of your history out, at least for the time being, but for now, wait until I have word from my fellow admins about that one, alrighty? It's an unique ability, and I'm not positive if it's able to be used by players. I'll either message you, or have someone edit the post once I've gotten word on it.

Please fix what I've listed, and for the latter, wait on my approval. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Valterra Vesta complete
Page 1 of 1