Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Suwako Suigama (Water) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Suwako Suigama (Water) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Suwako Suigama (Water) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Suwako Suigama (Water) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Suwako Suigama (Water) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Suwako Suigama (Water) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Suwako Suigama (Water) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Suwako Suigama (Water) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Suwako Suigama (Water) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Suwako Suigama (Water) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Suwako Suigama (Water) I_vote_lcapSuwako Suigama (Water) I_voting_barSuwako Suigama (Water) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Suwako Suigama (Water) I_vote_lcapSuwako Suigama (Water) I_voting_barSuwako Suigama (Water) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Suwako Suigama (Water)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

Suwako Suigama (Water) Empty
PostSubject: Suwako Suigama (Water)   Suwako Suigama (Water) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:58 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Suwako Suigama
    Birthplace: Within the Elemental Kingdom
    Current Residence: Foggy Swamp
    Element: Water
    Pets: Moriya the Giant Wood Frog
    Weapons: None

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: December 21
    Blood type: B+
    Hobbies: Hanging out with Moriya, Climbing trees
    Quirks:
    -Suwako REALLY likes frogs.
    -He tends to stalk people who look important, at least with his eyes.
    Family: The Wood Cutter and The Housewife - Past Guardians
    Character Theme:
    Spoiler:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: At first, Suwako's hair is a dirty blonde and somewhat short and messy, maybe needing a few red bands to keep hair in place for good looks. However, as he grows, his hair will become longer, become more of a clean blonde naturally, and will need some more tying up in order to keep it out of his face. Also later on, his bangs will be flat, like a bob cut.
    Eyes: His eyes, at the age of 7, are a wide and curious bright yellow, making sure to take in the surrounding area and see all those little things. As he grows more experienced, his eyes will soften from the energetic look a bit, still very curious, but more relaxed and at ease.
    Height: young: 4' 6" old: 5'6"
    Clothes: He wears a white under-blouse with very long and wide sleeves that may cover up his hands. Over that clothing, Suwako had a sleeveless indigo overcoat that reached to the middle of his thighs, making the illusion of a skirt. He wore black sandals with white stockings; you can't really be picky when clothes come down to leaves or stuff your elderly guardians wore. Most importantly, he wears a large, pale-tan hat that has a kinda-resemblance to a farmer's headgear... only difference is, it has two giant marbles at the top that look eerily like frog eyes. Luckily, it's all really oversized at his current age, so when he grows up, it'll stay the same.
    Skin: Suwako had smooth skin, but also somewhat humid moisture to it. That's from all the water and time in the Swamp that made the Suigama's skin have to either hydrate itself when out of it's "natural environment" or all the humidity catches itself on his skin.
    Body Type: He's only 7 years old, cut him some slack. But, he has a stronger body than most 7 year olds, due to living in the forest. Suwako's still small and petite on the outside, don't let that confuse you. He'll only grow a foot tall when he's older, strangely enough.
    Image: 7 Years:
    Spoiler:

22 Years:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Suwako is quite mature and quite well-versed for a seven year old. Knowing his surrounding like the back of his hand (and if he doesn't, he's sure to get it as close as he can), Suwa can respond calmly and rationally to adults. However, he has his immaturity streaks, be it playing around too much with wanderers in the Foggy Swamp or prodding and snickering at reactions, or even pouting if he doesn't get it his way, no matter what the occasion. Though, mostly, he's calm as long as he knows where he is and what's happening.

In abilities, Suwako is amazing at using the terrain to his advantage and thinking in advance what to do. Not really too good at improvisation, though; he got his mettle by seeing patterns. The calm yet childish male grows into a paranoid, fearful person in battle, one that seems to know what to do, where you are, and the possible reaction to give. However, he overthinks things sometimes.
    Personal Strengths:
    -Planning
    -Keeping Cool
    -Having Control Of The Situation
    Personal Weaknesses:
    -Height Handicap
    -Improvisation
    -Complicating Things
    Hamartia: Out Of Control Situations
    Personal Hero: Unknown.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Survive and live a fulfilling life.
    Home
    Moriya
    Control
    His deceased guardians
    Dislikes: (Again, about 5)
    Height Discrimination
    Age Discrimination
    Area Discrimination
    Disrespect
    Condescending Individuals
    Chaos/Out Of Control
    Brief History: Nobody really knew when Suwako Suigama was born. Hell, his last name's even fake. He remembered that the first date he had ever heard of was December 21, so he made that his birthday. But, let's start from the beginning, shall we?

Suwako, no surname, was born somewhere in the Elemental Kingdom, presumably to people who didn't want him. Apparently, they thought it was a good idea to dump a baby into the river secretly, so there Suwako went, drifting along until an elderly couple; a wood cutter and a housewife; found him. Now, the couple were both dying, but they took care of him until he was four. During the night, they died in their sleep. Now, Suwako knew this might happen; they'd told him that it was highly possible that they might die soon. So, Suwako put on his best clothes (they were all a matching set; the resources were limited that way) and gave them a little funeral at the riverside before moving into the house to make it his own. So, no, the boy isn't a 'child of the forest'; he just so happens to live there. Moving to explore the forest, the now four-year-old had made a friend of a small wood frog whom he named Moriya by saving her life.

After a couple years, Moriya grew bigger and bigger, until she was the size she was now. He had developed his love for frogs at this point, to where he could have as much fun in a marsh filled with amphibians as a normal child in a ballpit. That's where he got his last name. Water Frog. Sui-gama. Suigama. Living off the local wildlife, he soon came across the newer, more modern version of the Foggy Swamp Tribe. The Foggy Swamp Village, now. The Village took him in warmly and showed him around, in the middle teaching him the mechanisms of waterbending. It seemed the now-6-year old had a knack for the art, and he continued with the basics before saying that, after a year of tutelage under the Village, he had an obligation to his house, and that he'd visit. On the back of his frog, he waved goodbye to the Village, hoping to master the set of Children's Waterbending before he visited them again. On the side, he was starting to use a technique based off the old motorboat style, in which he developed rings of water to play around with. It was cool, for a toy. In the future, however... they were lethal, lethal indeed.

Now at 7 years old, he's at the Beginner's set. And he's doing quite well. Now, what'll happen to him?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Suwako Suigama (Water) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suwako Suigama (Water)   Suwako Suigama (Water) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Suwako Suigama (Water)
Page 1 of 1