Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lady Yuan (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lady Yuan (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lady Yuan (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lady Yuan (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lady Yuan (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lady Yuan (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lady Yuan (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lady Yuan (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lady Yuan (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lady Yuan (Complete) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lady Yuan (Complete) I_vote_lcapLady Yuan (Complete) I_voting_barLady Yuan (Complete) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lady Yuan (Complete) I_vote_lcapLady Yuan (Complete) I_voting_barLady Yuan (Complete) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lady Yuan (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R.Mika
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
R.Mika

Lady Yuan (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Lady Yuan (Complete)   Lady Yuan (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:13 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Mao Yuan
    Birthplace: Si Wong Desert
    Current Residence: None
    Element: Water
    Pets: None
    Weapons: A thin metal staff (Primary purpose is for feeling the ground ahead of her)

|OPTIONAL|

[b]Blood type
    : AB
    Hobbies: Hearing old stories, treasure hunting, firework making when resources allow.
    Quirks: Is very proficient at getting lost
    Character Theme:
    Spoiler:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Black messy locks that reach to her shoulder blades. As a street urchin she rarely has time to care for her hair save for the occasional wash.
    Eyes: White with a slightly blueish tinge around the iris.
    Height: 5'6"
    Clothes: She wears the tattered remains of a dress obviously not cut for her, slightly too small. She hasn't had shoes for some time and has simply grown used to not having them. he also often wears something over her eyes to keep people from feeling off about her sealed shut eyes.
    Skin: Her skin has the unhealthy hue of someone who is malnourished mostly because she is. Despite her frequent out door activity that comes from living as a street urchin her skin remains a slightly unpleasant pail tone.
    Body Type: Yuan Is lithe by nature, not only from her splotchy diet. Though she is somewhat more durable than she looks she would prefer not to test herself physically as she doesn't do much training physically.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Lady Yuan, as she refers to herself, is a cool spirited sort who does a lot of her living inside of her own head. She is an introvert, but mostly because it is more pleasant inside her head then out in the world. She is no victim though, and strives to seek out her big break. She has good faith in its existence and isn't above using her talents to make it so.
    Personal Strengths: Resourcefulness, cool temper, Incorruptible resolve
    Personal Weaknesses: Lack of sight, trusting, guiltless
    Hamartia: Spite (She never forgives)
    Personal Hero: Avatar (sees them all as one person)
    Dreams and Ambitions: To own a business and to create a technique worthy of an Avatar

Likes: Fruit juice, travel music, dancing, Being told stories, blood benders

Dislikes: Being made to wait, being held to ceremony, over confidence

Brief History: A water bender many times removed from the northern tribe, Yuan was the only one of her kind in her small caravan that roamed the scorched land of Si Wong. Though she was somewhat of an outsider and her blindness made her dead weight on more than one occasion it was the gift of water from her long lost ancestors to the north that gave her a fair shake and a peaceful childhood. The ability to find water in the ground was much valued and when she became more proficient she even learned to draw a few life giving drops from the air and life around her for those in the most desperate need.

Still she dreamed of more than being a water-boy for a derelict caravan and she soon made her move. Leaving one night without a word to anyone. She didn't know where she was going, both because she couldn't read her map and because Lady Yuan had no real objective, but she knew that she would know when she needed to. Knowing nothing of northern or southern water bending she practiced on the road, creating new skills individual to herself. Most where small and unassuming, but they where also subtle and unique. Because of this she has started to call herself a mist bender thanks to her heavy emphasis on vaporized air as a tool. She only laments the limits brought on by her lack of other bending. This is how she lived for over a year. Eating what food she could find and perfecting her bending when her stomach didn't have her pinned to the ground with complaints.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

Lady Yuan (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Yuan (Complete)   Lady Yuan (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Approved. Great app, love Smile
Back to top Go down

Lady Yuan (Complete)
Page 1 of 1